BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

..."AAAYYYYYYY"...."What's Crackin?" J.......L....and DA BOARD.... What it do!!!....Man...first off.....let me give praise for DAVIDA pulling off an exciting WEEKEND...great GAMES all around...it may be even BIGGER next year,so make room "CHURCH"....Now, Congrat's 2 the STL HEAT ,BMW ,ATL STORM and all those that placed ....and Ms.NASHVILLE one of a kind ...HOT GIRLS....some haters are gone,do just that....but always want 2 know " WHEN YA'LL PLAY"...."AAAYYYYYY" , so keep doing you, and it is a GAME!!....A! MAMA, you see me ....Now, I have a story 2 take your mind off the - or rather, I'm bringing in the laughter...so allow me 2 light this ...OH,you smelled it ...and after I have another run down of the WEEKEND!!...the REMIX MATRIX 2..... ....ok, ....here's your story...... ...Ladies, you might after this one ....let's call it "HE DOESN'T LISTEN"................... .........Once upon a time ...in a near by Hospital...a man had made several attempts 2 get in the restroom......but nothing.....it was always occupied... ...A nurse...notice the man and was like...SIR ....You may use the Ladies RESTROOM if YOU PROMISE not 2 touch the Buttons on the wall... ...so Did what he needed 2 do...but as he sat there he noticed he promised NOT 2 touch ........Now, each button was identified by letters.....WW,WA,PP, and the red one ATR...but being curious he figured....."WHO Would Know if he touched them"........so he pushed the WW button "WARM WATER" was sprayed gently on his bottom...."WHAT a nice feeling he thought"..."MEN's Bathroom don't have things like this"...... so he decided 2 push WA "WARM AIR" was blowing gently drying his bottom.....so you know he pushed the PP "POWDER PUFF" came out and caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers...so by now he's on ...The ladies restroom was more than a restroom....it was tender loving care ......He couldn't wait 2 push the ATR button...which he felt by now it was gone be pure ECSTASY ......... .....next thing he OPENED his ........he was lying in the Hospital BED and the Nurse was staring down on him.....saying......" WHAT HAPPEN"!??..... ..... ........ said....." The last thing I remember was pushing the "ATR" button....... .........."the "ATR" button is an......AUTOMATIC TAMPON REMOVER.....Your PENIS is under your PILLOW".... .... ... ..... "CHURCH" DERRTY#2

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

... ...Good story, yall men just wouldn't listen... What it do JL? Haven't or heard from a couple of you guys in a while...where ya at? As always it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...KING OUT!!!

Church that was a good one! You men will never learn. Listen to what the women are saying and you will stay out of trouble.

Church you wild with that one. ..

What up JL and message board. Church what's crackin' on your end?

GOOD STORY REAL TALK FO-SHO AAAAYYYY!
WHAT'S UP JL AND DA BOARD OF THE BASA,
IT'S THE STEADY.....STAY COOL

Very nice CHURCH !!!

Church you are too crazy, but that will teach him! Is your hand feeling any better? See you in the Ham!

Just Us#11

Church, that was a good one. You'll learn lil daddy, listen to what the women say. Just to smell the .

Good morning everbody!!! What's up Church??? Thanks for having our back!!!

church give me a call 9108961

...anytime girls .... ...it's all GOOD .....just at them before and after the GAME.... ....I feel good 2 day and Hot #11 my hand is healing, now comes the thearpy...2 regain my strength ....ok, now for another story..... ......let's call it...."WHY BOTHER".... ....ONCE UPON a time ...... and ....went camping and after a while gets thirsty and opens up his cooler for some BEER.....so asks," can I have some BEER TOO!? ......"CAN you stick your Penis in your !?...asked ........... answered "NO"!!.....so replied, "Well you're not BIG ENOUGH".......so pulled out a cigarette and lights it up......lil ..asked for a cigarette...so again... said,"Can you stick your penis in your .....again....lil replied,"NO"!! ,......Well then,you're not BIG ENOUGH........so Now, lil gets ....and pulls out some COOKIES...... ....so ...looks at the cookies and ask can he have some ......lil ask,..... .."CAN YOU STICK YOUR PENIS IN YOUR !? ,....... looks at and senses a TRICK ...so he says....."WELL of COURSE I CAN, I'm BIG ENOUGH" ........ ..........lil ...says,....... ................."WELL, THEN.......GO YOURSELF, THESE ARE MY COOKIES"... ......"CHURCH" DERRTY#2.......

First off__ Big ups to 'Team Incognito' for throwing a great Cabaret here in the 'D' this past Saturday!__ good music, good food, and of course the 'sistas' were 'Super Fine'!

You're tripp'n Church! I truly dig yo' creative colloquial and clever clerihew. __ Like we say it in the D__ 'What up Doe' to ya'

What up doe to all ma' Great Chocolate Cities!

Detroit
St.Louis
Cinncinati
Columbus
Atlanta
Memphis
Nashville(my birth town via Erin Tennessee.)
Birmingham
New Orleans
D.C.
Louisville
and all the small-town southern towns(where it all began)

If I may evoke the shadow of the brilliant poetic lyricist Chuck D......

"What we got to say
Power to the people no delay
To make everybody see
in order to fight the powers to be..."

