BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Us/Hot Girls

Well normally on Mondays the JustUs/Hot Girls are on here doing one hand, two hands, no hands, lean wit it, rock wit it, do it do it do it. What happen to the Just Us/Hot Girls to much dancing and not enough hitting? Well I guess you'll used to much energy doing what you'll do and not focusing on the game or was it to much Heat on the field or was the other team Supersonic. Can I get a would from your sponsor(Shneka aka Hot Girl#11)). JL what happen to them?

Re: Just Us/Hot Girls

...NKO...They played WELL...,and most of all....they HAD FUN & you would not have thought they lost....GREAT CHARACTER.....keeping it 2gether..."CHURCH"

I hear you Church but you are not a member of Just Us/Hot Girls unless you lean wit it, rock wit it, also you do not sit down when you go to the toilet. So Just Us/Hot Girls can I get a respond from you'll are you'll taking wounds. Do what you'll do and get respond to this, you guys are normally all over the board when you win, but you can't win them all.

Spell check are you'll taking care of your wounds.

Come on Church. When someone attacks Class Act you jump all over it. Now why are you defending Just Us. NKO is right, they didnt play well, but they did look dang good....

Where the Hot Girls at, Ms. Nashville, Greta, #45, #22 where are you'll today, I am trying to see what happen. The reporter is putting his column together for the weekly newsletter and need some input from you'll.

Church has some interest in the Just Us, Be real I second that. Speak on the Hot Girls Church. Can we get a word from the board Pres on this subject.

NKO, I was watching several of the girls games this weekend and I must say that alot of the teams you would expect to do well didnt play well. Just US, Ga Mixx, both great teams but it wasnt working this weekend. I know they will both bounce back.

What's up NKO.

Whats up Lil G and how was your weekend.

....NKO..yes,I'm healing well.....and the reason I can speak on JUST US...is because...I actually all their games and others too....for my reporting....on 2'sday....so BE REAL....BE REAL and type in YOUR name....or just BE QUIET....or Rather speak your mind....but you are wrong....everybody gets attacked....WHAT!! you haven't been reading the board....

Yes, everyone does get attacked. I have never seen you not attack first and then give props. With Just Us, you straight off the back gave props. NKO, so you say Church has some connections?

...BE REAL and NKO....you two are crazy....WHAT!! I can't watch the Ladies play...they watch US...so I watch them and many other games too....

No, I feel you church. Im there with you.

....pssst BE REAL...I'm not the one always attacking first.....hmmmmmm....guess again...I post as CHURCH and I respond....unless PROVOKED!! ....but since then....others ATTACK!!...I just sit back and laugh...reason...You like others think I'm posting as alias's.....I'm pretty sure 911 done told some of you...NOPE!! that's not "CHURCH"

Im not saying that you attack others before other people do. I said that this time you defended and didnt attack and usually you attack and then give a compliment. Not trying to throw nothing on you just an observation.

...You doing to MUCH ,Ok....You must admit they can play....and I did defend them....I know people

I feel you. I was surprised as well this past weekend with the level of play from some of the good teams, like Just US.

...WHAT!! That's not the answer you and NKO are for ......HMMMMMMMMMM

...Yea, they will be some where in the top 3 in Rec....but you have to admit....they keep it POPPING......DO IT,DO IT,DO IT...

If you read what Ive typed, I havent put them down. I mentioned that other teams like JustUS didnt play to their potential this past weekend. I know they can play just acknowledging that they were off their game this past weekend. By the way, were you there?

TOP THREE??!!!!! Are we talking about playing or beauty, because they rank #1 in the looks department. I havent seen much of the other teams play to rank anyone in the playing department. I wont rank teams just from this one weekend Ive seen.

...Yes I was there.....and it was a nice tourney and great experience for ALL teams....

they LOOK GOOD....and PLAY HARD....BELIEVED THAT JUSTUS and while I'm at it shout-out to you HOT GIRLS,STL HEAT,INCOGNITO,and of course ENOUGH SAID

What's up Church? Thanks for the shout out!! I may not post often but I'm always on the board!

Church, when do you all play again and where?

What's up Church? You surprised us this weekend. Good to see you again.

