BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaayyyy on a Tuesday....EEEEeeeerbody check-In....A Lil Real Talk Later!

The board has been a lil quiet for the last couple of days, so I guess I will step back in...Been a lil busy lately at work...Yeah, I do work sometimes...AAAAAaaaaaaaayyyy but anyway, can I get a story for today...It don't matter who gives it, as long as it's funny and you will get either a ...Ghost where you at Square...Nko can I get a word for today...HC, you hold it down my boy since you aren't working around a computer no more. 911, can I get the webmaster to give us a lil sumtin sumtin...Church is a lil absent so no stories......Can somebody demonstrate the Bunny hop in Bham???? Got the song on a mixed tape, but ummmm.... Oh, Just Us, you can borrow a cd from me... or a ...

Re: AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaayyyy on a Tuesday....EEEEeeeerbody check-In....A Lil Real Talk Later!

what up Wade?? what you got for us today??

Re: AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaayyyy on a Tuesday....EEEEeeeerbody check-In....A Lil Real Talk Later!

I'm thinking right now, but stay tuned!!!!

HEY WADE... NO STORY BUT LOOKING OUT FOR WHAT'S ON THE
WAY FOR TODAY. HI, MS.DAT
THE "STEADY" STAY COOOL.......

CAN I DO MY SHOUTOUT

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Here is a story.... Live every day of your life as though you expected to live forever.... Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with quality.... Act well at the moment, and you have performed a good action for all eternity.... If doing God's will is all that counts for you, then no matter what the rest of life brings, you can find joy....

I'm checking!!!!

Whats up Wade and do what you do and hold down the board until the Prez get back. So here is the word of the day-Attitude-wherever you go, no matter what the weather always bring your own sunshine.Quote of the day is-"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination." So Lil fella I have a ? for you, What would you get if you crossed Ms. Dat and a cartoon artist, you would get a mama smurf cartoon character. No offense Ms. Dat I just no that Wade would like that one. So now is the time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone. Peace1out, see ya real soon. Ms. Dat her I go. Meet me in the Club it's going down.

Wade tell the lizzard lady that we have a real one for her and i am going to send it to her. are here to stay and we want Dasha(NF) to come out and play. Here lizzard, lizzard. Wade tell her that her sister can not help her this time b/c if she do we is going to hit her with this and then maybe we can hit her pockets to get our Peace1out out and Wade hold it down bro.

< Ga Mix#7, Vida Vi, this is not the shout out post and if you do not have a story then go sit down and do some work. You need to pay up your debt's.

What is up Wade? Hey NkoZone what is good? Hope your doing good.

NKO...

WATCH IT SHORTY!!! NOW HIT THE YAHOO EMAIL ASAP

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO...

Dang Miss Shoutouts, hold your ... I will let you shout out if you want big sis. Gone and do the d@mn thang! I like the smurf joke for Ms Dat....lol where you at??? Can somebody explain how you do the bunny hop dance??? I tell you, all these new millienia dances... Now tell me something and people who are in their 30's can answere this, but what do you think about the new dancing compared to the old ways of dancing...Ghost I know you can write a whole book on it. You and Papa Ghost...AAAAaaaaaaayyy

What's deal peeps? We got to keep this board poppin', what will I do without my board entertainment?

You still did not give a shout out so you have to make your own topic and start the shout out. We told you that you was to big and calm down shout out lady. Wade give her something to keep her lips from talking.

NKO

NOPE, I WANT TO DO IT ON HERE...MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO...

Here you go Vida Vi...

how is everyone this great 2'sday...just checking in...wassup Peeps...Wade#2,NKO,Steady,MsDAT,Davida,NF#21 where you at...N.B.#21...Good luck to all this weekend...

OH AND MY NAME IS NOT SHOUTOUT LADY, SO GET IT RIGHT

Good morning everyone.....

Davida #4, Nko, Wade, Ms.Dat and the rest of the crew....
Wade I showed you how to do the bunny hop dance you didn;t see me at the club in Nashville doing.....

