BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Battle in the Bluff answers!!!

First of all hello everyone. Just to let everyone know,That the people in St Louis didnt get teams until Tuesday night.If they had all of the times would have been wrong.At the beginning of last week I had 21 mens teams and 15 ladies.Later in the week i had 15 mens and 12 ladies. whan I turned in the teams Tuesday night we had,11 men and 10 ladies. now I have 9 men and 9 ladies. Some of the teams didnt even call to drop out. I called them right before I turned in the names some called after we did the bracket. Im not going to put teams on front street. To the ones that called and got out thanks to the ones that didnt ,much love for you and hope to see you next year. All coaches have been informed on the # of teams.One reason that it is still a two day is that my lovely Parks and Rec could not stop me from giving an all black tournament so they decided to charge me $140.00 an hour for the lights plus the field fee.if anyone has anymore Questions about # of teams and why it is still a two day please call me ( 870)413-2817