BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL TALK WEDNESDAY and Check-IN

Where the board frequent users at and Check-In on a Wednesday! Also, I got to say something, why are we taking step backwards as a BASA Family? What I mean by that, we starting rumors, we hating on each other and one thing is now we have started low blows behind the scene and some people know what I'm talking about. If we have a problem with a person, why not take it to them? Leave the middle man out of your mess. Can I get some true Real Talkers on this matter and Ummmmm eeerbody keep it clean. NKO, can I get a word and quote for the day?

Re: REAL TALK WEDNESDAY and Check-IN

Ms. Nashville Checking in... WADE, AMEN. Everyone just remeber everything you here is not true. Judge people on how they treat you... Not by what you here.
MISERY loves company... Shout-out to Church/Tito , ALL the Just Us/Hot Girls, STL guys, Nashville peoples, ATL people, Snubnooze guys, BASA members, everybody on the board..... Everybody lets all gather and ...................................

What's up Wade and Ms.Nashville, I agree with your on that. I just want to give a shoutout to all my peeps in Tally and Atlanta, and to all board members. Your have a Wonderful Day

WADEY WADE......

MY BOY I FEEL YA AND MS.NASHILLE ON THAT BUT YOU KNOW IT'S HARD FOR PEPOLE THESE DAYS WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW YOU BUT REALLY DON'T JUST RUN THEIR MOUTH FOR THE HELL OF IT BUT IT'S ALL GOOD CAUSE GOD IS MY BEST FRIEND AND NO ONE CAN REPLACE HIM AND THAT'S REAL TALK......

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

THAT'S HOW THE DEVIL WORKS !!!!

WE JUST FALL IN THE TRAP, POINT FINGERS.

SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE GOSSIP FASTERS THAN ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE TRUTH. BUT MAN UP AND ASK THE THAT PERSON. BUT HALF OF THE DON'T KNOW YOU, AND THE ONE THAT DO SHOULD STOP IT WHEN THEY HERE IT.

I feel you WADE. Stop hiding behind these board names and assuming this and that. Like they say misery loves company. Lets all get along and if you do have a problem with someone, hey talk to them or hit their email box instead of talking alot of mess. Can we all just get along.
What up Ms. Nashiville? Where my Hot Girls at?
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Just Us #11

Hey everybody ...let's work a little harder to increase the peace

HELLO TO MY BASA FAMILY

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS EASY TO WRITE AND SAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TAUGHT THAT "ACTION" IS THE BEST WAY TO GET IT DONE. NO MATTER WHAT WE SAY, THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME THAT GET ON HERE AND HIDE AND SLANDER AND WHATEVER. BUT LET THAT GO. DON'T LET THAT NEGATIVITY BRING US DOWN. I REALLY FEEL THAT YOU GUYS (BASA) ARE A PART OF MY FAMILY AND ITS TIME TO ACT LIKE FAMILY...TRASH TALK IS OK BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT MAKES THE BOARD GO ROUND. BUT ALL OF THE OTHER CHILDISH STUFF ABOUT HATING ON SOMEONE AND DOGGING A TEAM/PLAYERS OUT
IS JUST UNNECESSARY. WELL I HAVE SAID ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER...ONCE AGAIN I WISH MUCH SUCCESS TO ALL TEAMS THIS YEAR AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT I HAVEN'T MET, I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOUR ACQUAINTANCE.

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Hey Big Sister, how is your day going?

Hey Wade, I feel you. Sometimes we all need to take a look in the mirror, or sweep around our own front doors before we go runnin our mouths. People are too worried about what everybody else is doing or into instead of worrying about themselves, then add jealousy and envy and it gets worse. We are al grown and should act as such.

Hey everybody i hope ya'll having a great day, I'm gald to be apart of a great BASA family. Shoutout to my Powercell team and all the BASA family member and Davida a friend of CUBA #2 a friend of mine.

Wade...that's REAL TALK and ACTIONS speak louder than words. Let them Haters be your Motivators.

WHATS UP LIL BRO...

GREAT AS USUAL , JUST GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER ONE...MAN I ALMOST LOST IT YESTERDAY, ABOUT TO GO ON MY BOSS, HE CAME DOWN FOR A DAY AND WAS ALL ON MY NERVES...I HAD TO SEND HIS TAIL BACK TO PHILLY QUICK

Big Sis, it be like that sometimes...What's up to my Cuz aka big sister Tasha. Ya'll a little late with my subject!!!! Don't make me pull out my weapon...

