BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
congrats

I wanted to congratulate the blazers for winning the tournament this weekend. Great job you guys went through 22 teams.

Re: congrats

they must have played in Willicoochie, Georiga

, u stupid #15!

#15 HATERS DON'T NEVER DIE DO THEY BUT I GUESS THATS WHY 1 OF YALL PLAYER LEFT TO COME PLAY WITH REAL CHAMPS THIS WKND BAMAAAAAA. (YOU GUYS WOULD FIND OUT IF YALL WERE COMING TO BHAM BUT YALL WON'T BECAUSE YALL RUNNING FROM COMPETITION).

AND ANOTHER THING #15 I HEARD YOU AND THE COACH ALMOST CAME TO BLOWS RECENTLY AND YOU QUIT NOW WILLICOOCHIE THAT. (CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEN SINCE YIU HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE BLAZERS ALL THE TIME).

im not a blazer fan but why hate because they won a class d,c or whatever class it was. #15 you guys have not one anything yet so how bout you win something before you get on here talking about what someelse won maybe s.ga. magic should go play in a class e tourney

Titeman..do you have a contact number for DJ?

#14 call 850-508-1264 and they will give you DJ's # because I don't have a direct number for him.

It was just a joke but since we are bashing today I will lead the charge....I'm here so you can reference all your questions to me....first of all the playa you are mentioning played with ya'll last year and this year he tried to jump ship but hey thats what playas do....as for me and the coach you all wrong Titeman....for you not to know me buddy you always seem to be holding on to my jock strap.....I like the guy who left your team and then left our team to go back to ya'll but if he is going to give you some of OUR information from our camp......please inform him to deliver the message right......what do I need to fuss with the coach for....theres no need....and far as winning tournaments some of our playas are playing semi-pro football but they will return real soon....and everyone knows as well as BASA.......we don't play BASA ball until late in the year the USSSSA is just a little closer....but you will see us at the Derrty, Hot atlanta, and 1-9 tourney so whom ever can and will receive an ass whooping.............and titeman I dont't put your name in no post so busta don't put mine!!!!!1 Furthermore 9times out of 10 you wasn't there anyway...and please before you call anyone a Bama....put some lotion on those ashy as ankles... this is fun to me all day long

stop hating if we did go play in an E tounament...it's no different then the Blazers playing in a D tournament so before you get on here hatin please I mean please .....stand up for self...love self.....

Titeman and since you running your mouth all you have to do is ask for us in Tally-ho since everyone play in the same division.....blazers vs. Magic August 13 at 9am or come up to Atlanta next weekend....Quite sure we can get the director to make sure it happens....and the noise about this playa and that playa leaving this camp and that camp.....because he came and told alot of things about your camp but do you see me airing any of ya'll dirty laundry.....but I wouldn't expect anything different from a female's team!!!!1 My coach and I are straight , we are men and real men don't have to fight, we talk!!!!! don't forget there are no killas playing softball!!!!!1

TITE MAN...THANKS FOR THE INFO...

YOU'RE WELCOME #14. #15 WHY U GUYS ARE NOT COMING TO BHAM IT'S NOT THAT FAR FROM MACON OR WILLICOOHIE OR WHERE EVER U FROM.(TO MANY EXCUSES BEING GIVING TO BASA WHY U GUYS ARE NOT PLAYING IN BASA TOURNEYS). AND ANOTHER THING WHEN ATLANTA STORM , CLASS ACT WIN U DON'T MAKE JOKES.

wow, I thought the board was for fellowship. Seems like #15 got some beef with the Blazers. Loosen up, we all out there for fun. We have more things to worry about than dissing each other... Here is something positive to think about... What a privilege to be alive in this particular day and age!
Much love to you all.

once again it was a joke but is seems as though no one has a sense of humor but anyway....take it how ever you perceive it.....von-umpire....one thing about me I'm always going to have fun and if anyone know me they will say the same....so for the Blazers and whoever else.....take a chill pill and call a team doctor to wipe the tears!!!!!1

#15 We have not and we will not shed a tear over softball. We play the game because we love it. Blazers vs So.Magic has been a rivalry since we have been playing ball. We have won some and you all have won some. So we don't need any more friction between the lines because it is already bout to bloww up. Have fun,this year & Good luck to all BASA ball teams

#4 tru I feel you but buddy look back at the post it was all in fun.....your team mate is the one who made a mound out of a mole hill....good luck to ya'll and hopefully we will slow dance again real soon on the field!!!!1