BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
diary of a tired Black Man

Has anyone seen the video clip from diary of a tired black man, are sisters becoming too hard to get along with, and are they spending too much time listening to their girlfriends who have no man , telling them how to handle their relationship; it seem it's always some sista who has no man who knows everything about relationships, should men make women sign a relationship contract if you're fat don't lose a pound and if your slim don't gain a pound but most importantly of cook

Re: diary of a tired Black Man

Ghost is at it again...where is the video clip from diary of a tired black man???

tired black man.com

GHOST....

YOU ARE SO MESSY THERE HE GOES AGIAN WITH THAT FOOLISHNESS....POOR THING HE CAN'T HELP HIS SELF.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Ghost way to get the women awareness

The Link is TiredBlackMan.com; you women need to view it before you comment

I watched the video yesterday and I'll put it on the list of things that make you say hmmm.

But don't get too carried away Mr. Ghost!!! There's a laundry list of things that need to go on a contract for men as well!!!

Such As? What's good for the goose is good for the gander also!

Let's see.... we can ask for the same weight conditions and what's wrong with a man cooking?

INCOGNITO 35>>>>WE CAN COOK &CLEAN!!! BUT IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN WOMEN DO IT.>>>EXCUSE ME FOR NOT MAKING IT.

Ghost just saw the clip...Gave it a standing ovation!!!

Esq#23, you need to sit down and stop clapping!! do what you do best, GO TO SLEEP!!LOL

Ms dat you especially need to see the clip

well since you called me out ghost I went and viewed the clip, but I can't relate....cause the excuses and things that he stated doesn't relate to me. or alot of black women. I ain't into arguing, fussin' etc..I am into standing up for myself and not being walk over, but in a dignified, educated way..all black women do not represent that stereotype

Ms Dat I agree with everything you said with the exception of the part when you mentioned standing up. See the problem is I can't tell when you are standing up or sitting down. Well...I take that back, I remember you in that car seat on the way home from Memphis. Coming to think of it your feet didn't touch the seat from the car seat. Mad love for you Lil Sis!!!

alright ESQ#23, don't forget I know where you live!!