And where is the daily meditation Mac-town Sista, I'm about to come to your job and put you across my knee!

....SO, it was some nice REAL TALK, and very nice points.....But, I still say WATCH YOUR ROCK THROWING,before it's BREAKS YOUR GLASS, and I guess I'm use to Playing the VILLIAN......But, let's see, I would put out ALIAS too, if I know certain people would get BLAMED......but,It's COOL....I can HANDLE MINE....and as for as People thinking......They know me.....has only seen me in the PARKS.....and I'm out.....so, inconclusion....I encourage you ALL to keep doing What you DO.....and it seems MY "WORDS" are DEADLY.....but remember, you speak....I SPEAK!!...and the reason I say my words are deadly, is because I can UPSET the POPE.....but, since every time it looks heated on the BOARD, do you ever think, A!....that may not be "CHURCH"....bc believe me you'll know if it's me.....I see that I'll just have 2 see some of you from A....................................................................................... FAR!!....and I don't mind at all....because I'm always off 2 myself and WE are like a BASA FAMILY..... .....We're not actually the PARTRIDGE FAMILY.......but WE have our CLICKS.....so from this point on.....I shall no longer speak down....if I ever DID!!....on Anyone and No, I'm not upset at ALL.....but some of yous out there....are MERELY WACK!! and MISERABLE!!.....so company is needed....but don't DRAG others into things they don't know ABOUT and Please, Practice what you PREACH!!....and I DO the SAME....I'm not perfect and I will stir up things, but not to a personal matter.....but, if you can't handle it...don't push it......and always remember, I always keep FIRE POWER.....you wanted REAL TALK....so I'm giving it to you......for now on USE YOUR NAME and stop hiding when you directed things... excuse me!!...I haven't did that in a WHILE....I RESPECT YOU ALL....but some need to be STUDY very CLOSELY and to leave on that note....The ones Blabbbing...might be searching for something or they want something....me I want NOTHING and will not GAIN nothing By downing the NEXT!!!...so let me and no hard feelings....see ya around....PERHAPS ...... HUMBLE

Hey, I am checkin in on this Wednesday. Hell, you can not believe everything you hear. Some people like to gossip, like they can't find better things to do. Some people are unhappy in there own life that they want someone else to be. I was always taught if I want to know something go to the horse themselves.
Everyone have a great day!!!

Dang Wade calm down. Some of us actually have to do work. And the daily meditation is on the board.

HEY MY PEPS,LET IT ROLL OFF YOUR BACK. IF YOU ARE GROWN
AND SEXY,MATURE AND SMART,FUN LOVEN,AND A GOOD PERSON,
THEN THE MESS THAT COMES ACROSS THIS BOARD, COULD NEVER
CAUSE YOU ANY HARM. WADE YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN THE DARK
WILL SOON COME TO THE LIGHT. BOARD FAM IF WE
TOGATHER, WE STAY TOGATHER. "THE STEADY"
STAY COOOOL........

hey lil Swole what it do...Family is the most powerful thing our culture is built upon....Softball links us together in this particular family...from time to time we may get heated and emotions may stir but remember we have to still be a family...therefore I say use wisdom and maturity when you have wronged someone or been wronged by someone....the problems are not to big that a little apologies and a little hugs can't cure...afterall it is the trials that makes us strong...so wade hats off to you for being the big one to start Peace...cuz we have many things in this world that tries to destroy peace...let us let softball be our peace....in the words of PRENTICE CHURCH....Church on Wednesday....YD#2