....it nice seeing you 2,MAMA and #35 Incognito...thanks for checking in...and I almost forgot #45 ENOUGH SAID....nice talking to you also so until then...oops....Ummm BALL or FALL can't say...I have the GAG rule ...but best be sure when we come......WE ALL....will be there DERRTY#2

Mr.NKO, I'm off work today, but was told you was looking for me so HERE I GO. And no we didn't play well this weekend, but that doesn't mean anything. And as far as the dancing, baby we will still entertain whether we're winning or losing, its all about having fun, and as you can see we do that well. And no there wasn't too much HEAT nor was the other team SUPERSONIC. Like someone said other teams didn't play well either, and do you think we would actually be mad or feel bad, after all We JUST US have already cooled down your ST Louis HEAT. And as you can see any team can be beat including Supersonic, wasn't it your team that beat them. Now you do the math NKO. But believe me we will be fully loaded and ready come Birmingham next month. Please believe that, and our sideline show will be better than what you've already seen. Its all about fun baby. And I'd like to congradulate St. Louis Heat. Good job ladies,make sure to get your number 1 cheerleader the right size skirt!
Look forward to all the competition to come.

JUST US/HOT GIRL #11

Thanks Just US # 11, we'll will make sure we do that one for you, but as I already posted, you ladies played a good game and on any given day any team cam be beat. Look forward to competition in the future.

church I don't have the GAG rule...LOL...

...Yea, but I do....

REMEMBER JUST US LADIES WHAT I TOLD U LADIES EARLIER IN THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON TO SHAKE THEM OFF (HATERS GONNA HATE PLAYERS GONNA PLAY)MUCH LUV FOR U LADIES).

Well HOW, WHY did Supersonics get dragged into this conversation, what did we have to do with JUST US not playing well? YES any team can be beat! NKO you are crazy Yes St. Louis Heat did beat us, but there will be a Birmingham and we will be ready, it's hard to keep a good team down and from my view I know that we are a good team, I was once told if you don't think you are as good as the next person (team) then who will. Supersonics good showing on our first tourney and to all the haters thanx that's motivation for us, we love it, MOTIVATION HATERS GET ON YOUR JOB as a matter of fact stay there.

Supersonic#21 great tournament this weekend. You all played well and had fun.lol

Thanks MAMA!! I had fun,hate I missed the fun in the stands.

#11,

***baby we will still entertain whether we're winning or losing, its all about having fun, and as you can see we do that well.***

Yea, you all did do that(have fun). I was glad to see some sistas from Chatt_town(Chattanooga) rolling like that. It's all about fun. Win or lose...keep the side show going. You can't win them all, but have fun at all costs. Looking forward to seeing you ladies in Birmingham next month. Good luck the rest of the season.

Peace,

'Nard

Hot Girl #11(Shneka) will I was not trying to put your team down but just asking a question on you'lls performance this weekend. So the coach could not keep you women focus as you stated to me last week. Every Monday in the past when your team was winning your team was about 90 percent present on the board but now since the lost you women are missing in action so I say to you once again where is the rest of the Hot Girls, I no you are the spokesman and I wonder where the rest of you'll are hiding. We can not win them all but it is how we accepts the loses and grow from them that makes us mature as a team. So my suggestion to you is this, using your on words, when you win have fun and when you lose still have fun and accept it. No matter wahat the outcome of the games is you women can still lean wit it, rock wit it, do what you do and dance until you'lls head pops off. I will end with this, "When the grass is green in your yard and the next yard looks worse do not throw salt on the next man/woman mishap. So Shneka, where is the Hot Girls at, where they at, Hot Girls can you'll come out and play, or do your Coach have you'll under a gag order. I haven't seen Hot Girls #8, Hot Girl#22, Hot Girl Greta, Hot Girl#14, CHURCH SINCE YOU ARE IN THEIR DUGOUT, WHERE ARE THE HOT GIRLS, AND WADE CAN I GET A WORD FROM THE 3-D MAN. hOMECOMING DO WHAT YOU DO AND GIVE THEM A WORD OR POEM, SO THEY CAN LEAN WIT IT AND HEAL.

First of all NKOZONE some of us work for a living and have to do some work at some point and time but since u was looking for me... HERE I GO! SO what we had a bad weekend but we still had fun! Yes u win some and lose some but the party don't stop and regardless we still keep our heads high! We know what we did this weekend and what we need to do in the next tournaments. That is a part of losing... U learn from your mistakes. Like my Hotgirl said "We cant win them all!" Thanks Birmingham observer for joining our fan club. Evidently u had all eyes on us too! Every team or person has their own strategy to get pumped and stay pumped for the game. That happens to be ours! If u dont like it then go seat your self and stay out of the Just us Zone! But congrats to the Heat and we look forward to the battles. This just makes us better for what everyone is preparing themselves for and I think it is the WORLD!

