BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL TALK on a Monday..by Ms. Dat

What poppin board? I see its a slow MOnday, where is everybody at? Well I have a question for y'all,since the season has started and we have been able to meet our Board members face to face, who surprised you the most by their appearance, or didn't look like what you thought they would?

Re: REAL TALK on a Monday..by Ms. Dat

ERRRY BODY THAT I MET APPEAR TO BE GOOD PEOPLE.MS.DAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD TAKE A PICTURE WITH ALL REGULAR BOARD MEMBERS.

well maybe we could get that online yearbook goin? I guess I can give my person that suprised me...we were at draft party and somebody said "Ms. Dat, Wade wants to see who you are, come in here" so I walked in the party lookin and lookin, and looked right over his short self!! all that TALL talk he had been doin on the board!! LOL J/K Wade you know you are my boy!!

WHATS GOOD MY PEEPS

MS DAT FORTUNATELY EVERYONE THAT I MEET WAS STRAIGHT ...WITH THE EXCEPTION OF...NAW JUST TEASING. SO HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND??? HEY D, WHATCHA UP TO BUDDY

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

it was busy as usual girl. May 9th can not get here soon enough and I will be done with School. I see nobody wants to comment on this subject, but I must say I didn't realize how tall you and Dashia were either, and after meeting y'all that solidified that we could definetly take on HC, Kev and Wade in basketball!!

GIRL LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT PT #30, HE SWEAR HE GOT GAME ...

girl we know better..all that talk him and HC do on 2nd shift, and they are just as quiet as a church mouse in person

What's up Ms. Dat and Davida. How are you all today?

what's up Soldier!! you got my crunk juice for Detroit??

What's crackin ms.dat how's your monday going? I'm good chillin the most. You know I have already sent my pictures.

Hey Skeet Skeet, it's goin down in yo city next week!! You got mail

GOOD MORNING...

MR SOLDIER I AM BLESSED AND YOU??? WHAT DID YOU DO THIS PAST WEEKEND???

Yes Ms. Dat.. I will bring you case with me.

Davida we won that tourney I was telling you about.

Make sure you call me so we can hang. I'll be there though so we'll kick it.

GO SOLDIER GO SOLDIER GO SOLDIER , SO HOW DID YOU AND CRAZY DO???

We made it do what it do.

UH HUH...I WILL NEED TO GET STATS LATER...YOU KNOW I AM NOT GOING TO BUY "WE MADE IT DO WHAT IT DO"
ESPECIALLY WHERE YOU 2 R CONCERNED...

WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY JUST CHECKIN IN ON THIS BEAUTIFUL MONDAY DAVIDA I STILL WANT MY SHIRT.

Aight Ms Dat...You know you can't see over nobody on the circuit! People who know you, know that you aren't 5'0!!! I think somebody has a pic with you standing by me and I look like shaq!

alright, let's not exagerate there Wade!!

Ummmm, got proofs!

yeah, you done probably got some Photoshop software and doctored up them proofs too!!

DON'T START NO FOOLISHNESS MONK, YOU GOT ALL THE SHIRTS YOU ARE GOING TO GET

Ms Dat, Davida, I'll take yo cookies

Hey guys? I haven't had the opportunity to meet many board regulars, but looking forward to it this weekend. I will get back with you then on this topic Ms. Dat.

LOL...DON'T START MR GHOST, YOU JUST MAKE SURE YOU "TAKE" MY SHIRT TO B-HAM SO THAT I CAN GET IT, NOW WHAT

GHOST DON'T GIVE DAVIDA ANYTHING SHE ACTED LIKE I WAS BROKE WHEN I TRIED TO BUY A SHIRT.

WHATEVER MR 5FINGER DISCOUNT , MR GHOST DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HES SPECIAL

Ghost you are a mess!! I am like Davida, be sure that I get my t-shirts!! and he surprised me too, who would ever beleive Ghost aka Jerry Springer could be somebodies attorney!!

Davida about your shirt when you get it ,sign it, and turn it over to frick and frack.Hi Ms. Dat

Hey G-MOney, whats good?

ANYWAY I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE GETTING READY TO CALL STRIKE SOME HIGH SCHOOL KIDS OUT THEY BETTER BE SWINGING.

LOL...AND WHY MAY I ASK "FRICK" WILL I BE DOING THAT???

you know you are the good, the bad, and never the ugly.A brother just chillin working hard and living for the week-end.