I AGREE WITH BIG SWOLE, TRASH TALKING IS ALL RIGHT AS LONG AS ITS ALL IN FUN AND MOSTLY ON THE FIELD. BUT GETTING ON HERE AND TALKING BAD ABOUT PLAYERS OR TEAMS SHOWS BAD SPORTSMANSHIP, LETS JUST PLAY THE GAME AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Well hello to the board regulars and guest. Wade this is such a true topic and I am glad that you raised it. First off I would like to express this to the Hot Girls, the post that I put out where the Hot Girls at was merely posted just to get some feedback from you'll and we missed you'll on the board. I agree with the others above on minding your own business as well as respecting each other. I do not associate with people that delibrately disrespect females. We all have female relatives and we do not want others disrespecting them so we should carry ourselves the same. Wade as we know now days some people can joke but when the joke is on them it is a problem, so if you can dish it out then man/woman up and take it in. We need to have fun with our family not be ripping each other apart. So I leave you'll with this Quote of the Day-"A GREAT TEACHER NEVER STRIVES TO EXPLAIN HIS VISION- HE SIMPLY INVITES YOU TO STAND BESIDE HIM AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. Words of the Day-Life is a Journey-In the end, each of us will be judged by our measure of giving, not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness. So people these words of expression is letting you know that we as family need to stick together.I just want to close with this, if I have offended anybody, I apologize and I never intended to offend noone. Peace1out and now it is time for all of you'll to get the funk out of nkozone. Bye-bye.

Hello everyone. Just passing thru. I will say that most people who think they know the business, don't really know sh** about what is really going on. To all those that people are talking about, keep your heads up...When they talk, just know you are doing something right.

MR PHIL BEAVERS YOU'VE GOT MAIL

LIKE MY FORMER COACH TOLD US BACK IN THE DAYS,YOU WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU WANT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT NOBODY ELSE.LIVE,LIFE,LOVE.LIFE IS TO SHORT,OUR DAYS ARE NUMBER,WE HAVE ENOUGH UNNECESSARY JUNK GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY,SO CHILL AND ENJOY EACH OTHER WHILE WE CAN.

'Toasting', 'playing the dozens', 'word playing' 'Joning', 'blazing' 'blustering', 'boasting' and playful verbal putdowns are as much a part of our culture as grits and cornbread.

Our repertoire of styles is distinquished by idiosyncrasies, derivations, and transformations within the boundaries of our culture.

Whether you want to call it pathological, or whether such 'uncultural despisers' find this practice offensive or destructive we should fully understand the intricate association upon which our (Black) cultural lineage used for mental and moral refuge from a society of racism and bigotry__ a kind of quiet rebellian against white supremacy one might say.

Spitting 'true-dats' 'signifyin', 'cap on yous', and 'yo mommas' are all part of an inheritate alter ego, which help us strengthen and protect our true 'Blackness'.

Don't nobody say nutt'n when 'kats' like Cosby be 'talk-n-bout' our people.

It's all good.....it's all a part of 'Blackness'.

Know yo' past--not his-story! dig it.

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative______________

super d(motordetroit)

....SUPER D....always a good choice of WORDS and nice input

WHAT UP WADE? THE WHOLE SOLUTION TO THAT PROBLEM IS ALWAYS FEED PEOPLE WITH A TEN FOOT SPOON. I SPEAK AND KEEP IT MOVING PLUS IM POLITE AND CORDIAL. NOW, WHEN IT COMES TO HEY DAWG LETS HANG OUT AND PEOPLE BEGAN KNOWING YOUR BISNESS THEY GET COMFORTABLE AND LOOSE COMMON GROUND RESPECT. I DONT HAVE ANY BEEFS OR FALLOUTS AND THATS BECAUSE I STAY TO MYSELF FOR THE MOST PART. I CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM TALKING BEHIND MY BACK, AND THE REASON PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU IS BECAUSE NOBODYS NEED SOMEONE WHO IS SOMEBODY TO MAKE THEM FEEL VALID. PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE EMPTY SOULS. IVE BEEN PLAYING SOFTBALL FOR 6YRS NOW AND IVE SEEN ALL THE PETTINESS THAT COULD COME OUT OF BLACK PEOPLE ON THE CIRCUIT. WHEN SOMEONE GETS TO YAKIN ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE AROUND ME I GET UP AND LEAVE BECAUSE I DONT CARE AND THATS DRAMA. AS FAR AS TRASH TALK THATS GONE HAPPENED BUT NEVER LET YOURSELF BE THE B#@$ THEY PICK FEEL ME. IM NOT ENCOURAGING AN ANTISOCIAL WAY OF BEING, BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT UP IN ANY OF THIS BULL DURHAM BS OUT HERE ON THE CIRCUIT AND ANYONE THAYS SEEN THAT MOVIE KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT. AND FOR THOSE WHO'VE ATTEMPTED TO BRING ME SOME SILLY SH#$ OR PLAY REPORTER GOT SEVERED SWIFTLY! PEACE DURTEY REDDE #9

....REAL TALK there REDDE....call you in an hour