Hot Girl #22,

Nooooo sis. I live in chattanooga with you ladies, but it's the first time I've seen you all play this year. It was fun though. I met a couple of the ladies on your team. It was good to see ladies from the Chattanooga area playing and having fun while they were doing it. Looks like James is doing a good job with you ladies. Keep up the good work. Rock wit it...lean wit it...and hell even fall wit it...just get back up wit it and keep on fighting. That is the difference between great teams and average teams. great teams get up after a lost, the average ones are trying to figure out a week later what happened last week. What's done is done. Btw, do you ladies play in any leagues in town?

Peace,

Bernard

Normally, I don't entertain the board, I let the board entertain me, however, since the Supersonics have been put on the platform, why not voice my opinion. All points are valid. But I agree with NKO…If you give other teams grief when you beat them, then you should expect others to give you the same (Do unto others as you have them do unto you). Softball is a funny game, as stated earlier; it can be anybodies game at any given tournament. Just remember, give credit if credit is due and when it’s your time to shine, others will recognize you. We, the Supersonics, did a pretty good job for our first outing. Of course we expected to win, but hey, like you all said…You can’t win them all but you best better believe, we will definitely “Aim” to do so. As I end, I too would like to congratulate the “Heat”…We look forward to the next challenge…See You On The Circuit

Thanks Cuz. And I told you I was off work yesterday, I work for the State, State Holliday. But I'm back now and I'm not going to keep going back and fourth with you. I'll see you in Birmingham. And make sure you join in on our sideline show. Cause you seem to be our NUMBER 1 Fan Now you have a Great Tuesday!

Just Us #11

Hey Bernard, you probably know my cousin too, she wasn't there though. I apologize for her she didn't know. Thanks for supporting us and we will see you in B-Ham. And no I don't think they are playing league ball in Chatt. if anything they are still playing basketball and volleyball.

Just Us #11

Bernard,
That comment wasn't directed to u! Someone by the name of Birmingham observer had made a comment and I was talking to them. Thanks for ur support, though! Also thanks church for having our back yesterday!

Hey Girl, that's why BASA should post peoples names and IP addresses when they post as unknown names so people won't be making ASSUMPTIONS(makes an a@# out of yourself) that other people are posting to or about them!!!! For all to know, I Shneka Whaley post under: either HOT GIRL #11, or JUST US #11. I do not have no reason to ever post as anything else. And again Great weekend JUST US! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

Just Us #11

You ladies play good ball and are very entertaining, so why worry about the hecklers, there is not one team out there who will win every game and every tournament, you ladies have good chemistry, atleast from a fans point of view, and so far have been very competitive just keep fighting and keep having fun because that is what it is all about, you guys have won a tournament, the people heckling will probably not win anything all season, and if they do they will have a target on them just like you do, thats what winning does, it increases the level of play against your team....good luck ladies and stay healthy and happy

#11,

Just so you know who I am...I was the guy sitting in front of you that couldn't keep my cell off the ground during the Airmac/Class Act game. At any rate, you ladies stay focused but above all keep having fun doing it win or lose. Most of us will go to work some time Monday after you win or lose. If anyone doesn't believe that, just ask the winners from this weekend how many got time off for winning this past weekend.

Bernard

NKO, why you getting my girls cranked up this morning? You know you're silly!! Everybody calm down. We (Just Us) didn't BRING IT this weekend and were not the better team this weekend. That's a part of the game-you learn from your mistakes individually and as a team and move forward. I don't take any of this to heart and what doesn't break you can only make you stronger!! My congrats go out to the HEAT- great job and I'm sure we will see a lot more of you this year. Also, to the Supersonics you played a good game too. That's why so many people want to beat teams like yourselves, GA MIxx, Enough Said because you ladies over the years have a set a high standard.So new teams like ourselves are looking to get to that level. Like it or not as said earlier you have to give credit where credit is due. But just like every sport you always have some new blood that is looking to take a spot at the table (here we come)!! See you ladies on the circuit and good luck

