BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atl Storm player leaving

first Timer is leaving atlanta storm for lack of playing time. I saw on the web that he is the third leading hitter on the team.letting a .700 hitter leave. Storm must be loaded He asked Owen to play me or trade me.

Re: Atl Storm player leaving

....But I heard he will get replaced REAL SOON......

Coach just called asking me about this post and i definitely have to respond. Yes i am the one who was running from a ground ball in Aiken. yes i am somewhat hesistant about getting in front of hard grounders as a result of taking a line drive knuckle ball to the chest off the bat of duke Donaldson a person whom i have also see break a third basemans thumb. just a slight mental adjustment that will be rectified. I am also the same guy from team 2 in the super draft who hit over .800 and who is currently hitting over .700 and 3 for 4 in my pinch hitting Basa duties. I will sit the bench for storm because storm has an infielders that can do it. however i feel that I definitely would not have a problem starting in the infield of most of the super rec teams out there. It must really hurt to see me to be a part of the greatest show on the dirt. n D know , now you know. Man is this the best you guys can do to try and create friction within the Storm. try again

oh church almost forgot anybody can be replaced. Has dirty canceled their season now that you are hurt?

Ray you are Left handed.....why you playing second anyway!!!!!1

Hey #15, 1st timer isn't yo boy Ray from South Ga Majik..Different Ray

1ST TIMER I AM GLAD YOU CLEARED THE AIR.RIGHT NOW WE ARE WINNING,AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO CREATE A WAY TO STEAL THE THUNDER WE HAVE GOING FOR US RIGHT NOW.BUT THIS WILL NOT BE A DISTRACTION.EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE TEAM,REGARDLESS HOW BIG OR SMALL THEIR ROLE IS.ITS HARD FOR A COACH ESPECIALLY WHEN A CERTAIN LINE-UP IS CLICKING.BUT WE UNDERSTAND AND THE PEOPLE ON THE BENCH ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!!NUT_99

Hey 1st timer, You know your role so don't let anybody try and make you feel that you are not wanted or needed on this team!lol do what you do!!!

1ST TIMER YOU ARE ON A GREAT TEAM. DON'T LET THESE DISTRACTION BOTHER YOU. THERE IS NO I IN TEAM. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON THE BASA CIRCUIT FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND STORM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TEAM TO BEAT. YOU HAVE A GREAT OPPURTUNITY TO WIN A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THOSE GUYS. DON'T MESS IT UP LISTENING TO WHAT OTHERS SAY. YOU ARE A GOOD BALL PLAYER PLAYING ON A GREAT TEAM. YOU FEEL ME.

Well put Eli...1st timer keep your head up, your on the team to beat...

Well said Eli. 1st timer people will try to get into your head and pull down something that is good. You play on a great team with a lot of great ballplayers. It's nothing wrong with playing a SMALL role on a BIG team to have a chance on winning a ring. If you noticed the person that made the comment are one of those people who hides behind a screen name. Every player on the team has a role and you know yours and you make it do what it do. Shake them haters off.

Act a Fool...........................

HEY BRA',THE DEVIL IS BUSY,DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU,THEIR ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE STORM FAMILY.THINK ABOUT THIS,WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY FANS SUPPORT STORM WHEN YOU GUYS ARE TOURNAMENTS,SURE THERE ARE THOSE THAT WANT TO SEE U LOSE,BUT I'M WILLING TO BET THAT THERE ARE JUST AS MANY SUPPORTING YOU TO.STAY UP,PUT GOD FIRST AND LET HIM DO THE REST.SINCERELY YOURS,L.M.S.#10

....1stTimer#34....That's Nice to know you will remain.."That's a Good Thing"...but, I wasn't directing MY statement towards YOU ....but so happy you answered.....and I don't think DERRTY will ever cancel a season for "CHURCH" and furthermore since you're a lil concerned my hand and wrist 90%....but good luck thru out your SEASON .....

...next time hit me direct...... .....it's cool

Thanks in the know for my 15 minutes of fame. I the appreciate support from everyone. Church you are just being church and everything is cool. Keep doing what you do. No love lost

1st timer what you doing started some mess you didn't mention that in the parking lot Sun. while drinking them beers.