BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MONDAY SHOUTOUTS !!!!! CHECK IN

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE IT MONDAY AND IT'S THAT TIME......

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS: DAVIDA #4, PT #30, JEMEKIA #30, MESSE #8, DINSUM #10, COACH CLAY, NKOZONE MS.NASHILLE SUPERSONIC #21, CUBA, FELTON, YAYA, JB #69, BRUNO, BYE, TYWAN,SAM, CHEESE, MS. ARKANSAS, MS.LA, MS.DAT, HOMECOMING, DJ. WILLIMAS, WOLF #24, RONDEY, DUKE, WADE #2, TASHA #8, JARVIS #19, SNUBNOSE #24, YD #2, JUMP STEADY, ZONE #3, 911, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY BOY MIKE WELLS

IF I FORGOT ANYONE PLEASE DON'T CHARGE IT TO MY IT'S JUST SOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE ....

NASHVILLES FIANEST #21
DASHA

Re: MONDAY SHOUTOUTS !!!!! CHECK IN

Shouts out to all my board homies....be safe and continue to do what ya do!!!

Wazzzzup. I heard there was a Lizard Convention in Nashville this past weekend

You know where ever i'm at there is a
conversation going on hey hit me up on my work phone.....615-251-1813

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Nice meeting some intresting people this weekend.Nashville's Finest derrty you're a crazy one in a good way!!Davida great tournamet!!

Ummmmmm NF, you didn't want that dance. Well, I will let Rodney handle you....Hahahahahahaha And tell Rodney to do that dance again....Meet me in the club, it's going down, Meet me at the mall is going down.....

Wade.....

You are so...

I show you how to do that dance so get it together!!!

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

I had it together.... I will let Rodney show you that dance!!!

WADE.....

I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO THAT DANCE DID YOU NOT SEE ME DO IT....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

yeah, I saw you, but somebody was looking like this in the background..... ....

WADE....

REAL FUNNY

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What's up board? Davida, great tourny. Dasha, you are crazy and Wade told me bout the dancing at the club! PT30 and Wolf good to meet ya. Supersonics and ATL strom great job! BMW congrats on your win also.

How could you forget about me DASHA

But I would like to shoutout first and far most my Family Class Act. To my JL brothers and sisters. To My Boy church, Atlanta Storm, Davida, Dasha, and to Jemika who never remembers me but you still cool with me. Ms. Nashville, the Hot girl(s), Ms. DAT, I want to shout out our sister team (Enough Said), The SuperSonics, Ga. Mixx,St. Louis Heat and the entire BASA Family.

SORRY MY BAD I THOUGHT I PUT YOU IN THERE BUT I AM TRUELY SORRY.....

BUT HERE IS A BIG ONE FOR YOU .....

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY CLOSE FRIEND.... A New Image Soldier (R.I.P Robert "19"Jackson)

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Thanks Don't let it happen again...Just playing. What tournaments are you all going to next?

BIRMINGHAM

What's up everybody, Davida girl, you alright with me , I really enjoy myself in Nashville, Ms.Nashville, sorry I miss the card party, Ms.Nashville Finest, thanks for the direction to you know what, Dinsum thanks.

NO PROBLEM......

Happy monday is it over yet

NEAL(502 BOYZS).......

SORRY SWEETIE IT JUST STARTED.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

good morning board!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Congrats to STL Heat and all the other winning teams from this weekend. COngrats and hats off to Davida for from what I hear was an excellent tournament.

NKOZONE checking on this bless Monday morning. Congrats to all teams that placed in Davida's Tournament. I will give shouts out to all the players/families of the BASA, that way I will not leave nobody out. Also to all of the JL. Whats up Ms. Lizzard and I heard you was acting up in Nashville this weekend, and next time inform my JL member when you are being excorted. Peace1out.

