BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALAMO......it looks good thus FAR!!

...so when you get the time...send some more Info and keep the Dates the same....and looking forward to meeting you soon..."CHURCH"

Re: ALAMO......it looks good thus FAR!!

WERE SHOOTING FOR NOV 3-5 2006 SO THE CABLE TEAM CAN TELEVISE THE GAMES,THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII FOOTBALL TEAM HAS A BYE THAT WEEKEND,ALSO THE OTHER ISLAND TEAMS LIKE THOSE DATES FOR TRAVELING, THE MAYOR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE NELLY A PROCLAMATION AND THE KEY TO THE CITY FOR HIS OUTSTANDING WORK WITH SICKLE CELL,SO WERE WORKING VERY HARD ON THIS END TO MAKE IT HAPPEN,ALSO HOW WAS THE RESORT INFO I SENT YOU,GIVE ME A CALL AT 808 456-2969, THANKS BRO.

What are you guys cooking up? Let a brother in on it.

Alamo, shoot me an email and a plate lunch!!

big al hit me at 808 456-2969 alright peace.

Church you gonna tell errybody bout the experience in VA...was it 6,000 people...4 reel...Yall got pictures...I am sure da board would like to see...if not show me...yo good luck to yall dis weekend...it should be a Derrty Thang...YD's

PRICELESS

CHURCH AND YD#2...

hey Ms.Nashville...good luck to you in da B-Ham...

YD #2 YOU NOT GOING? WELL I'LL KICK IT FOR ALL OF US.

nall...can't do this one...got business here at home...but next time the YD's hit the road we gonna be ready....B-Ham should be hot so Good luck to yall...YD's