BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 05/02/06

Good Morning,
In times past, when trouble and trials would come into my life, I would tend to tense up, or be tight-lipped, or be touchy, or allow my temper to rise. But because I have learned that "trouble don't last always", "you can't have a victory without a defeat", and "you can't have a win without a loss", I have toughened up. I am learning temperance, learning to tame my tongue, and learning to be thankful even during the test.
Sometimes we fail the test because we don't know how to take the test, not because we don't the answers to the test. You see we already know that God is trustworthy, truthful, thoughtful, and thorough, so during troubled times we can pass the test as long as we continue to trust Him, continue to be thankful unto Him, and continue to worship Him in spirit and truth. Know that triumph is inevitable because all triumph is birthed out of trouble. Blow the trumpet and sound the alarm of triumph because you are just taking a test.

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock and now my head
shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes I will sing praises to the Lord.
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I
would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say on the Lord!
Psalm 27:5-6,13-14

Corliss B. Richardson, Co-Pastor
Trinity Christian Center
2399 Lawrenceville Hwy, Ste 5
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
678-377-0407
http://www.trinityccenter.org/

Re: Daily Meditation for 05/02/06

Amen, thank you for the morning message.

Feeling a little blue this morning, I truly needed this.

Keep your head up N.B. #21, trouble don't last always.

Thanks Mac-Town Sista and keep doing what you do, may God bless the whole BASA Family. Peace1out!

stay up NB#21!! thanks again Mac Town Sista

I appreciate that Mac-town Sista and Ms. Dat, that's all I can do...keep on keeping on.

Thanks for the daily meditation. N.B.#21 though you're not feeling your best, there is someone else feeling worse and going through a lot more. I wish you the best. I hope you have a good rest of the day. When you are going through something, just remember the key is you're going through and you will come out, shinning like new money. God loves you and so do we you're basa family.

Thanks for the encouraging words MAMA.

AMEN AMEN AMEN