BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUEEN CITY CLASSIC

Who's all coming to the Nasty Nati for the Queen City Classic? Contact me at 513-300-4054 or Lisa Thomas at 513-739-6827. $250.00 entry fee plus $25.00 sanction for all those that are not already sanction with BASA. Check out the web site for more information.

Re: QUEEN CITY CLASSIC

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You know we will be in the house Go go thats' my

hey sandy this tim a left two message for you and no call back

Incognito will be there!

Hey Sandy this is Neal We the 502Boyz will be there also give me a call.

Yo Sandy, this is K. Reed. What up

HEY SANDY ,THE TRUTH-99 WILL BE THERE.ALSO,WIT A NEW WOMEN'S TEAM,THE GOLDDIGGERS.

I got everyones message that sent one. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you. (TBI) I got you on the list already but feel free to call me back if you want. Thanks to all again.

When and where

TRUTH-99,

When did you get a women's team?

I HAD 1 FOR ABOUT 3YEARS,THEN I HAD 2 GIVE IT UP. 2 MANY .NOW THERE BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER.

When are we going to see you on the dirt again?

QUEEN CITY CLASSIC,BABYBOY

The Truth 99 I need you to call me please @513-300-4054 Thanks.
Sandy

STL CITY HITTERS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING!!!!TUFO(STL. CITY HOTTERS)

I JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE,SANDY.ILL CALL YOU THIS EVENING,OR YOU CAN REACH ME AT 859 227-5843,THE TRUTH-99,TONY BLACKBURN.

The Truth-99, will your women's team be in birmingham?

NO,THEY WANT BE THERE,THEY ALWAYS DEBUT IN THE QUEEN CITY CLASSIC,SORRY.PLUS,IT RANS EVERY YEAR DOWN THERE,ATLEAST THE LAST 4YEARS WHEN I WAS THERE,GOOD LUCK THOUGH ,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

TEAM NATI WILL BE THERE. ALSO TEAM NATI AND MADD MAX SOFTBALL WILL BE HAVING A PARTY SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE HOST HOTEL GET WITH ANY TEAM NATI OR MADD MAX SOFTBALL PLAYERS FOR TICKETS $10.00

Hey the Det. Mavs will be there see you there hey 99 you and i will have a drink is Hot Rod #3 coming i will get him a drink to good luck to you guys

For all those that will be in town on Friday May 19th and looking for some excitement. A male/female review will also be happening in the "Cin" city. Call DK @ 513-608-3205 for more information.

Sandy, The St. Louis City Hitters need the Hotel info for your tournament and what parks are you using. Thanks in advance and looking forward to playing in Nati.

Sandy my e-mail address is nkozone@yahoo.com or oliverk@seiu1.org. My telephone # is (314) 348-2504 or Tufo # is (314) 267-8914. Please contact us b/c we are trying to book to come to the Queen City Classic to support the sista. Peace1out.

Showtime and North Chicago Ballers just checking to see if you guys are coming to the Nati. It's allway a good time playing you guys.