BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spending big bucks

What's up with Class Act AKA New York Yankees spending all that money and stealing players and can only win a city league tournament last week. How long before Steinbrenner start looking for more players to bet The Storm AKA Boston Red Sox. The Storm is better even without those players that left. Good job Storm. When you do wrong you're be never successful. If I were you I'll call all those coaches that lost key players and apologize.

Re: Spending big bucks

Error: never be successful

That's funny,Yankees,Redsox!! We never stoled anyone from anybody.We won 4 out of 6 tourn.Spending big bucks that i don't understand but at tha same time it's what it is.Softball is a funny game but tha main thing is always placing,and having fun.Being succesful is a very big statement,we've been succesful and will continue to work even harder on becoming better.To us tha STORM is tha team to beat,no dissing tha other team but tha FACTS speaks for themselves.We are all grown i thought and every man or woman makes up there own minds to play with who ever.How can you steal a player? i would'nt want a player with a weak mind that thinks he's been stolen!lol we placed so that's succes in itself..

good job to atlanta storm, st. louis stars and class act in nashville. you know my boys wanted to be there but there seems to be too much crying and politicing about not letting us play right now. wolf #24 , just remember all of these tournaments prior to september are just tune-ups. they aren't any indication of how we will all finish in the worlds. you don't want to be playing your best ball right now anyway....hard to hold that intesity and keep your team peaked for five months. most of the teams that start out hot fade by the end of the year and don't even make a bit of noise in the world. pace yourself.....all of your hard work and what you have put together will payoff in the end. storm you guys certainly are the cream of the crop. congratulations again!!

C.Gray,it's going to be a very long season and i do understand on what you're saying.Best of luck this year and keep those derrty's healthy!lol