BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's scared?

Can someone tell me what happened to Graystone? I'm not hearing about them any more. Although I am hearing that several teams don't want to play them. Did they leave the BASA family?

Re: Who's scared?

the basa doesn't have a competative division....we've been locked out. when we can play super-rec, the directors get pounded from missouri and georgia about whether or not we are allowed to play in the tournament. so for right now, we are playing in several other associations. it's crazy though, i thought some of the better teams in the super-rec looked forward to the competition. i guess it's better to be a paper champion.

HEY C. GRAY...

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I REALLY DID MISS YOU GUYS THIS YEAR. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS LAST WEEKEND. SORRY THINGS DIDN'T WORKOUT. HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND REAL SOON???

Davida #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7 aka MS VIDA VI

Mr. Gray, Do what yall got to do, stay up. How did yall do this weekend, email me there is something that I want to holla at you about when you get some free time. Oh, so you mean to tell me that yall cant play in Sandy's tournament???????????? wowwwwwwww

thanks for the support dj. we had an average outting this weekend.