BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Personally(STL HEAT)

I WOULD FIRST SAY TO THE BASA BOARD FOR THE HEATED UP CONVERSATION ON THE BOARD LAST NIGHT,BUT I HAVE TO TAKE UP FOR STL.CONGRAGULATIONS TO THE HEAT,FROM DANA.

Re: Personally(STL HEAT)

Thanks Dana we appreciate it...

Much Love to Stl. Heat. You all played well together.

Ms. Te, hit the box and email me. I have a question.

Thanks be real!!!!

Thats how folks need to work together,as a team not.....Women lets just get along.They worked hard as well as anyone else.

Thats right ladies Im 57 years old and this team played there hearts out.I was in S Carolina and Memphis these ladies made it a point to come back and be strong.We was,nt never like this back in the day,I read some of the comments that was sent across last-night before it was shut down with all the negativity thats was crazy.LiL SiS thanks for being the women that you are for responding back with the right attitude.Keep your heads up HEAT.

Thanks what is your name or just e-mail me.I dont even play for the team ,but give credit where it is due,can I get an A to the Men

Thanks spectator for giving some positive encouragement. Our team just comes out and plays ball. We win some and we lose some. But we are never the team that will give excuses about why we didn't win, we just come back and play harder. That is what it is all about, playing ball and having fun doing it. STL HEAT #23..

good job this weekend ladys. enjoyed seeing ya'll play. i missed what ever happen on the board last night,but just stay togeather and keep working. what's up lil sis? hate that you were not there this weekend. From the 3rd base coach of GA MIXX,MUCH LOVE

Thanks big 9 from the whole STL HEAT TEAM. We appreciated the positiveness. It was definately good playing some good teams.

GREAT JOB PIP (NEIGHBORHOOD) DRINK FROM THE GOLDEN CUP!!!TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

what's up tufo, thanks man.

GREAT JOB LADIES,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.L.M.S.10

I didn't get a chance to see the heated conversation either but thumbs to St. Louis Heat. You all deserved it!!! I'm a witness to you guys working hard to be successful and you did it. Job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Sis, give me a call.

What's up Trisha, holla at me. Uou know I'm at work til 8pm today

Whats up yall that lady gave some honest encouragement last night to me personally.What a day ,Hey big9 I guess I will look you up when the next tournament comes around,good luck to you and your team until then seeya.

Sorry Te #23. I'm outta here right now. I'll call you later.