Welcome back to the board Hot Girls#22,11,&8. I just wanted you'll to come to the board and keep it popping like you'll normally does. Shneka you are the voice of th team so I just called you out only for your present on the board but it only seemed like since the lose you'll did not show up yesterday but I have notice since you are work they follow you. One team, one win, one lose, one reason to work harder as a team and as individuals to look at themselves to improve from game to game. I always wish the best for all BASA teams and I know that we can not winn them all but as long as we as a whole family continue to strive for the top and if we fall short doing our best then the other team was the better team that game and we move on. So Hot Girls if you think that I am trying to belittle you women then think again. I never disrespects know African American woman because I look at it this way, why, b/c I have sisters just like you and would not want any male disrespecting them. I was just trying to get you'll to post on the board with some up tempo, lean wit it, rock wit it, no hands, one hand, two hands, do it do it do it, Just Us/Hot Girls continue to dance b/c it puts something new into the game and people like to watch. Peace1out and Hot Girl#11 keep them having fun.

Lets everyone all gather and...................... Wuz up Hot/Girls Just US... WE AINT NEVER SCARED.. We will be fully loaded in B-HAM.. WHAT.

Whats up Ms.Nashville and how have you been doing? Where have you been hiding at too? Sorry I missed the card party but since I now know that you like to gamble I will make sure I have some cards to take your $ the next time I see you.

...MAN a

Wuz up NKO? Card party was good, but we finished late so that took away from it.. But NKO aka LIL GUY, you need to find yourself something to do, because the Just US/Hot Girls do work so we can't get on here and talk to you 24/7... NOW GO DO SOME WORK.

So you working today, rather you'll working today, seems like you'll are on the board, I guess nobody on the Just Us work on Mondays, make you say, "Huh". So since you ladies work so much can I get a hand or two to do some typing and filing for me. Ms. Nashville, Church said above #### a group hug, whats up with that. I know!

I see you Just Us #1!!! NKO don't make me get the rest of the SECURITY SQUAD!!!!

Hey #1 were you off yesterday too for Confederate Memorial Day? Thats the good part of working for the State. What up though. Don't fool with NKO, when he gets a little taller then he can talk to us or JUST US! But until then, stay out of our ZONE!!!! Now NKO you seat yoself!!!!
Hey 1 hit me on my email!

Just Us #11

Hot 8 you need to hurry up and get rid of that BOOT! We miss you out there.

"Confederate Memorial Day"...that must be nice. Well I am counting down and believe it or not I have 21 more days left! Whats up justus #8 and #1. I missed everyone this weekend, but 4 sho #8 u have to get right. The song says one hand... not one leg! LOL!

Yeah Hot Girl#8 let me use that boot to kick somebody where they need it. I thought we was cooler than that #11

Welcome back #22 where have you been, I guess you was off yesterday too.

Wuz up Hot #22, #8, #11.. Missed you sooooo much hot#22 this weekend. NKO you know Tito/Church gets like that sometimes, he will be OK...

key word WAS!!! Until you starting getting on her girl MS. DAT!!..Hey Ladies , what happened to NKO over the weekend. he must of drank a cup of courage or something???

Hey NKO the team wanted me to ask you if you would give us the honor in being our MASCOT in Birmingham next week? We need DO IT DO IT BOY!!!!!

Just Us #11

Hey Hot #11 I got some pom poms he can use, and I am sure he has his own cheering skirt!!

Believe me when I say this, my team plays almost every weekend and I do not have time to play as a mascot but Church is on the IR maybe he can fill in since he like being in you'lls dugout. Maybe since you'll not playing this weekend you'll can come check the City Hitters out and see how we get down on the dirt. City Hitters will be coming to your town soon so keep your hair out of your face and your head up so you too can check those boys out.Here we come, caught you peepeing now since you did not work yesterday go do some work b/4 you have to work OT. Peace1out and to the Hot Girls, lean wit it, rock wit it, do it do it, HC is your Hot Boy!

Hopefully I will be back for B-Ham. I miss playing so much. It's hard watching from the side -but I LOVE dancing and still cheering ya'll on!!! We gonna do tha dang thang in B-Ham!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!
What's up #11, # 22 and #1?? Shneka call my cell when you get a chance. NKO we're watching you -get in line!!!

