BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CLOTHES?......does it MAKE you,her,him......

BASA....A little help...please shed some light on this issue...JL check in and Ladies please feel free to shine some light for da brothas... ...

Re: CLOTHES?......does it MAKE you,her,him......

I am not saying that you have to have on an Armani suit and some gators, but sometimes the suit does make the man.I am just saying represent you, but be presentable. Make sure your shoes are clean, not coming apart at the seems, no holes in your clothes, stuff like that

MY OPINION IS THE WAY YOU DRESS DETERMINES THE WAY YOU ATTACK LIFE: JEANS AND GYM SHOES=LAID BACK, RELAXED.........SLACKS AND A BOTTON UP=COMFORTABLE AND AWARE.........SUIT AND TIE=AMBITIOUS, A GO GETTER............BUT IN NO WAY DID I SAY A MAN IS NOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE DRESSES

Hate to type the same thing again, so I replied on DON KING's post.
YD#2, is DON KING challenging you or do you all just think alike?

N.B.#21...not sure what Big hair is up too...maybe thinking alike or heard the same thing on the Radio today...

I feel you ladies....but does clothes make him or her..or you...I guess for me personally...I think clothes do make it do what it do...I like to see women...dressed nice...not hoochiefied... ...but how I like to describe it...Womanly Sexy...business suits for women are nice..Summer I like Sun dresses...sumthang bout them..okay I have to take a break...

I beleive the uglies person can get to clothes and make him/herself look like a million dollars.On the weekends some people get the new outfits from the store with the tags still on them to do what? Yall know the rest.But when you take those clothes off and look at yourself what do you look like then?We all know clothes can catch a date,but if you when somewhere looken not up the par,you aint getten.....So everyone get out of Frison flee martket and Bigtop,Oh I forgot the Foreign shops for the bling-bling and be real.I bet a female team wont go with a full softball uniform on,to tell you the truth its eye catching for a nutt,but sexxy for a mann.Men your face could be doggish but believe me **** well have a body.Men go to a club with some sket clothes and some flip flops and ashy feet,you think about the rest.But that body gets revealed. Some women will jump mosty when he leaves in a 2007 Hummer......smile Think.

my biggest issue is when people don't dress to their size and or shape, and this goes for men and women. coiming from a family of plus size women, i know that there are plenty of looks that look grown and sexy on plus size or us thicker sistas. same goes for the bros....

Some people what to see what kind of affection they would get if they dress a certain way,just like if I was light skinned or white,hey thats a whole differtant subject,and for from it.Clothes is a cop out just dont come funky,most of all its what we preferr in our seperate life styles.

YD#2...stop watching my talk shows and stay out of my thoughts ...but since you want to be the imitation Montel go ahead.
Anyway, to answer the question..Yes, the clothes make the man, just know my man got to stay fly, I will have it know other way....KING OUT!!!

IT'S GOOD TO BE FRESH AND SO CLEAN-CLEAD, IN ANYTHING
YOU WAER. AND BY ALL MEANS, YOU MAKE WHAT EVER YOU PUT
ON!
IT'S THE STEADY......STAY COOOOL.....

CLOTHES DON'T MAKE THE MAN/LADY CASH MOVES EVERYTHING AROUND ME SHOW ME THE MONEY DOLLA,DOLLA BILL YA'LL!!!(STL CITY HITTERS)

so 3X world champ, you would have me on your arm up in da club, or out in publc anywhere with some mitch match, ragedy, too small, 1980's gear on? with my hair looking a mess and yellow teeth so long as I had money in the bank? I am not saying looks are everyting or that you always have to be dressed on point, but lets be real. When my better half approached me i had on softball gear, but he knew that I cleaned up well

if you watch and observe and listen you will learn a lot from that persom he or she.
then do your homework!!!!

I agree clothes should not make the person, the person make the clothes. Shoes are important. Take care of your feet by wearing descent shoes that FIT!! Have you heard the saying dressed like a million dollars but don't have a nickels worth of sense. Beware of the over dressed man or woman that feel because they dress well they have it going on.

MAMA you need to be in the bed somewhere. What are you still doing up? I'll see you tomorrow.!!!
Hey lil Brother if your still up make sure to bring the football out this weekend! LOL!!! Mom said your grounded so you might not be able to come out and play.
Just Us #11/Stormette #11

Clothes don't make the man, personally I like to shop, I wear Guccia, Armani, Prada ect; but that's my tase, If I wear Vetran's Village Hand me downs, I'm the same person; I have good taste that's why I dress they way I do, not to impress anyone but because I like being dressed to the nine all the time, a gentleman is always dressed impeccably.

Ghost that was well spoken. You can dress to impress yourself and if others are impressed as well you get an AT!