BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHY WOLF?NEW AND IMPROVED

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DO A NEW AND IMPROVED CLASS-ACT.YALL HAVE A GREAT WON LOST RECORD.AND ITS EARLY.ARE YOU THAT HUNG UP ON BEATING STORM?WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY BEAT YALL TO A PULP 3 MORE TIMES,ARE YOU GOING TO DROP MORE PLAYERS AND TRY TO IMPROVE AN IMPROVED PRODUCT.JUST CURIOUS,NOT CRITICISING.

Re: WHY WOLF?NEW AND IMPROVED

...now I'm CURIOUS!? ...I think those guys you have can do the JOB....nice cool group....CAN'T HIT CAN'T WIN.....and I hope my peeps...are still going to apart of the ACT

Defense win championships but this is a Hitting Game!

How can someone go broke trying to beat another team this is still recreational chemistry is what's missing from Wolf team that's the difference Storm made the plays and hit the ball when counted.

I Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm just making some proper changes that needs to be changed.This right now is not about tha storm team.They short gamed us 3 times and we did them once,it's about just getting some fresh air and keeping things fair so we as a TEAM believe as a TEAM!!!!congrats to tha storm!.

EVERY TEAM HAS THEIR OWN IDENTITY,AND PHILOSOPHY ON WINNING.IF WOLF WANTS TO REBUILD 10 TIMES IN ONE SEASON THAT HIS RIGHT,THATS HIS TEAM.IF ME AND OWENS WAS IN HIS SHOES,WE TOO,HAVE TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET BACK TO WINNING.WOULD WE CUT AND PICK UP MORE,MAYBE,WOULD WE STICK WITH WHAT WE HAVE AND WEATHER THE STORM,PROBABLY.FACT IS EVERY TEAM IS DIFFERENT,SO I THINK IT IS FAIR TO SAY YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT,WHENEVER YOU WANT WITH "YOUR" TEAM.

wolf, it seems to me that you need to relax and just focus on what you are doing. you're not giving the team a chance to work together, it's still early in the season. remember you must be fair to people in everything you do. why should your guy's work hard if they don't know when or why they are going to be let go, not saying they don't play hard, but you make so many changes they can't stay focused on improving their mistakes with your team because they are bound to be let go at any time, and why must everything be on the board and be announced to everybody. for you to be the ball player that you are it seems you would make better decision's.maybe you need to do one or the other. PLAY or COACH or RECRUIT PLAYERS. once again i'm just saying.

I agree again!one of tha changes are i'm just going to coach and recruit and watch this great game of softball!!change is very good it's just how you go by of changing that's all..even in life,relationship,work and etc you must change for tha better that's all i'm saying.

wolf i agree, but make sure when you change you move up. as long as you break even or get ahead then your good. take care, be safe, good luck with the team.

Just saying until Wolf beat the Storm he'll change 100 times he's about winning that's why there called Yankees of BASA

I dont think all the changes that the ACT is making has as much to do with the fact that the Storm is beating them as people think, because that team is in the hunt every tournament, there has got to be some things happening through out the entire tournaments that may not be costing them games against weaker teams, but is definately costing them in games against strong teams, and as a manager or figure head of the team you have to find a way to get it right, I think that the ACT management been around the game long enough to know if it was just a chemistry problem or a personel problem...

Well said but I look over there and see 3-4 coaches plus Wolf input maybe that's were the chemistry falls short I think next tournament there probaly be some changes I still don't feel it's enough to beat the Storm.