BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 late....2 shout....but shout...anyhow....

Yo I don't start topics much but...heck I needed to break from all that....BS....

SO my shouts goes out to the MEN and WOMEN of the Board who enjoy the Information that the Board Brings and the occassional laughter...
Furthermore to the adults of the board...those that check the board to take a break from work and to check in on fellow teamates and fellow family members...

Lastly shouts out to all who live, and love PEACE...so Shouts out to Yall...YD#2

Re: 2 late....2 shout....but shout...anyhow....

check your box

What up my boy Dre....I feel you on the BS! But shouts out go to all the ladies and men of BASA. Can we all just get past all the hating...Personally, who cares who wins weekend and weekend out. Just as long as each team gives their all, it's all good. You aren't going to have a good weekend every single weekend unless your team has the team concept and each person works on their game during the week....Like the title says at the top, "BASA, It's like a family Reunion every weekend." Some people might read my comments and call me whatever, but who cares, your comments aren't going to kill or hurt me. But shouts out to all my folk....Just Real Talking today...

Well put YD#2 and are you playing out at Forestwood?Peace1out and to all a good night.

yeah....I am going to do a little at forestwood....we going in as an Alias....PIMPJUICE....

WHAT UP DRE',GOOD SEEING YOU AND THE FELLAS THIS WEEKEND,WUT YOU AND YOUNG DUDES GOT GOING THIS WEEKEND.AS FOR US(L.M.S.)WE GOT THIS ONE OFF.HOLD IT DOWN,SWEAT,YALL KNOW ME AND DINSUM

what up YD#2 how are you today? I'm still twisting these dreads!!!

Yo DINSUM...how you? we doing some local thang here....gotta stay on our grind...Ms. Dat How are you? Don't worry they will start growing and locking...just stick wit it...NKO would you leave folks alone...

see NKO, folks got my back!!

YD#2 whats the deal partna....chillin and boi this topic is lame just kiddin hold it down in the Lou.....when Murph comin out......Does he has any underground music that I can hear!!!!!1

#15 all we do is make music erryday....should have been in Memphis....We had CD's for days...but wherr yall gone be next...but i still got you I'll try to mix sumthang sumthang....

WHAT UP DRE

YD #2....

HEY WHAT UP WITH YOU HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

THAT WAS A GOOD 1 MR. YD#2.

YD2 we will be coming to the Lou and you know that we will be in Atlanta and Tally-ho....so those are the next three BASA tourneys we will be in.....so holla!!!!!1