Ms. Dat okay you will be coming to the Lou real soon and I have something for you that you might not get, do not forget where you came from homey. Stand up when you talk to me, I forgot you are a shorty.

you started this NKO, and I never forget where i HAVE to go back too...and look me in my eye when I talk to you SHORTY!!!

.....I just said a ...because it's HATERS on the POST...WHY? HUG and in the BACK of YOUR mind, it's WHATEVER......so, there's your answer..... ...... and I'm glad you delivered that PKG

Ya'll are crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

What's up Wadey Wade????

Where have u been Wade, they working you that hard? Let me speak to your boss so I can tell him to ease up on my boy. Guess what Wade, the Hot Girls came out to play. So whats up with my JL buddy.

NKO why are you so worried about the HOT GIRLS? You weren't even at the tournament for one, so I guess you got your info from the REPORTER. Like Church said "THE HATERS WILL BE AT ALL JUST US GAMES TO MAKE SURE THEY GIVE A GOOD HATING REPORT" No love lost NKO. Now I'm out. Next time come to the tournament to give an accurate report. Or to just see for yourself and not listen to OTHERS! Or better yet, hit me on my email!!!!!

What's going on to everyone. I just got to work at 1:00 P.M... A brother can do that sometimes....But anyway, what's up Hot #8, Hot #11, Ms Dat, Church, and my boy NKO....Ya'll crazy and keeping up mess....I've been reading and who cares what people say. I read another post asking about the top Rec teams, well as I see it, teams need to make a change for the better and I will leave it at that. Softball tournament winners can be any given weekend. You team just has to decide when they want to play ball as a team and not as individuals. Because as we know a group that plays as a team wins and a team full of individuals with talent looses. I don't care who u got on your team.

I am not worry about the Hot Girls but wondering minds just ? why you'll was not on the board during you'll usual thing, lean wit it rock wit it, what happen was you'll lean a little to much and rocked it to hard and no you need a bodyguard(Church). Wade whats up with the JL jumping security forces. We might have a mole in here.

Spell Check now you'll need a bodyguard.

who jumping security forces...Can you elaborate on that????

Ok NKO YOU'LL learn how to talk from now on before you address anyone from JUST US. And until then, STAY out of our ZONE and SEAT YOSELF. And like they say "IF YOU IGNORE IT, IT WILL GO AWAY. So ladies lets see if it works.
NOW
Two hands hey hey
One hand hey hey
No hands hey hey

Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S GOING ON NKO JUST GETTING OVER MY NASHVILLE TRIP HAD A GOOD TIME.HOLLA AT ME LATER TONIGHT LET ME RUN SOMETHING BY YA.PEACE

Since Hot Girls are no longer responding to our post I have something for you. The same thing that you ladies was cheering on made you ladies mad, so do not just us talk about, but be about it when the shoe is on the other foot. Wade you have been gone but I know you can speak on this and maybe the Hot Girls will clean their ears and instead of ignoring, mature on it. Peace1out and as you stated Hot Girl#11 now is the time for all of the Hot Girls to get the funk out of nkozone. If you read up above when i stated the reporter was putting his weekly report together for the year book and you'll went MIA and did not reply back. So i say to you blind can not lead, so open your eyes to reality and you will have success as a team. I will never disrespect a women. Peace2you'll and to all a good night. Since you are ignoring the truth hurts, here is a pre-wrap since that band aid is not healing your wound and a little Neosport. I holla have to go to a meeting and when I get back i will address any issues you want to speak on. So Church, Wade keep your eyes open and your ears clear to the the beat of the Hot Girls radio. Runteldat!

Monk I will hit you up later and whats up with Kelly?

May God Bless everyone who reads this message. We are all winners in the sight of God. That should be all that matters. If you consider yourself to be winners of God, then you can never be defeated.

I agree with that. May God Bless everyone and help to heal all wounds.

Everybody calm down. "One team one heart beat" is all I have to say.

To the Hot Girls/Just Us, the original post was put on here to give your team some encouraging words that we no that we can't win them all not never to down you women. So if some of you'll took it the wrong way I apologize b/c this brother is a positive one and never will I disrespect you'll. Your team brings spirit to the board and the field and I hope you'll continue to have some success. i just wanted you not to be down b/c you'll did not win the tournament but to mature from the loss. Peace to all and to all a good week. There is never no love lost on my part, I am the same 24/7. So I leave you'll with this-"Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know. Peace1out!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all.