BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
basa staff

u got mail

Re: basa staff

You mean to tell me your awake 1st Timer? LOL!
You know your fired right? When a four year old notices you sleep too much then that should really tell you something. "Ma there he go again"

Hey Hot Girl #11 how dids you lady do this pass weekend.I Hope good but if you didn't good luck in your next tournament and we will see you lady in naptown.

Hey we didn't do to well this weekend, but you know we still kept it CRUNK. We'll be ready in B-Ham and fully loaded.
Congrats to St. Louis Heat!

Shneka what happened this weekend with the Just Us, to much dancing or did you'll just lose to a better team from the Lou?

Thanks Just US # 11, you all played a good game.

Just Us/ hot girl#11 I know 1st timer#34 know he can not and will not ride with us again!! He's our X rode dogg. You sleep to muccchhhh!! Eat and Sleep!! You only have 2 of the qualities we are looking for, confidentality and trustworthy. I'm sure there's someone with all three, the ability to help drive. You are good until we find you're replacement though.lol

What's up Mama Dobbs how's that voice, yall need some pratice in the stands if you trying to perfect the Matrix.

See coach Mike, I wasn't going to go there... since you started it, Ya'll need some fans to sit in your stands.. Don't tell the Wolfettes you were trying to buy the STORMETTES!!! Oh, I forgot, You didn't have enough money!!! WE can't be bought. We don't need to be on ou're payroll, we got our own bank roll!! I love ya! by the way, I'm already working on your treat for Birmingham!!(just kidding)

I had to go there did you have something to do with that ump umping our game I heard you throw them out give Carlton a break.

Coach Mike, Carlton know I got nothing but love for him baby. I hope you know the Stormettes can do the matrix, lean with it rock with it, drop it like it's hot and the jerk. Let me know when you want lessons.