BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLF

WHAT UP MAING? CHECK THIS OUT, I DONT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THE FIRST TIME YALL PLAYED THE STORM, BUT I UNDERSTAND SOME EJECTIONS WERE MADE INCLUDING YOU. WOLF I MUST SAY I RESPECT YOU TO GREAT DEGREES HOW YOU REACTED. YOU CALMLY SAT THE NEXT GAME OUT ENCOURAGING AND PICKING YOUR TEAM UP. I DIDNT SEE YOU RANTING AND RAVING ACTING A FOOL, INSTEAD YOU WERE A CLASS ACT. WOLF YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IM A WATCHER AND OBSERVER. THERE ARE ALOT OF TALENTED BALLPLAYERS ON THE CIRCUIT, BUT I ONLY MEASURE THE CHARACTERS OF THEM. THERE'S NOT MANY THAT PLAY THE GAME WITH SILENCE ANYMORE, BUT I NOTICED THE CHANGES YOU'VE MADE BIG HOMIE. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU OR PAST BAGGAGE THEY MAY HAVE, I DEAL ONLY WITH WHAT I KNOW. YOU DEALING WITH THAT EJECTION THIS WEEKEND IN A RESPECTABLE MANNER REALLY STUCK OUT TO ME THIS WEEKEND. I MYSELF NEED AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE, BUT SOMETIMES ITS NOT THE EASIEST TASK IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU'VE BEEN AN INTENSE HOTHEAD SINCE BIRTH, BUT IM TRYING. YOUR ACTIONS THIS WEEKEND PUT ALOT IN PERSPECTIVE FOR ME. I DONT RESPECT PEOPLES OPINIONS AND VIEWS ON LIFE CAUSE MOST ARE SIMPLE MINDED AND SHALLOW, BUT I RESPECT YOURS HOMEBOY AND THATS OUTSIDE OF SOFTBALL. PEACE DURTEY REDDE GA DAWG #9

Re: WOLF

It's a humbling game,and no-one is bigger than what it is.I know i'm a marked player i'm use to it from my small minded years as a gangbangger.You grow up and you stay with-in your limits always.I can honestly say baseball as well as softball has saved my life.Some people say this or that about me but if i tripped off what people said all tha dam time than homie i would be a very troubled person and lost.I love tha game and i'm still a student of tha game bcuzz wants you think you know it all and when you run into someone who knows alittle bit more than you than that means you really don't no s###!!!stay healthy this year and best of luck to you and them DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I HEAR YOU BIG DAWG. REAL TALK I LEAVE FOR HOUSTON THURSDAY SO I DONT KNOW WHEN ILL SEE ANY OF YALL AGAIN HOMIE BUT ILL STAY IN TOUCH. GOING FURTHER WEST BIG FELLA, BUT THE CELL NUMBER WILL REMAIN THE SAME PEACE!

DURTEY REDDE

Call me 850-339-9488

Well spoken Redde and great response , that's something a lot of us on this circuit as a whole need to demonstrate.....Being Humble because no one person's above this game. I applaud both of you for that piece of wisdom. Redde hit me up.
(Mini-Me) Out

Wolf,that was real classy of you on trying to encourage your team when you got ejected.Stay you because looking from the outside in a lot of hatters wish in some way they where you.Oyeah through all that mess that went on, me and my girl saw a little smile in you when it should have been a little anger at the end.Stay up and keep those guys together,see you all in the B-HAM!

we'll spoken Wolf

One thing i'll say about you man is this,i'll love to beat you hate to loose to you but love to play wit you.Keep doing what you're doing and keep being the player you are!