BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atl Storms Matrix-REMIXED

Well I know that the first time I ever saw the "MATRIX" was last year in Birmingham, by Nelly's team and Wolf was pitching against Atl. Storm. Well this weekend in Cashville, Atl Storm did the Matrix and Wolf told a player to throw the bat at the pitcher. I truly thought that was Classless, eventhough you "WOLF" or your team didn't feel like you were being treated fairly, that's no excuse. I don't know you personally nor have anything against you but I have seen you hit a ball and it is something serious; but my question to you what constitutes you to tell one of your players to throw a bat at the opposing pitcher? Please elaborate!

Re: Atl Storms Matrix-REMIXED

THE REMIX WAS FUNNY JED!HEY BIG BUDDY WE WILL BE BACK AT YOU SOON!CLASS ACT#3

WHATS UP SUPERSONIC21,THAT WAS THE PLAY OF THE WEEK

WHAT UP ZONE,GOOD TOURNEY,KEEP PLAYING YOUR GAME.

I think everyone heard the wrong statement what was said was throw the bat at the ball when pitched. Matrix look good but new and improved Matrix at Nelly's tournament. I knew you couldn't wait to open that topic I expected you to have that on the board when we left gas station.

Hey SS # 21 you missed the second time Storm did the matrix even the fans and the Stormetts were in on it.

Well I talked to you at the store and you had a different story but that's ok. Anyway of course this would have been the topic of discussion. Like I said and I'll say it again, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST WOLF and if that's not what he said, then I'm sorry. But that's been the talk and I know that TALK is cheap.

I saw people moving over there but I just thought it was a great play or something, not that Storm and the Stormettes were doing it too. I heard it was too funny, I hate I missed it

Yeah, it was very funny!

Class ACT and ATL STORM, all ya'll play too much!!!!!!

Wade we give the people what they come to see I seen you in the stands were you standing on something

Tha funny thing about softball is people that some people really don't understand tha game.Now why would i tell one of my teammates to throw a bat at a player? while tha ball is in tha air while doing tha so-called MATRIX throwing tha bat is called a BUNT SWING down 3rd base.So since you did tha re-mix top doing tha 2-man out field!!!!!!!great game storm,i'm really not going to say too much on tha umps but STEVIE WONDER could've did a better job!!!!lolololololol but it's 3-1 storms way.I know i should've got kicked out tha tournament!!best of luck!..

Congrats to the Atlanta Storm, great game. We are down 3-1 but this is a long season and they count more later on in the year.

Junior all I can do is tip my hat to you. Your glove was on fire!!! Sorry we could not get up on Saturday night but we'll meet again.

Like Wolf said..We made history with the first 2 man outfield.

Act a Fool..........

SUPERSONIS #21.....

WHAT UP THAT WAS SO FUNNY IT HAD THE CROWD ON THERE FEET AT ONCE.....

GOOD JOB THIS WEEKEND....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What's up Dasha (Ms. Security) what it do??

HEY WHAT UP WITH YOU.....YOU KNOW I DO MY BEST

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

How many coaches does Class Act have I can say they look good in all red Sun.

Sleepy.... I enjoyed this weekend except for how we lost focus as a team. But we'll be ok, believe that.

Well maybe our interpretation of things were different but I've always called it "tap it and go", I did it yesterday but maybe that's where the misunderstanding came from so since I know that that's not what you meant, I'm sorry for interpreting what you said "throw the bat" as throwing the bat at the pitcher. I can truly apologize when I'm wrong please forgive me. Good Luck to you and your team the rest of the year. Mike Wells, I'll get you on our next tourney

#19....

I FEEL YA ON THAT I'M SLEEPY MYSELF......

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Supersonic #21 it's all good!! best of luck this year you and your team.. To tha ST.L Heat,PiP great job and i see you made some moves!!Tracy,Ham,Gina,Lonn,Toy,Ranee,Kansas City,Tey and tha rest keep working cuzz now you all have tha targets on your back!! They'll love you one week and they'll HATE on you tha following.So keep working!! To my boys off BMW way work,great tournament also!!

MICHELLE #21 (SUPERSONIC)

HIT MY BOX

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

ss 21 in the heat of battle we all say statements that get twisted The Act has much respect for The Storm and I'm sure it's the same with them toward us thanks for the support and good luck to yall also.

All i can say is tha thing between the two teams helps basa cuzz i even saw a player videoing the game,and i saw a two man out field from class-act,i don't no who hit the farthest bomb between the two.Jed hit a crusher,D12 hit a blast and wolf hit a monster.These two teams are the showcases in super-rec right now.It's like a story book being told right in front of our computers,and when we see or hear what's going on in each camp.Storm and Class-Act keep up the good work and i know they'ers more to come.

I agree without these two teams no disrespect to other super rec teams the division has no flare It's just coming in to May and these teams have become showcase this early Yankees Red Sox BASA that's 4 real.

And Mike Wells, I see you have jokes!!!!

Wade.....

You know Mike is always somewhere with some jokes....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

WOLF THANKS FOR THE PROPS AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE THEIR JUST STAY WITH IT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR CLASS ACT.

To my Derrty's here at home tha Stars,man i was sick watching my team play you all.Great win even though i could'nt play anymore but at tha same time a win is a win.Derrick don't stop doing what you do,it'll take you very far just stay focus and humble,you'll be very suprise on who's watching you do yo thing.Jama leave my teammates alone!lolg good job Volley!

