BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHURCH ON TUESDAY SHOULD BE GOOD............IT WILL BE A CLASS ACT

QUESTIONS FOR CHURCH....

1. RHOHDNEY LEAVING THE CLASS ACT FAMILY.
THATS ONE WAY WOLF WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT THE STORM, THE STORM WILL BE COMPETITIVE NOW THAT THEY HAVE 2 FORMER CLASS A PLAYERS ON THEIR TEAM....GOOD MOVE WOLF.

2. BATTLE IN THE HAM, ALL THE TOP TEAMS WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND.

3. WILL THE COMPETITIVE DIVISION HAVE MORE THAN 7 TEAMS, MY GUESS IS YES. SURE HOPE GRAYSTONE COMES TO TOWN, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM PLAY GODFATHER...NO! I WANT A REMATCH BETWEEN THEM AND TEAM BBQ.

4. THE LADIES WILL BE OUT.

5. WILL DERRTY SHOW UP, AND WILL THE REAL MATRIX PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE AN APPERENCE WITH HIS REAL TEAM.

Re: CHURCH ON TUESDAY SHOULD BE GOOD............IT WILL BE A CLASS ACT

SORRY BUT NO GFM VS GRAYSTONE!!!!

Hey I here that The Act will have a new player for the weekend a guy from the 'D' what's up with that Mike

Well you know we gotta do what we gotta do I won't make B-ham maybe if I'm not there to harass the Stormets we should take 1st

You'll see Rhodney and T-Mac at Nelly's tourn and at tha world with Class-Act Easton Tanel.So all this make believe drama people trying to start up is crazy.Go by what you see and not what you hear!!!!best of luck to all tha super-rec teams and our sista's team EnoughSaid - LongHaul Easton this weekend One mo thing Church doesn't no anything about my team so Chillax and have a great weekend!!

Coach Mike we will miss you!!

DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE FAIR TO OTHER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM FOR RHODNEY AND T-MAC ONLY SHOW UP FOR NELLY'S TOURNAMENT AND THE WORLDS? THEY WORK HARD AND THEN HAVE TO SIT BECAUSE OF THESE PART-TIME PLAYERS. WHERE IS TEAM UNITY? ANSWER IS IT FAIR WOLF?

Softball fan what is fair about the game? The game is like life and life is about winning not fairness. If the men on that team are cool with deal why should you care? I have found in life that the people that yell about fairness never played the game to win.

Mama I'll miss yall too I'll have someone watching you so be nice.

Coach Mike that is not an option this weekend!! I am already CRUNK!! so you know it's on on on on. What you know about that?

Mama you got me on that one you'll have to call me and let me know how the Act is doing.

We will not be there.