BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP 10 SUPER REC. AS OF 25 APRIL,2006

1. ATLANTA STORM- THE MATRIX WAS NICE, BUT WHY WAKE UP A SLEEPING GIANT........THE BULLSEYE ON YOUR BACK, JUST GOT BIGGER.
2. CLASS ACT- LOOKS LIKE THESE SLEEPING GIANTS ARE WIDE AWAKE NOW.............WITH SOME FINE TUNING THESE BOYS WILL BE READY.
3. ST. LOUIS STARS- -NOT SATISFIED BEING RANKED 3RD.THEY HAVE THEIR EYES ON THE PRIZE.
4. AIR-MAC -2 MAN OUTFIELD OR NOT, THESE BOYS ARE A SOLID TOP 5 TEAM.
5.DETRIOT MAVERICS -PUT YOUR MONEY ON THESE BOYS THIS WEEKEND.MOTOR CITY CHAMPIONS.
6. T AND W ELECTRIC / HARDTIMES -WAKE UP..... 1 WEEK OFF IS LONG ENOUGH.
7. EXTREME -VERY STRONG TEAM THAT WILL GIVE ALL IN THE LOU AND BASA FITS, ALL YEAR LONG.
8. STREET STARS - ANY ONE OF THESE WILL GET YOU OUT OF MISSISSIPPI TO PLAY BALL............IF NOT WE SENDING THE FOR YOUR RANKING.............TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!
9.CAROLINA LONGHORNS -ITS ONLY IN PENCIL, BUT ARE THESE BOYS 1 HIT WONDERS....DONT MAKE US GET OUR OUT.
10. BLAZERS, LMS, AND T AND T RAIDERS - CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ALL ARE STILL HANGING ON.

HONORABLE MENTION

DERRTY-HEY HOW IS DOING....HE TOLD YOU TO KISS HIS AND MAKE HIM BETTER. SAID GET OFF THE AND RST YOUR HAND . COME WITH AND HIT THS AND DRINK THIS AND YOU WILL BE FEELING O TAY

Re: TOP 10 SUPER REC. AS OF 25 APRIL,2006

yes the sleeping giant has come to life.Did #2 drink that crunk juice, to get better.

THANKS BASA REPORTER.

BASA reporter good rankings I think after B-Ham maybe a switch between 1 & 2 Yankess of BASA has reloaded and unloaded.

It sure sounds like you are hating to me. Yes we have been beat by Hardknocks and Team Morris but any team can be beaten on any given day. If you want your shot come and get it. Why don't you stop saying our name is the reason why people talk about us and admit that you have a problem with our team. Hell, change your name if you feel like it will help you. LOL When have you known us to be on this board talking about our team, we have our own site for whatever we do as a team. We don't have to get on here and put what we do for everyone to see. Also, I guess you didn't see the game this weekend when we beat Champs but you have a right to choose whoever you like. (Even call it a fluke if you like) Pump your team up, we don't have to do that on the BASA board, whether we win or lose.

Well said Tree...BASA Reporter, thanks for the love keep doin your thing...It really doesnt matter who is ranked 2-100, the only place we want to be is #1, but Storm is doing a **** good job of holding that spot down .

BASA Staff...why did the post from the Champs fan about air mac get deleted?

BLING-BLING AND DON'T STOP....WE'ER COMING FOR THAT NUMBER ONE SPOT!!!AAAAYYY, XTREME WE GOT POP.....WE'ER COMING FOR THE NUMBER 1 SPOT.....

Ok reporter this it is too early to tell. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, cause we are getting ready to rummble!!!!

IS THE BASA REPORTER AFFILIATED WITH BASA..I MEAN IS HE THE "OFFICIAL REPORTER" OR JUST SOMEONE VOICING OPINIONS HIDING BEHIND A MONIKER.BECAUSE PERSONALLY, I THINK RANKINGS ARENT WORTH A ****!!!!!

NUT 99 YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON POINT. THESE RANKINGS DON'T MEAN JACK. TALK TO ME ON SUNDAY NIGHT AFTER THE WORLD IS OVER AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE YOUR RANKING MR OR MRS REPORTER. UNTIL THEN IT'S JUST HYPE. ANY GOOD TEAM OUT THERE KNOWS THAT YOU'RE NEVER AS GOOD OR BAD AS PEOPLE SAY YOU ARE. SOFTBALL IS A FUNNY GAME. A VERY HUMBLING GAME. TO ALL THE TEAMS OUT THERE MEN AND WOMEN GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER NO ONE IS #1 UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT IN CINCINNATI. PEACE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

what is this based on and are you telling me Team Dynasty is not a ranked team

I THINK RANKINGS TEAMS IS A GOOD THING IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY TO STRIVE FOR AND JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COMPETTIVE SPORT(HIGH SCHOOL,COLLEGE,PROS)HAVE RAKINGS AS WELL SO ITS A GOOD IDEA UNLESS YOUR TEAM IS LEFT OUT.