GOOOOD MONDAY JL AND DA-BOARD MEMBERS. SHOUTS TO ALL THE
PLAYERS ON A GREAT WEEKEND NO MATTER HOW YOU FINSH.
NASHVILLE-FIN,DAVIDA,MS.DAT,DINSUM,CHURCH,HC,PT,30,WOLF,
ALL HOT GIRLS FROM #1 TO 100, SS#21,MS.ARKANSAS,NKOZONE,
3XW-CHAMP,MA-MA,FRAZONE,DON-KING, AND ALL THE REST!!!!
IT'S "THE STEADY" STAY COOL......

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YD#2 SHOUTTTTTT!!!

HEY MS.DAT YOUR LADYS HELD IT DOWN FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND.
IT'S THE STEADY JUST SHOUTING AT U...

Jump Steady congrats on your team (Xtreme) winning the tournament in the Lou this weekend. You guys are now 1-1 with the City Hitters and we fought all the way back through the losers bracket(which was wack b/c we had to play everybody in the losers bracket and some teams went to the losers bracket with a two game by). I just have some advice to tournament directors, what ever number of teams that you have in your team, please use the right team brackets. We had 11 teams and they placed them in a 16 team bracket which mean a team in the winners circle had two by's and when they went to the loser bracket they had anothe two by's but then they had to face us. Howq in a 11 team tournament you have to play 7 games to get to the Championship. Steady good tournment and look forward to many more battles.

HEY EVERYONE

GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS MADE IT BACK SAFELY!!! SHOUTS OUT TO ALL OF MY BASA FAM, AND ALL OF THE TEAMS THAT CAME...THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PT #30, MR RICK AND MS ARNITHIA, THANKS FOR COMING, 19 NEW IMAGE SOLIDER(ANGELO)IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU AS WELL YOU OWE ME (SMILE), SUBNOZE 24 AND 25, YOU TWO ARE CRAZZZZZZY, GINA(LIL G) GIRL YOU KNOW ME, ALWAYS TRIPPIN, MR DRAKE, MR EARL, DENNIS KERN, CHRIS(STL), MS JANICE, AND UMPIRES THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP, MAN I MET SOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE THIS WEEKEND, AND HAD A GREAT TIME, REALLY ENJOYED MEETING YOU ALL. I WILL DEFINITELY BE SEEING YOU AGAIN ON THE CIRCUIT ...SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY TEAMMATES(GAMIXX)/COACHES, WHAT UP BRO WADEY WADE, BOY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU, YD#2, CRACK AND COREY (GFM)COULD DANCE LIKE THAT ,YALL SOME FOOLS, OH AND LETS NOT FORGET GATOR (ATL STROM) AKA THE DANCE MACHINE, MAN YOU NEVER SIT DOWN HUH , OH WELL LET ME GET BACK TO WORK...SEE YOU SOON

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

THANKS NKO, IT'S GOOD TO BE PLAYING EACH OTHER RATHER
THAN TAKLING ABOUT IT LIKE WE DID IN HERENS ALL WINTER
LONG. YOU LOOK TO HAVE MORE THAN I EXCEPTED, WITH THAT
COME OUT OF THE LOSER BRACKET. WAY TO STAY STRONG TO THE
END. KEEEP IT UP!!
THE STEADY STAY COOL.....

shouts out to Da game of Softball....STL HEAT yall girls looked great this weekend...STARS keep doing it...congrats to the Storm...and BMW...

Crack what up...JumpSteady...right back at cha...NKO...I was standing next to wade and he seem to be a lil bit shorter than you...lol...but nall big shouts out to Wade,Dasha,Jarvis(snubnose) Davida job well done...PIP you da man...Dennis thanks for directions...YD#2

HEY YD#2 WERE YOU IN CASHVILLE THIS WEEKEND,
AND DID YOU PLAY?

Shout-out to all the BASA softball board members and staff. Davida you did good with your tourney, I know it took some hard work. Shout-out to Snubnooze and the umpires, family and friend for making my card party a success. All Men no women, but that was all good for me.. Supersonics way to play ball and do what ya'll do and congrats to STL Heat.
Wuz up Just Us/Hot Girls we can't win them all. Church wuz up, your such sweetie sometimes . And Snubnooze #? , I forget your name and #, but you owe me 10.00 and I want it, don't make me send dem boys after you.....

