BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team BBQ vs. Carolina Longhorns

Good luck to both teams playing in SC this weekend. Getting prepared for next week, on the road to Birmingham

Re: Team BBQ vs. Carolina Longhorns

Carolina Fan, what's up. Should be a good one if we both do our thing. We have to step you know we were in . Maybe in B-ham we will get to take a . One more thing no one is dont't have enough will be and buggy.

DIN'T I SEE CRUNCHBERRIES, CRUNCH THE LONGHORNS IN AIKENS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CRUNCHBERRIES AFTER THAT TOURNEY? THEY LOOKED PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. I KNOW THEY HAD DETROIT MAVS ON THE ROPES THE NEXT DAY AND LOST ON A FEW ERRORS. LOOK OUT FOR EM'AT FUTURE EVENTS!

Atl fan if you look carefully at the bracket you see that the Crunchberries lost again and went home. It seems to me that the one win they got in the tournament means alot to you and them. But I will leave with this small nugget of info they three games the whole weekend. The one they won was against us and if that makes their season God bless them.

That ATL fan is really a K.C. fan!!lol

be real carolina 13, or whoever, that pitcher of yours is just a big loud mouth who got his a@# toe' up by them 'berries'! all i'm saying is they looked good in s.c. take that whoopin' like a good soldier. i betcha some $$$ you couldn't beat them if you played them again!