BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Image

I would like to wish all the teams good luck this weekend. To the "Old Image" aka "New Image", remember that "19" will be with you all......

Dear lord as were going through the vows of life. We ask for a chance that is fair. A chance to equal all that is right. A chance to do it or dare. If we should win, It’ll be by the code, With our faith and honor held high. If we should lose, We’ll stand by the road, And cheer as the winners go by.
A team that won’t be beat, Can’t be beat, Can’t hit, Can’t win.
Amen!

Re: Old Image

Amen. Everytime I hear that prayer or I say it before game time this reminds me so much of my fallen General Robert 19 Jackson. 19 we will always love you and I will never forget the first time I heard you say this prayer. I wasn't part of the Old Image only the New. But I wish you guys the best of luck because you are representing someone who lived softball through blood, sweat, amd tears. I will always have new Image in my heart by now I am acting a fool for you 19 you beleived in me when a lot others didn't. R.I.P and to the Old Image Do your thang and win one for my dawg. But if you all are in Super Rec then at least get second for him because Class Act is on a mission.

One Vision
One Heartbeat

RIP 1-9.....we will all miss you....Old Image Good luck and have a nice time!!!!!1 South Ga Magic

GOD BLESS YALL MAN,DO YOUR THANG.

GOOD LUCK TO YALL FELLAS THIS WEEKEND GO REP FOR 19.CLASS ACT#3

Zone you need to get at me.

Everybody get up for NEW IMAGE, everybody get up !
Good luck fellas, holla at you boy. 00 & 4 words of advice " Don't be fool, get out the way of that thing". 1 due your thing, cause "your supposed to hit .800". YYYeeaaaahhh. G hold that middle down. Big W " What dat n---a said ". Take care of them knees 21. Don't start nothing Principal. Shot out all the others I forgot . Go Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO EVERYONE THAT EVER WORE THE ORANGE AND GREEN, AND YOU ORIGINAL SOLDIERS THAT WORE THE BLACK, GREEN, AND GRAY THIS WEEKEND IS ABOUT THE LEGACY OF A TRUE SOFTBALL WARRIOR. BIRMINGHAM IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED FOR MANY OF US AND WE DONT WANT IT TO END. SO IF YOU ARE WITH US THIS WEEKEND OR IF YOUR OBLIGATIONS HAVE YOU WITH OTHER TEAMS BE SURE TO HONOR OUR FALLEN SOLDIER IN YOUR OWN WAY. KEEP NEW IMAGE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE FAMILY OF 1 9 IN YOUR PRAYERS. HAVE FUN, BE SAFE, PLAY HARD, AND LEAVE EVERYTHING ON THE FIELD, THATS WHAT JACK WOULD DO. TO B A S A THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO GIVE US A PLACE TO FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER. FOR NEW IMAGE IT ALL STARTED MANY YEARS AGO AT THE MAGIC CITY CLASSIC AND WE WERE JUST AMAZED WHEN WE GOT THERE AND EVERYTHING HAS JUST GOTTEN BETTER. THIS WEEKEND WILL BE BIGGER THAN A FAMILY REUNION FOR OBVIOUS REASONS AND I PERSONALLY CANT WAIT. THANKS AGAIN B A S A AND FELLOWS REMEMBER WHETHER ON THE FIELD OR NOT, WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE WE CAN'T BE STOPPED WE SOLDIERS FOR LIFE!

MO SMITH #2
NEW IMAGE SOLDIER FOR LIFE

Well said MO!

Mo hit me 904-234-3377
Spank