Thanks Justus # 1, YD#2 and everyone else for the rep.

THANK YOU MS NASHVILLE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU TELL MY NEW LIL BUDDY WHATS UP "LIL MS ANJELICA" GIRL SHE HAD ME IN TEARS...

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,SHOUT-OUTS TO THE JL,JUMP STEADY,PT30,RICK&ARNITHA,LIL PT30 JR,PRIMETIME,NASHVILLE FINEST,DAVIDA#7,G.A.MIXX,WADE,MAC-TOWN(TASHA),NKO,A NEW IMAGE SOLDIER,MS.NASHVILLE,CHURCH,MS.DAT,MS.ARKANSAS,EASTSIDERS,LIL G,YD#2,YD#1,YOUNG DUDES,JUST US,HOTGIRL#11,HOTGIRL#45,MS.TE,CLASS ACT,SMALLZ,TONY,SMOOTH24,JR.,D12,NUTT,STORM,SUPERSOMIC21,SUPERSONIC5,SUPERSONIC,HOMECOMING,TERMINATOR,AIRMAC,TEAM MORRIS,NODOUT,CHAMPS,SKOH,911,FRAZONE,SNUBNOSE,BASA FAMILY,L.M.S.

What's up BASA family and of course my JL brotha's...keep holdin' it down...KING OUT!!!

Church, it's good to see you made it back to STL ok!!!! Hope your trip was good.

Good Day to EVERYONE on the board!

Steady...I did go to cashville...nope didn't play just watch and Cheered on our STL folks...

Dee#12, call your girl @ work, I just got in about 11:30 this morning

DAVIDA nice turnout this weekend I was only there for a while had 2 back 2 da City sorry I didn't get a chance to holla atcha And to the JUST US Dj's thanks for hooking a brother up with some crunk cd's for da ride back!! DINSUM keep the film rollin dawg and T. Campbell I will give U A buzz. Good luck BASA FAM the rest of 06 TERMINATOR OUT!!!

THANKS FOR THE SHOT OUT MS. DASHA. BIG SHOT OUT TO ATL.STORM,WOLF,HOTROD,DINSUM,NODOUT22,NODOUT9,SLIMKUTTA,MS.VIDA,FRANCHISE,MESEE8,AND THE WHOLE BASA FAM

Whats good Terminator and how was your weekend.The City Hitters finished second in the Browns tournament, Xtreme won it. Ghost had a nice outing this weekend. His teams are getting better each weekend.

JARVIS.....

HEY SWEETIE HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND...

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Nashvilles Finest #21( Dasha) Hello miss lady,
#25 Is in the house........

MR. ...

HI ARE YOU DOING TODAY AND HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND!!!

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Hi everybody, I hope you all had a safe trip home. Davida, you did a great job this weekend. The welcome we recieved on Friday was Great!! Thanks for the shirt. I owe ya one!! See ya in the ATL.

2nd place so it was just OK, maybe we will pull one off next time, 1st tournament and ten players, not bad huhhhhhhhh

Ms Davida, I will be waitn on my SHIRT

HEY MAMA, NO PROBLEM ANYTIME...

WATCH YOURSELF DJ, I AM STILL ABOUT 2 SEC OFF YOU AND YOUR TEAMMATES ANYHOW, GIVING ME A HARD TIME AT THE END

Hi Jump Steady I hope you had a safe trip back home. It was great to meet you. See ya soon.

Ok now I'm cool miss lady

LOL...DJ YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID NOW TAKE THAT

DJ U JUST SPECIAL

Hey everybody! Ms. Arkansas checking in late for the Monday Shoutouts. Shoutouts to Nashville Finest, Davida, NKO, HC, Wade AKA Lil Swole, Ms. Te#23, Jump Steady, Dinsum #10, Keithag, Miss Pine Bluff, Ms. Dat, Terminator, Ms. LA, N.B. #21, and the rest of the family. I hope everyone had a good day. Looking forward in seeing you all in Pine Bluff.

Ms. Arkansas

I'm Real Late What's up!!!