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_________

super d(motordetroit)

...WOW..thanks "SUPER D"....that's alot coming from you....No, really....I had 2 get my dictionary out AGAIN.... ,and thanks ..... "CHURCH" DERRTY#2

JL Checking in on this gloomy 2sday. Church where do you get these jokes? Quote of the day-Some people choose not to donate their services b/c they believe that it somehow devalues them by giving them away. In truth, there is nothing that demonstrates the value of your skills more than putting them to good use for a cause you believe in. Word or the day-Manners-manners are the happy way of doing things.Peace1out and do what you do Church on 2sday. to help you through the day.

...NKO, JUMP STEADY .... ....Just doing, What I Do......and here back atcha......."CHURCH" DERRTY#2

what up board, up here freezin my off today...Church you know you are crazy!!

WHAT UP TITO DID U ENJOY THE TASTE OF THAT FRUIT LOOP LOL HOLLA BACK

....KJ...you know....I'm gone need some of that FRUIT LOOP ....man I was ...but had a FRUITY Taste of

... PRICELESS

You silly, CHURCH!!!

STRAIGHT OUT OF MY ISLAND OF BERMUDA HOMEY. I AM PICKING UP SOMETHING CALLED STRAWBERRY COUGH THIS WEEK. HOLLA BACK.

Ms. Dat whats up today and you need to not put that dryer sheet in your shorts today but put some type of warmer. You no the closer you are to the ground the colder you get, try some type of growth hormone and maybe you will get warm. Wade, Church can you guys help the sister out.

.....I sure will....later...."CHURCH"

..my response was 2 "STRAWBERRY COUGH"... ..holla atcha later....."CHURCH" ....and NKO, Ms. gone get you....

THANK YOU SUPER_D (MOTORDETROIT) IT WAS NICE FOR YOU ALL TO COME AND SUPPORT US

ok NKO, consider this a warning..play nice or else!!

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,JUST PASSING THRU,HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL.HAVE A GR8....................DAY.LIVE,LIFE,LOVE

....Well, Just 2 clear the AIR and I must have been mis-quoted and NO, I'm not KISSING no ASS but, I know DAVIDA and I don't get along, but I felt like saying GOOD Tourney WEEKEND...Now if some of you are like he gave small letters (praise) not like GOD....but more like it was well ran with help from STAFF...., so when I do stuff like that...I'm not being funny, just giving credit for BUSINESS nothing else....so for you and ...keep your shirt on..... and also...for you slow ones out there......the meaning...2 make room....was not....make room for church , but make room FOR MORE TEAMS.....and that's "CHURCH".....so NKO and Your FAT PACK of RATS... ......You SHADY at times yourself...."QUOTE"WHY? throw STONES and you stay in a GLASS HOUSE TOO ......"CHURCH"

You're welcome 'MS.DATE'__ sorry I didn't get off ma' 'booty' and 'boogie'...err aaah--you know, I was sick--err aah---well yeah--that's it I had a touch of the flu-bug ---err ahh---or I would have danced all night! __ yeah right!

Good luck this season.

'Church' I'm gonna start calling you, 'Rev Church'---cause 'you be' putt'n it down, keep'n it real!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_________________

super d(motordetroit)

....SUPER D...send me a list of "WORDS"...and I can go from there....

Man, ya'll cut it out!!!!

..I'm out................................... ... ...what'd up wade...it's over

GOOD AFTERNOON BOARD MEMBERS,CHURCH YOU ARE OFF THE CHAIN, BUT GOOD HUMOR, WHAT'S UP MS DAT, DAVIDA, YD#2, DISUMM, BIG V, LIL SIS, TRISHA, NKO, AND ALL THE REST.

CHURCH WHATS GOOD ENJOYED THE CHAT THIS WEEKEND HOPE YOU ARE HEALING WELL.SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.PEACE

Ms. Dat you my homey, whats up TE#23 and congrats on you'lls victory. Monk whats crackin.

What'd Up?....MONK, nice convo,this weekend

hey Ms Te... whats good?

Church that one is not yet rated. You are typing again I see. Two stories in one day. Wow!!

Hey MAMA!!!

..the Hand is healing and feeling good not great...and I'm glad you enjoyed this 2's day DERRTY#2

Hi there baby girl. How are you? How is school?

I am good,very busy trying to finish up..Ready to put on my shoutin/dancin shoes May 13th when it is officialy over!!

HEY EERRRYYBODY IT'S THE STEADY !!!
WAY TO KEEP IT JUMPING(NO PUN INTENED) ON THIS DULL LOOKING DAY. IT'S AS GRAY AS A 70 SOMETHING HAPPY HOUR.
WHAT'S UP MS.DAT, WHAT'S UP SUPER-D, WHAT'S NKO, WHAT'S
UP WADE, WHAT'S UP CHURCH, WHAT'S UP HC, WHAT'S PT,30,
WHAT'S UP DAVIDA, WHAT'S UP MS.NASHVILLE, WHAT'S UP YD#2
AND WHAT'S UP EEERRRYYBODY.... LUV YA!!! STAY COOOOL.

TITO JACKSON DID GET YO PARTY ON THIS WEEKEND OR WERE
YOU JUST HANGING WITH THE HOT GIRLS? (WHICH IS'NT BAD
EITHER.) HOLLA BACK AT THE STEADY

CHURCH EVERYTHING IS ALLGOOD HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA GETTING READY TO GO UMPIRE A HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL GAME.NKO AND MS.DAT YALL SOUND LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE MS.DAT I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF WIS. WHILE YOU CAN WHEN IT GETS HOT THERE SOFTBALL WILL BE OVER DAVIDA YOU STILL OWE ME A PINK SHIRT.

Thanks NKO, what up Ms. Dat, I am at working working hard. here til 8pm.