Wolf you have a good team but it seems like the Storm is your (criptanite)and your team is supermen.One more thing you and 3 other players looks umumum in those whites.

HEY WOLF #24 THANKS FOR THE SHOOT OUT. TO THOSE THAT DONT KNOW WE'RE BMW LOUNGE FROM JACKSON TN NOT THE BMW TEAM FROM BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA FROM A FEW YEARS BACK. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS ON THE REST OF THE SEASON.

!!....Which three are you talking about look good in whites???

Atleast what are their numbers?

Why are you so worried?if your # is 24-2-20-3 than you are in my sights and if not than go work out!I just loved on what i saw that's all!

Hey Wolf #24 why did you get kicked out the tournament?

I'm still trying to figure that one out still,it might been a in-side job!!lol

!!... I wasn't saying it like that. I play on that team but I'm not one of those numbers. It's cool I guess I need to step my game up

I heard a player off class-act's team got cut ,any truth to that?and which one?

My team is fine,we will make some changes before we go to B-HAM i promise you that!we will continue to work hard and stay focus and keep that one-vision one-heartbeat in our minds.Best of luck to all the super-rec teams out there..

Allright Chillax ms.Finest!!!lol

WOLF....

OK I'M GOING TO CHILL

NASHVILLES FINEST # 21
DASHA

Hey Wolf #24 i met you this weekend and you seem to be a cool brotha.What i want to ask you is 3 things.#1 who taught you how to play? #2 are you married #3 when and where will you all play again?

Hey DAVIDA.......

Man man man,tha best hitter in tha country taught me how to hit(rip Dirk Androff) i picked up things from others and not forgetting tha importing things that was taught to me.Some one can teach you but it's up to you to really put it to effect bcuzz you're in tha batters box.Tha best pitcher in tha lou taught me name Troy Summerfield,his wife is a pretty much a prime example that pitches for tha ST.L Heat name Julie.NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! we'll be in B-Ham in two weeks with a new improved class-act team.I hope this is tha answers you're looking for!

Hey thanks Wolf for the props & support. Keep doing what you do..

HEY ANGELO

Class Act keep your focus, and continue to stay a family. If the road was always flat, you could never enjoy the breeze coming down the mountain on the other side . Congrats to my FLA fellas D-Lo, Lo, Rod., Ela, G and Houston. And what's up to the rest of the Class Act FAM Wolf, Zone, Twain, Russ, Coaches, T, J, etc.. See you'll in B'Ham.

To my Atlanta Storm Family. You guys were awesome this weekend. It's amazing, the chemistry, talent and flare that we have on this team. Big ups to our coaches, thanks for the leadership roles that you play. To Class Act, keep you heads up and keep stepping up your game. Coach Mike it was good to see you again. I tried not to hurt you all to bad. We had a great time with Class Act and the STL Stars this weekend. See ya in Birmingham.

YES THE STORM DOING THE MATRIX WAS FUNNY. WHAT WILL MAKE LAUGH WILL MAKE YOU CRY, AND AS FOR SUPERSONIC21 YOU LADIES HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS. BEAT ENOUGH SAID THEN COME ON THE BOARD AND TALK. AS FOR THE STORM PLAYERS WE HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER ON AND OFF THE FIELD. I JUST HATE WHEN THE WOMEN SPEAK ON SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS. YOU SPOKE YOUR OPINION SUPERSONIC21 SO I SPOKE MY OPINION.
GOOD LUCK TRYING TO BEAT MY HOME GIRLS.

Eli, you are right you are entitled to speak your opinion and so am I. Anyway, as far as ES goes no one spoke of them but you and I'm sure when we meet up, it will be the same respect that you say you have for Atl. Storm, we have it for ES too and so do they. There are no hard feelings and you shouldn't have any either, I just wanted clarity on what Wolf said and we did that, it was a misunderstanding and we are done so lets move on to something else. Talk is cheap, and one more thing, we live by the motto the "same thing that makes laugh will make you cry" and you're exactly right.

Why would you want take credit for somebody else's thing like the MATRIX.Is that what the Storm is about copying off the big bad wolf.Do something original like doing sum jumping jacks or something.

hey "fan" imitation is the most sincerest FORM OF FLATTERY.(look it up!)

SUPERSONIC21 IT IS ALL GOOD. WHAT'S UP NUT. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS. YOU ARE UP ON ME 3-1 WITH 3 KNOCKOUTS.

WHATS UP SUPERSONIC #21 WITH YOUR CRAZY SELF

HEY NUTT_99 THIS IS FOR YOU

HEY MR ELI, NICE MEETING YOU THIS WEEKEND

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)AKA SECURITY#7//MS VIDA VI

WHATS UP ELI,BACK AT YOU,KEEP BALLIN'..AS FOR DAVIDA,I CHECKED THE MONEY U GAVE ME,ITS ALL REAL THIS YEAR!THANKS!!!

SEE NUTT_99...YOU PLAY TOO MUCH, TAKE THAT

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

HEY MISS DAVIDA HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? OH AND I CHECKED OUR MONEY AND ITS ALL GOOD.

SEE COACH B, DON'T LET NUTT_99 GET YOU A GOOD UPSIDE THE HEAD...

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI