BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2ZZDAYZ(WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT YOUR TEAM)TOPIC

WHAT IS SO OOOH WEE ABOUT YOUR TEAM?

Re: 2ZZDAYZ(WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT YOUR TEAM)TOPIC

WE PLAY HARD AND PARTY HARD!!!! DON'T STOP GET IT, GET IT!!!!! TUFO STL CITY HITTERS

I second what 3xworldchamp said above, but also what I like about the City Hitters is that we are not just softball team mates but we are friends off the field as well, also any player can critique another player and the player will take the corrective comment and live with it. Friends can play together and get on each other case when they are not doing what we know they can. We play hard, kick it hard, and do what we do best and that is to continue to grow our fan base b/c without the fans we would not have nothing. Thanks to our fans!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE (DIVAS OF STL) IS WE DONT BICKER EVENTHOUGH WE,VE LOST LIKE THE FORGOTTEN BUT THE SISTAS ARE REAL AS IT GETS.

IT'S THE "STEADY" THE EXTREME TEAM HAS TAKEN
THE ONE AND ONLY THING THAT'S INPORTANT TO THE GAME,
WINNING. WITH ALL THE CHANGES MADE IN 4YRS. WE HAVE
BEEN ABLE TO MAKE WINNING,(THINKING WINNING,WORKING OUT
TO WIN, AND PLAYING TO WIN) A TEAM EFFORT UP AND DOWN
THE LINE UP. "ONE TEAM ONE DREAM--EXTREME!!!!!"

What I like about my team (Team St Louis Heat) We have a lot of Veterans who have been playing and know the game. The ladies are good,talented and fun to be around. Also we have a coach that knows the game and is cool (PIP)..

HEY PIP IS THE MAN THAT'S MY BOY!!

I like about my team lil(sis) is that we are a loyal group....we don't beef up...we just play with what we got...

Storm has chemistry, talent, and some fine brothers that hit the ball and like to do it do it do it!!!

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT L.M.S. IS THAT WE ARE A GROUP OF GUYS THAT LOVE THE GAME AND WE'RE LEARNING FROM EACH OTHER.KNOW YOUR ROLE AND PASS IT TO THE NEXT MAN.L.M.S. ON THREE.1,2,3..WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What do I like best about my team is, we pray together, and we will stay together, when we make mistakes, we pick each other up, and we have fun . That what I like about L.I.A.

What I like about my teams is (men and women)we are one big happy family of sista and brotha. We support each other all the time. NoDout-We All We Got

I love the chemistry and brotherhood! Its really a family atmoshpere with the team. Its all about winning and doing it the right way. No 1 hero, just a team full of guys that want to win! Last, but not least Owen and Nut doing their things to keep everyone together and happy...not an easy thing to do! Much Love Storm!!! Backed by the Stormettes

Heart

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT (OUR) TEAM IS THAT WE HAVE FUN FROM THE TIME WE LEAVE UNTIL THE TIME WE GET BACK HOME AND WE WILL BE THEIR FOR ONE ANOTHER FOR ANY REASON NO MATTER SOFTBALL OR PERSONAL WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY.

There's no quit in them they wiil hit with you, and no lead is safe