BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITHAG!

I remember in 1997 when I first met you playing softball at Benny Craig Park. Little did I know that you would become a very good friend of mine. As the years have passed and our friendship have grown, I no longer think of you as a friend. You are my sister, my heart and soul. You have been with me through all my ups and downs, lending your ears to listen to me or lending a shoulder for me to cry on. I thank God everyday for sending an Angel name Markeitha my way. You are truly a blessing! Today, is your birthday so go ahead and shine like the star that I know you are. So, I'm sending this birthday wish to a wonderful, awesome, and special person. BASA Family I asked that you join me in wishing Markeitha "Keithag" Gilliam a Happy Birthday!

Ms. Arkansas

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITHAG!

to you
to you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday!!!! Taurus in the house!!!

Happy B-day Keithag!! Hope its a good one!!

Today is a special day for a special person. Hope that you have a wonderful and peaceful day. May God continue to bless you so you can continue to be a blessing to others.

Keithag sounds like you are a true friend. So here is a special Happy Birthday shout out to you.

Act a Fool

Happy Birthday May Baby!

LoTay - are you in B-Ham this weekend? Hit me on the box.

THIS DAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

to a fellow

People I must say that Keithag is a very nice person and she is a blessing in disguise. I wish you many more birthdays and from one Taurus to another Taurus don't take no bull. May god bless you on this day and many more.

Happy Happy B-day.... Be Blessed!

Hope your Day is blessed. have a good one

HAVE A HAPPY B-DAY.

Happy Birthday wishes to Keithag from Unity JWP

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. Ms. Arkansas you my road dawg, and just like you feel about our friendship that goes double for me!!!!!!

Much Love
Keithag

Happy to ya..