Nashville Finest #21
Dasha

LIL BRO,
DON'T LET NKO GET YOU INTO ANY TROUBLE, HEY HERES A ...AND NKO YOU GETS NOTHING

NF#21, I don't remember you doing it....Ummmmm u were on

ok I am going to let you slide on that one NKO, only cause we are cool, bit don't let it happen again!! And I know you weren't co-signin Wade. I'm gonna let you slide this time, but you have both been warned!! If I gotta be a smurf, then NKO is Papa Smurf, and Wade is Lazy Smurf!!

Davida and Wade......

I know you not and to answer your question i was not on lock down shorty....

Nashville Finest #21
Dasha

Just thru. Somebody's got to work around here.

What's up fam?

Alright you wanted a story so here it go....
Black Mother vs. White Mother
A black girl and a white girl were friends. The black girl slept over the
white girl's house. It was 3 a.m., and they were still up.
The white girl's mother came downstairs and said, "Honey, don't you
think it's time for you to go to bed?"
The white girl responded, "Shut up. I don't want to go to sleep
Her mother said," Okay, honey. You can go to bed later."
The black girl was very intrigued by what happened and decided to use
that when she got home. The next night the black girl's mother said to the black girl,
"Go to bed! It's late!
The black girl shouted ," Shut up. I don't want to go to sleep!"
The black girl's mother took one look at her...
The black girl started to blink, looked around, and asked, "Where am I?"
A lady came over to the bed and answered, "You're in the Intensive Care
­

NB #21...
SIS YOU ARE A FOOL THAT WAS A GOOD ONE

What it BASA Family???

To all my peeps what's up

WHATS UP MR SOLDIER

What up board and my brotha's of JL? For those of you wondering where our PREZ is, I did a Rick James...he's under my and in my bedroom....KING OUT!!!

Don King, how about I u! and NF#21 u had the going on at the club.... what you think about that one Big Sis Vida Vi???

Nobody is answering the Real Talk question either...It's should be good...What do you think about dance today as it was back in the day... I mean some people don't do noting but hump in the middle of the floor... Get a Room!

Watch it Wade, you know I like stuff like that....KING OUT!!!

I was waiting for Ghost to reply since he is Mr. Twinkle Toes. Y'all saw him trying to teach me how to Step at the Draft. I do have to admit, the younger generation does a lot of shaking and bouncing, not to much dancing anymore

Aight I got one at all times....

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, TODAYS DANCES SHO'NUF HAS
THE OLD HEAD BREAKING THEIR NECKS TRYING TO DO THEM,
SOME OF THE FUNNIEST S*** I SEEN IN YEAR.
BUT LIKE R.KELLY SAID " I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH
A LITTLE BUMP-GRINE"

WHAT UP JL AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY

Two young boys 5 and 7 decided they were going to learn to cuss so they began by practicing with each other. The 7 year old decided his cuss word would be da-- and the 5 year old decided his cuss word would be a--. They decided to try it the next morning at breakfast. The mom asked the 7 year old what he wanted for breakfast to which he replied, "give me some d--- cheerios". At this point the mother just backhands him and sends him flying out of his chair. She then turned to the 5 year old and ask "now young man what would you like for breakfast? he replied "well you can bet your a-- it aint cheerios!!!"

here is something for all of us(me included) who feel we have to come back on the posts and spell check:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan m nid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

LEARNING TO CUSS,YOU OFF THE CHAIN

PERIOD..............................................
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out something exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy the teacher called on walked up to the front of the class and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard and then sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him what it was.

"It's a period," he replied.

"I can see that," said the teacher, "but what is so 'exciting' about a period?"

"Darned if I know," he said, "but this morning my sister was 'missing' one. Mommy fainted; daddy had a heart attack, and the boy next door joined the Navy."

Kids are so innocent.

Carolina Fan....

Ms Dat, I read that report too, try this one on for size(no pun intended)No mttaer waht you say, you the Yunog Ddues and Wdae are sitll etrexelmy tneeyn wneheny in satrute. And wtih taht I'm ginog to selep.

becareful rolling into bed...Pops!!!

I like that one YD#2

HEYYYYYYYYY CAN I DO MY SHOUTOUTS NOW???

WHAT'S UP B A S A ?

and ESQ#23- yuor saa si stlil LOD