Just showing the bra's some love frick to the frack you know(we all we got)

will Ms DAT you were the one who surprised me the Most...Hey what's up errybody....YD#2

WHAT??? what abput me surprised you YD#2

oh nothing bad...Ms DAT...but just your height...I thought you were Shorter.... ..YD#2

oh so now you got jokes too!! that's ok, cause seems to me ain't it's only about 1 or 2 people on your squad over 5'4

see I really wasn't trying to joke... ...just saying that's what surprised me...but as for the YD's we drinking milk... ...but I derserved that...

G-MONEY...YOU SOOOOO CRAZY, AND DERANGED,

MS D I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE I DID HAVE 1 PERSON THAT SHOCKED ME, AND THAT WAS GHOST AKA JERRY SPRINGER AS WELL...MAN HE WAS NOTHING WHAT I EXPECTED BUT CRAZY ALL THE SAME

MS Dat, I would say that he has truth in in his corner, not jokes But by the same token you have truth in your corner too with your response!!! And that's all I'm going to say about that. Luv U Lil Sis!!!

way to stay neutral Esq#23!!! what surprised me about you>> YOU SLEEP TOO MUCH!! you probably just come up right now from taking a nap on your couch at work!!

see ESQ#23...you're STL...and you talking bout our height too ...just aint no love for the little people....

HEY LIL MAN, I MEAN DRE' I GOTS LOVE FOR THE LIL PEOPLE YOU, WADEY WADE AND NKO OH YEAH I MURPHY LEE TOO

Ms. Dat, I can't deny the statement you made about my sleep habits on that particular weekend, just as you can't deny that you are vertical impaired. Mad love for YD's and Ms Dat!!!

I noticed the mayor of "The Lolipop Guild", is keeping quiet about this subject.

whatever Esq.#23, can you deny that you have a couch in your office?? Navy men, and y'all supposed to be protecting our country!!

ESQ#23...that's what's up..just tryin to have a lil fun on dis fickled weather day...That Ms Davida...us lil folks...have it rough out here...

AWWWWWWW LETS HEAR IT FOR THE LIL PEOPLE

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

Thunder#3
Just walking by, I will holla at you guys on 2nd shift tonight.

aight Thunder, Hey DJ, you working it out for second shift today?? I got practice at 6 if it doesn't rain, but I should be able to checkin for a minute on 2nd shift....

YD#2, don't worry, I got your back! We all we got, short crew is the Truth! They be like maaaaaannnn that lil joker got some power and look how fast they run! We come in packs.....AAAAaaaaaayyyy One day we will have a team called the "Short Crew"...nobody tall allowed on the team....

they already have a team, They are called the Young Dudes!! LOL you should go play with them Wade then you will feel right at home!!

AWWWWWW WADEY WADE...STOP STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE MY LIL BRO...I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CALL YOU THAT, EVERYONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO "THE REAL TOP FLIGHT SECURITY" , SO YOU COMING TO CLUB 2ND SHIFT TONIGHT, OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE AT YOUR NORMAL 6PM

Ahhhh! Ms Dat....Wade I appreciate the back up...Ms Dat...we aint talking but you always having to hitch a ride...MS ATE(Aint Tall Enough) to see over the wheel....

MS D...

CUT THAT OUT...THATS NOT FUNNY

WATCH IT LIL MAN, I MEAN YOUNG DUDE #2 , GET OFF MY GIRL

you got more jokes, ok YD#2. I am going to be nice and let that one slide, knowin you are knee high to a blade of grass!!

Aight Ms Dat, if there is already a team then you can be the team's Mascot!!!! They would be like look at the cute short Mascot the YD's have! Oh, wait that's just ms dat. She so tiny, but where did they get the uniform from....The children's Department at Macy's!

okay I feel like I am getting jump here...Wade I thought you were with me...I got Ms. GOGO Gadget Arms and Ms. small lil red riding hood...on me...

LIL BRO...DON'T EVEN TRY IT, SLOW YOUR ROLE , DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BELT OUT

YD #2

OH OK YOU LIL LOLIPOP KID...ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS DIRECTIONS TO THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD...

Ms Dat(Dat Aint Tall)...they say you can drown in Dish Water....

YD dish water what about a faucet drip What's up MS. Dat

Keep it coming...Ms Davida...aka Extra Length....

Hahahahahahah, now that was funny...Ms Dat, what happen to you? well, I guess she is drowning...lol

you know ms dat can't reach the key board...

ok so Mike Wells got jokes too, that's why Wade and YD#2 got roll cuffs in they draws cause they too long!!