MY TEAM IS "RANKED" NUMBER 1..AND YOU SHOULD STRIVE TO BEAT EVERYONE YOU FACE,NOT JUST SOMEBODY THATS RANKED AHEAD OF YOU.IF YOU PUT US IN A GAME WITH A BUNCH OF GRANDMOTHERS WE GONNA TRY TO SHORT GAME THEM.

WELL I'M GLAD MY GRANDMOTHER DON'T PLAY AND WE DON'T HAVE THAT SHORT GAME STUFF UNLESS IT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BALL AND WAITING TO TALK AFTER SUNDAY AT THE WORLDS BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.

For the record, this is NOT an official BASA ranking, just someone's opinion. He is entitled to that as long as it is respectful.

Come onnut you can't tell me if Class Act was #1 and yall #2 you wouldn't care these are for fun so let the reporter has some fun every sport has some type of ranking.

SO BASA WEBMASTER,ANYBODY CAN USE THE BASA NAME FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL USE, AS LONG AS THEY ARE RESPECTFUL?

To Nutt and all the others out there...
True, rankings really aren't anything but a conversation tool for the build up for the final big hoorah at the end of the season. I am affiliated with the BASA because I play for a BASA team. No , I dont hide behind my computer my e-mail address has always been posted along with my rankings. No need to get affended by these rankings they are just my opinion because I am a softball NUTT. I the web trying to find out how my fellow SUPER REC. teams have done on the weekend or I get information from various sources (players) on what happened.Many people e-mail me and some call.
Like an earlier post said, People get when they get left out, but when your on top of the BASA WORLD and someone else is giving you props makes me wonder. The hottest thing out there on the BASA circuit is THE ATLANTA STORM just in case you havent noticed that. If the rankings are something you do not like , that of course is............you guessed it YOUR OPINION. But I will keep doing what I do having fun while I do it and making friends along the way, so to all .......HAVE A NICE, AND BLESSED DAY

THE BASA REPORTER
WARREN"FRANCHISE21"HODGE
T AND W ELECTRIC/HARDTIMES

YOUR OPINION IS CLEAR AND FINE.ITS JUST THE FACT THAT YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE ITS AN OFFICIAL B.A.S.A RANKING.I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO GET THE WRONG IDEA OR IMPRESSION.ITS OK TO GIVE AN OPINION,AND IN MY OPINION YALL NEED TO TRAVEL MORE.YALL "RANKED" 6TH AND RARELY LEAVE GA.

True.We have played in 4 tourneys this year and we have played 2 in georgia and 2 out of state. Is it just me or are you having a bad day.I live 4 hours away from atlanta so ere time I play ball I am traveling, And if I am correct you guys have only left Georgia 2 or 3 times yourself so what r you talking about.You guys are in Atlanta this weekend as well, just like us so I am real confused on that one.............holla back

I'M SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE YALL BEEN TRAVELING.WHERE DID YALL GO?

and one more thing.........................IF GAS GETS ANT HIGHER , THE CLEATS WILL BE PUT UP UNTIL NEXT YEAR UNLESS THEY START HAVING TOURNAMENTS WHERE THE WINNERS GET THEIR GAS TANKS FILLED UP. THAN YOU WILL SEE SOME VERY COMPETITIVE BALL BEING PLAYED.

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TALK TO D12 ABOUT YOU NOT KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR FELLOW GEORGIA TEAM. BUT WE HAVE GONE TO JACKSON ,MISSISSIPPI(2ND PLACE) AND AIKEN S.CAROLINA (PLACED CASH IN BASA POCKET FOR 2 GAMES)...MANY OF OUR PLAYERS FOLLOW YOU GUYS ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER GA TEAMS( WE ALL WE GOT). WE WILL BE ADDING SOME TOURNEYS DOWN MY WAY AROUND PANAMA CITY BEACH ,FLORIDA AND MAYBE MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA.

