BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warning... Regarding Battle of Bluff Tournament!

The mosquitos are bad. So make sure to bring a lot of bug spray! See you all this coming weekend in Pine Bluff, Arkansas!

Ms.Arkansas

Re: Warning... Regarding Battle of Bluff Tournament!

Yeah, I know about those mosquitos. I found out about them when I moved up here from Florida. They are off the chain. I started to move back. Where are the black teams up here. I've been playing with this white team from Forrest City.

Snack #10..I'm not familiar with any black teams from the Forrest City area. Only in Little Rock or Pine Bluff area. Since you are from Forrest City, you may want to try Memphis. Just a suggestion

Ms Akaansas you are wrong for that(hahaha) , but for real bring your bug spray. We wont play too late on Sat night. Snack #10 welcome to Arkansas. There is a team in the that area (Chism Concrete) but like Ms Arkansas stated Memphis is less than an hour away.

here's a trick I learned for the moquitos, take a dryer sheet and put it in your shorts or somewhere on your body....

Thanks for that info Ms Dat. When I play I put them in my socks my pants and I let them hang out of my top still doesnt work. Just kiddin. That tip does really work. Thanks again

Ms. Ark since you have been living in Ark for a long time maybe you can give us some of your remedies that you do to keep those mosquitoes off you. Ms. Dat you only put that dryer sheet in your shorts so that you can smell fresh. Wade can I get some help on this one. The dryer sheets is as big as your shorts. Now you no you my girl and you left yourself open for that one.

whatever NKO!! you lucky you my boy!! I might have to start gunnin on you too.

...NKO..so you saying Ms.DAT ...would look like she has on a DIAPER!!

oh so you got jokes to Church,don't try and substitute no Tops papers for the dryer sheets bro...they just don't work the same!!

Thanks for the info Ms. Arkansas and Miss Pine Bluff. I'm currently playing with Chism Concrete and I'm the only black on the team. He's sponsoring a white team now called Team Mojo/Chism Concrete. We played in Fayetteville the weekend and LR the last 3 weekends. I'm trying to get him to sponsor a black team to play on the circuit.

NKO... I really don't have a remedy for the mosquitos. I use OFF and Skin-So-Soft by Avon. They work for awhile but then it wears off. I honestly believe that Arkansas' mosquitos are immuned to any type of bug spray. The mosquitos think the bug spray is orange juice. Miss Pine Bluff even though we hope not to be playing late on Saturday night, the mosquitos still will be out during the day.

snack #10 ,I didnt know that. His team has played in most of my tournaments even last year. That explains why one of his players now play for us. Ms Arkansas, the only thing I can say to you is hit the ball hard and run real fast that should help swat the mosquitos

SNACK10 GIVE ME A CALL THIS IS DRA' I WAS TRYIN 2 C IF YOU WANTED PLAY THIS WEEKEND IN DA BLUFF. GIVE ME A CALL@ 870-500-3050 TODAY OR TOMORROW.OR CALL B.T.@870-562-4303.