Davida do you do any work????

LOL, Ms Dat, it seems you are running out of jokes...Hummmmm roll up our drawers to cuffs?????? Now booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

, YEAH I KNOW THAT I'M A TALL DRINK OF WATER, BUT DON'T GET STEPPED ON LIL DUDE, I MEAN YOUNG DUDE

Where's National Security lady, I mean NF #21....Hummmm has her badge been revoked??? Hummmmm stay tuned...or did her lizards get stepped on???

19 SOLDIER,

MIND YA BID NEZZ, MIND YA BID NEZZ

Hey Wade and YD#2, i just want to let you know that 3 inches in hair does not count towards your height!!

Good Afternoon Everybody I'm just checking in.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TE!!!!! GO TE ITS YA BIRTHDAY GO TE ITS YA BIRTHDAY

Ms. Dat what is the name of the Tooth Pick coming that you get you bats from...

YD#2, u know Ms Dat still use T-Ball bats....

spell check ..tooth pick company...

YD#2 what do y'all do with y'all old uniforms? they are some little league teams here that could use them!!

Okay Ms. DAT.....DAT'll be enough on the YD's...lets call it Truths....is that how you use that word? I wont put you under the faucet anymore...

ok, you now you my homie..so we can call it even!!Wade you calling it a treuce too?

Since security isn't doing her job(Davida)I feel I must intervene. All three of you are short, u could stand up on each others shoulders and still be shorter than Mini Me. So why are we trippin' about who is shortest? We all know that the Mayor(Wade)is but not by much...Now that's real talk on Monday

Ms Davida...can we call it TRUTHS as well...sorry wade...I guess I am a SUCKER for cornrolls and Manicure toes...

alright Esq#23, don't start none won't be none. you don't want us to start in on you OLD DUDE!! your screen name should be OD#23!!

hey esq#23 what is the average age of an Esquire player, 103???

Alright inch high private eye...I also would like to call a truce if that's not asking for too much. You know your Big Bro gots mad LUV 4 U!!!

Alright bro, we will call it a cease fire, but remember who you are messin with next time!! LOL

ESQ#23 my pops always told me to respect those that are the only 50& older REC team...so I aint going say nothin...

No truce ESquire coach is 70 years old

WATCH IT MR ESQ #23 I AM DOING MY JOB AND DOING IT WELL I MIGHT ADD...MY JOB DESCRIPTION IS TO TAKE CARE OF MY PREZ MS DAT...SO SLOW YOUR ROLE MR DON'T MAKE ME YOUR BEHIND...

keep up the good work Security #7

YES MAAM...YOU KNOW THAT I GOT YOU

sorry ESQ#23...you are out numbered

HEY MAAM PREZ, WHATS YOUR NEXT TOURNAMENT???

Next weekend in Detroit...

DANG MADAM PREZ...

CAN WE GET YOU TO A TOURNAMENT WHERE WE ARE PLAYING, WE WOULD LIKE TO KICK IT WITH YOU

girl, looks like we are in north alot,,,Cincinati, Kentucky and STL...y'all are in the Nelly Tourny right? or what about the show me show down..are y'all coming north at all?? Maybe I'll just roll out one weekend when we are not playing to a down south tourny to kick it with y'all

YES WE ARE IN THE NELLY TOURNAMENT...BUT THATS IT I THINK AS FAR AS UP NORTH, ALL EXCEPT FOR THE WORLD. MAN I WILL BE IN B-HAM HANGING WITH MY BOYZ LMS AND NODOUT , YOU KNOW MY BROTHER DINSUM AND HIS CREW BE ON THE DANCE FLOOR ALL NIGHT LONG

yeah y'all will be there kickin it while i am here working a concession stand for our co-ed squad!! be sure to call and checkin with me!!

AAAYYY!!! IT'S THE "STEADY"
I HAVE NOT SEEN EERRYYBODY, BUT THE ONES I HAVE ARE
NICE LOOKING PEOPLE. IT'S MORE LIKELY THAT THE LOVE IN
THEIR HEARTS FOR THIS GAME AND THE TIME SPEND ON THIS
BOARD CONECTING WILL SURELY BE THE BEST THING ABOUT
THEM WHEN WE MEET. STAY COOL........

what's up Steady???how are you today!! what surprised me about you is that you are a champion at flirting!!

AND YOU KNOW IT!! IT'S IN MY NATURE I GOT TO, IT'S
PART OF MY MAKE UP. AND WITH YOUR PRETTY LIL FACE
I HAD TO.