WHERE IS YOUR TEAM PLAYER 5, TEAM MORRIS, WHEN WILL U GUYS EVER WIN ANYTHING, U GUYS JUST GO TO TOURNAMENT AND JUST WARM TEAM UP,AND U TALK ABOUT THE DAWGS SANDBAGGING, YALL PLAYED STORM AND DIDNT SCORE BUT 3 RUNS, AND ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE HITTER U HAVE, I THINK NOT, WIN SOME GAMES BEFORE U START RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH, AND TRY TO SUPPORT YOUR HOME TEAM RATHER THAN KNOCK THEM DOWN, CAUSE WE ALL WE GOT?

TO TEAM DYNASTY, NO DISRESPECT MEANT BUT MOST TEAMS E-MAIL ME THEIR RESULTS FROM THE PREVIOUS WEEKEND ON MONDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT. IF YOU WILL EMAIL YOUR PAST TOURNEYS AND HOW MANY TEAMS AND WHAT PLACE YOU FINISHED. BASA RESULTS ARE PUT UP AFTER EVERY TOURNEY...THAT IS THE TOP 3. I HAVENT SEEN YOUR TEAM UP YET THATS WHY YOUR NOT MENTIONED...SORRY

To the Big Dawg 9, No one on my team cares to get into a he said she said match with you. There are quite a few players on your team that were teammates of ours and we wish them nothing but success. My teams have won at every level that we have played at but have no world titles. We have goals to reach for 2006 and none of them include the Ga. Dawgs. Good luck to all of the Ga. teams in Super Rec.

You have a point to an extent,We have only played in one BASA tournament(Memphis Classic),we finished 4th beat the Detroit Mavericks by 10 and lost to the STlouis stars by one run both games.But some of those teams in the top ten haven't even played one BASA tournament.

Hot rod#3 please do me a favor and name one other than the street stars....I can help you a little

3 tourneys played in are:
1.atlanta storm
2.class act
4.air mac

2 tourneys played in are:
3.st.louis stars
honor.men lms
honor.men t and t raiders
7.extreme
9. carolina longhorns

1 tourney played in are:

5.detriot mavs
6. t and w electriv /hardtimes
10. blazers

tag your it your turn

many people email me about their weekends dog

FANTASY PICK: TB AND THE CRUNCHBERRIES!!!!!!!

HEY ATL FAN.......IS TB AND THE CRUNCHBERRIES A SINGING GROUP

yas suh! they sang Carolina longhorns "all night long" or was that lionel ritchie?

jus curious but dont let team nodout(men) be the silent creeper and steal the show, they have a nice ball team and they play together they have a excellent defense,and they also have guys that hit the ball well. So i think the BASA staff should look into putting them in the top 10!!!!!!

How have they faired in there last few outings?

ONCE AGAIN BASA IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE REPORTER JUST ONE MANS VIEWS OF THINGS. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PAST RESULTS OF NODOUT....THAT WOULD HELP OUT IN FUTURE RANKINGS.

To the ATL Fan, obviously the one game that the CRUNCHBERRIES won in Aiken meant a lot & yes it was against the Carolina Longhorns who by the way were 5-2 in Aiken & had a 4th place finish. I hope that they had someone capture it on

Congratulations on your one win in Aiken,(I believe their other win was due to a forfeit by ILA) but as I have seen in previous posts from Kansas Fan & #1 Fan, that win against the Longhorns was like winning the World Series for the CRUNCHBERRIES!

Again CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE WIN!

I laugh at all the talk about atlanta storm and class act, neither one of these teams will be there in the end. We all know that wolf and his class act boys are out of money and that hot rod is jumping ship. Who has heard of paying super rec players $200-$600 a weekend.good move there. The lou will handle there in the end and also watch for detriot mavs this year. the season is not even half way and the ship is sinking on the act, and the storm will lose players b/c of playing time...just watch you all will see.

First off the Storm will be just fine,just a little nervous hoping they haven't peeked to early.The Act, learn about there history b4 you get on here trying to blast them.Who said Hot-Rod got paid?if that's the case i'm sure they didn't get there monies worth and they will be just fine also.D-Mavs are having in house problems.Too many catchers and D.H.'s and not enough stability to win the world.Xtreme will be the sleppers as well as Team Dynasty.Xtreme needs a bench and Team Dynasty needs alittle more DEFENSE to there offense!

you really dont believe that do you.....class act is all but finished, they built a team to beat THE STORM and they cant even play a full game against them, how sorry is that. And yes he did pay his players to lose. nobody cares about team dynasty because every body know north chicago ballers , young dudes and south ga magic is class in rec. you know nothing about how it is really going down and I am in atl and I know the guys that are ****** because they arent getting playing time.

All I want to know is, who's coming to the "Queen City Classic"? Call me @ 513-300-4054 and git er done. Time is ticking.