BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Wells Coach class act

Reliable Sources have recently informed me the Storm will have a couple of surprise players and there is some unrest in your camp, Has controversy risen it's ugly head, please elaborate, the BASA family want to know, is this the last Act, or a continunig saga

Re: Mike Wells Coach class act

Ghost you know better than that we'll make a few changes for the better I have a list right now of players that want to be with the Act so come to B-ham and see for yourself. One Vision One Heartbeat

Ghost chillax,i heard when you all where playing at Duke park this past weekend and heard we lost you all where happy as a ****** a jail house.Clapping and cheering and etc!!We are fine and tha Stars know if i would've played it would have been a little differnt but at tha same time it's all good.That just only shows what's really up.So if you want to address something to anyone on this team address it to me,bcuzz when it's all said and done they're going to say WOLF lost and not Class-Act Easton Tanel.Let me take tha heat for this team and not none of tha coaches!!!Best of luck ghost and tha rest of tha ST.L teams.Thanks fo all of your support!!!!!!!!!

Will Wolf release Rhodney?

He's already cut Act make that annoucement

Wolf it does not even matter if you played or not, cause you said something to me I thought I'd never hear you say ( and you know what it was). So we beat class act and not just wolf just like if you had played we still just beat class act. I try to stay out of this but I still think we would have won, so don't go releasing your money man just cause you lost to us, cause it will happen again. Much love for you and the act and see you on the dirt.......

DID I MISS SOMETHING?????? TUFO(STL. CITY HITTERS)

Enquiring minds want to know, I guess with celebrity status comes the good and the bad, You know you are the Man people love to hate, somebody's got to be the Villian and somebody's got to be the Hero, you can't be both all at the sametime, so stay strong, keep the faith and everything will be alright, Peace out Hommie

Ghost what does enquiring minds want to know The Act will be in B-Ham I have no new info. about the Act unless their not telling me. Holla at Wolf

Wolf, wud up cuz! I am wondering about something? One man doesn't make a softball team win or lose! One man can make a line-up look alot different though. I guess my question is are you that psyched out to win the worlds? I mean I am sure we all want to win, but d@mn. Why not give your team time to gel? Chemistry means alot in sports and u trying to make changes like that cannot be good for team chemistry. Also, I am with you on the fact that we are grown men and u cannot steal any players. But, what kind of person wants someone on their squad that is not loyal to their team? "One hit wonders"! In my opinion that is not a team. I think it is great the Storm are still winning with the core group of guys that stayed w/ them. It's show alot about heart and dedication, instead of let's try to make a team of all-stars from some different teams and dominate! It's not that easy, as you are finding out! The ones that left might be wondering hmmmmmm?? The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence bruh! Just my 2 cents! Good luck to you the rest of the way. Softball season is a marathon, not a sprint! Peace!

HEY GHOST AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT MUST KNOW OR DONT KNOW..THE STORM DOESNT HAVE ANY SURPRISES,WE ARE EXPECTING A PLAYER TO RETURN SOON AND THATS KENNY WIGGINS #5. AND IF ANYONE COMES ALONG THAT WOULD BE "HOT" NEWS..NO PUN INTENDED

A wolf,man do your thing the way you want to.You and class-act have won worlds and i'm pretty sure you made changes back than to try and make all things fit the way you want it.It's your team and like any manager or owner would do,so why are people trying to tell you how to run your camp?I know you and i know you're not thinking about what #34 West and the others said.See you this weekend and i'll holla at you than.

E-West #34 one thing is you don't no why certain players are gone!we have a concept on this team but as usaual you're on the outside looking in.We won 4-6 tournaments and placed 2nd and 3rd in the other too.I'm new to this team and all i can say is one vision one heart beat!!It really doesn't matter how long you've been with a team it's all about TEAM and nothing else.This team won the world in 98 by putting a team together in the middle of a season.So when did they have time to GEL so long together?won 26 lost 4 with 23 k.o.'s not bad for a team that needs time to GELLLLLLLLLLLL.

Class Act#4 was 26 - 4 super rec or comp in 1998? Basa wasn't that popular back in 1998, USSSA had most of the Black tournaments. How many have you won in 2006? You said 4-6 tournaments. Which one is it? I'm counting to and my number doesn't equal to 4-6 and lets not count that 10 team tournament in St. Louis. That was a league tournament. I guess since the Storm wasn't there it's an easy tournament under the belt. Is it true that you're losing Rhodney and where is the best player the team had, T. Mack. I must admit that those two including Wolf are the top players in Basa.

First off, I aint hatin', I usually don't respond to all the "hype" about what Class-Act does! I just posed a question to Wolf! Simple as that! Whether I was his right hand man or on the outside looking in, as you say it, I would pose the same question to him! I wish them nothin' but the best!

E West I like your post and I play for CLASS ACT.

What's up #34E.West? man i'm like this,it's a long summer and people will say what they want but tha main thing is i know one player can't win a game for you bcuzz it takes a team to collect as one,but it does change a coaches game plan a little.To tha softball fan,Rhodney and i are still cool,there are things in our lives that we see differently that's all.If he got cut or he quit isn't tha thing here,we just feel it's in tha best intrest to tha TEAM and to HOT-ROD to go different ways in this crazy softball world.T-MAC is still with tha TEAM and you'll see him at Nelly's and tha WORLD tournaments this year.We are not BROKE and we will be ready to play this year.Like i said before it's not about beating tha STORM it's about CLEANING OUR HOUSE SO WE'LL FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE THAT's ALL!!!!!

What up Wolf? I hear Class Act will be in the "HAM",sometimes you have to do whatever it takes for the TEAM,Good Luck the rest of the way!

Dee call me

Coach Mike where you at? Get your game plan together for Bham. The Storm will do what we do!! Storm#1 Stormets#1 Class Act #2 Wolfets #2,3,4,5,6

Mama I don't need a game plan for Stormets I'm pretty sure after this weekend yall be Wolfets when the Storm isn't playing I'm on a gag order till B-ham

Tell your daddy Wolf that I said you don't have to be on a gag order. You can talk to Mama whenever you want. Tell him I said so!! Talk whenever you like about whatever you like. We got something for the big bad Wolf and the rest of the team!!! Tell Eli that I said Hi.

I don't know Mama I can't say if I'm coming to B-Ham now a stay at home pass.

You better stay home. Don't get in trouble trying to come see them StormetsSSSS! We will catch you later. We might put you on the back burner though. We have to see our friends and enemies every tournament.