BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 04/26/06

Good Morning,
The law of exchange suggests that when you exchange one thing for another you can normally expect to receive something in return of equal or greater value. And when that does not happen, we tend to evaluate and compare the value of the gift we received to the one that we gave. But when we examine and compare our gifts to God and His gifts to us like His Son, Salvation, Grace, Mercy, etc., the exchange is far from even, and the scales are tilted and very uneven. But fortunately for us God does not expect nor can we begin to give Him in return gifts of equal value.
But He does expect us to be earnest in our prayers, and praise; to share our earnings and prosperity; to help ease our brothers' and sisters' pain; to edify and educate the body of Christ with our preaching and teaching; and He expects us to be efficient and effective in the positions in which He has called us.
You see we want a lot from God and we get a lot from Him, but how much are we willing to give Him in return? Pastor A. J. Richardson has said that sometimes our expressions probably echo to God's ears sounding like, "My name is Jimmy and I will take all you can gimmy."
Let's put more emphasis on our gifts to God instead of gifts of exchange to each other. And know that your receiving is wrapped up in your gift of giving. So give it up!

What shall I render to the Lord.
For all His benefits toward me?
I will take up the cup of salvation,
And call upon the name of the Lord.
I will pay my vows to the Lord
Now in the presence of all His people.
Psalm 116:12-14

Give and it will be given to you,
good measure, pressed down, shaken together,
and running over they will be pour into your lap.
For by your standard of measure that you use,
it will be measured back to you in return.
Luke 6:38

Corliss Richardson
Trinity Christian Center
2399 Lawrenceville Hwy, Ste 5
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
678-377-0407
www.trinityccenter.org

Re: Daily Meditation for 04/26/06

YES LORD!!!!! SAY YES

Thanks for those words as well.... Feed the Sprit!!!

i needed to hear some great word of wisdom this morning thank u and wishing everybody in the basa family a great day

Thanks Mac-town Sista and keep doing what you do and the motivation will be televised.