BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHERE ARE THE TOP REC TEAMS AT? NOT WINNING ANYTHING!!

Rec seams to be a wide open division. NONE OF THE TOP 5 OR 10 TEAMS HAVE WON A EARLY TOURNAMENT. BOY WHERE ARE ALL THE REC SMACK TALKERS AT NOW. EASTSIDE, SO. GEORGIA MAGIC, CLEVELAND SHOWTIME, TEAM NATI, YOUNG DUDES, NEW CREW, TEAM BRING IT, AND THE CITY HITTERS. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT? GEORGIA DAWGS DID SHOW UP AND WIN THE KICK OFF SO I GIVE THEM THAT. THEY MUST BE THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THE REC.

Re: WHERE ARE THE TOP REC TEAMS AT? NOT WINNING ANYTHING!!

I guess you ignored what happened in Nashville. NL Sports out of KY took seconnd w/only 1/2 their team(10 players).

502 is just going to lay in the cut and wait this thing out. Patience grasshopper

City Hitters have been playing, we went to Memphis(5th), played in the early-bird in St. Louis(4th) and played in the Browns tournament this past weekend(2d to Super Rec team, Xtreme)we did not come to Nashville because we had a awards program Saturday Night and could not come.

I think that Rec is wide open for the following reason, most of the teams dont get to see each other most of the summer, south teams stay in the south and midwest teams play in the midwest, with the exception of a few teams and a few tournaments, so when the worlds come, there are teams out there that becomes sleepers, or only known to the teams in bordering states, there is 100+ Rec teams out there, and there has not been a 100team tournament yet, so you just havent seen everybody yet....It is wide open..

BMW IS ONE OF THE TOP REC TEAMS.WE WERE TEAM WORTH LAST YEAR AND FINISH 2ND IN THE ROCKET CITY AND 3RD IN THE WORLD AND WON CASHVILLE THIS PAST WEEKEND.YALL HAVE BEEN LOOKIN PAST US ALL YEAR LONG AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE END WE WILL BE THEIR.............

BMW#5, no body has been looking past you, or not acknowledging you, it is just that no body has seen you guys this year until now, there has only been a handfull of tournaments and guess what, no repeat champions so far, and come next tourny probably the same, no-one is to be taken lightly, everybody is trying to win a game or a tourny, good job this past weekend but its only the beginning, and some of the so called top teams may be only one or two injuries or one or two guys getting locked up, from never being heard from this year at all... all divisions are tough but rec is a marathon...

we YD's haven't gone anywhere...it is still preason for us...and the true test are coming plenty of ball to play...the elite rec teams will soon show...in rec it is a lot of competition...and any given weekend a team can be beat...as for us we are preparing and learning the game...so that when the end comes we are mentally and physically prepared for battle....our focus is no matter top 10 or bottom 10 all of the teams are in the way of the rings so...good luck to all and congrats to all 1st finishers thus far...YD#2

WHAT UP BMW #5 WE (GA DAWGS) RESPECT YALL TEAM GREATLY. I MUST ADMIT I KNEW NOTHING OF YALL UNTILL THIS YEAR PLAYING IN REC. YALL TOUGH AND PLAY THE GAME WITH RESPECT. I KNOW NO LIMIT AS WELL FROM PLAYING WITH THE STL STARS BEFORE MOVING TO ATLANTA. GOOD LUCK TO YALL TEAM FOLK AND NO LIMIT AS WELL, BUT I MUST SAY THE YOUNG DUDES OUT OF STL IS THE TEAM WE ALL NEED TO BE WATCHIN WHAT UP DRE

what up Redd...appreciate da love famlee...good seeing you dis weekend...and good luck to Dem GA DAWGS...Stay up Famlee...YD#2

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE BUT I AM JUST CONFIDENT IN THE TEAM WE HAVE THAT WE WILL BE THEIR IN THE END.I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE GA DAWGS AND THE YOUNG DUDES BOTH HAVE GREAT TEAMS AND GONNA CAUSE ALOT OF PROBLEMS ON THIS CIRCUIT AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE....

Those East St.louis Pirates might have something to say about that, those guys are the truth, I personally know that in memphis they lost their second game and proceeded to send 7 teams home before they ran out of gas in the championship game, now that is a team that has alot of fight in them, they are impressive, but the wild thing is, I am singing their praise and they didnt win that tourny, and I am not even mentioning the team that won it, or the team that put them in the loser bracket, like I said there is some good teams out there...

D.D. I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ON THE PIRATES BUT LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER IT IS WIDE OPEN BUT JUST LIKE OUR CHANCES.

bmw #5 what up, CONGRATS for doing the **** thing this past weekend. We gets NO RESPECT they just on us, Thats cool with me.

Shh! Shh! We coming.....playin in the backyard right now but we coming!!!!!!1

To: BMW Player

What about the Yankee Dawgs you all played your second game and one by one run do they have a chance to compete with the rest of the Big Name REC. I believe they are going to be the surprise(sleeper) team in the REC this year.

Ya'll do watch out 4 them YOUNG DUDES we coming. We still growing and learning the game mentally. But we are a serious threat this year. 2 whoever REC or S REC . WE DON'T CARE WHO WE PLAY. No disrespect 2 anybody I hope. seriously though, once we as a team learn this game mentally we will be great. We're just good right now. This is only year 3 for us, but I'm very confident in this team. I am an original YD.