BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CASHVILLE SHOOTOUT RESULTS

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH AND EVERY TEAM FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION THIS WEEKEND. I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME MEETING BOTH NEW TEAMS AND TEAMS BACK FOR A SECOND TIME HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR, GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS FOR THE 2006 SEASON

WOMEN DIVISION

1ST ST. LOUIS HEAT
2ND SUPERSONICS
3RD LADY 44'S

SUPER REC DIVISION

1ST ATLANTA STORM
2ND SAINT LOUIS STARS
3RD CLASS ACT/TANEL

REC DIVISION

1ST BMW LOUNGE
2ND NL SPORTS/NO LIMIT
3RD GEORGIA DOGS

CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL DIVISIONS THAT PLACED...

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)AKA SECURITY#7//MS VIDA VI

Re: CASHVILLE SHOOTOUT RESULTS

THANKS EVERYONE IT WAS A GOOD TOURNAMENT AND A GREAT WEEKEND......

NASHILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

Congrat's St. Louis Heat way to represent

Congratulations to all the winners! Great Job!

Ms. Arkansas

Davida;

It was very nice meeting you. I had a very good time at your tournament, thank you very much for taking the time to help me and my team mates to secure a room for the weekend.

We should have more caring tournament Director's such as yourself. If I can ever do anything for you please let me know. Again, thank you for all the help and your kindness shown to all of teams that played in the CASHVILLE SHOOTOUT.

Ernest Spikes - World Softball Association (WSA)

GREAT TOURNAMENT, WE HAD LOTS OF FUN AND PLAYED SOME GOOD TEAMS. GREAT JOB DAVIDIA AND BASA STAFF.

Good job and congrats to all that placed~! Sure it was a good tourney and I look forward to hearing some war stories this week.....................

BMW LOUNGE COACH #6 CONGRATS to you and your team, you guys have a very good team We will meet again, good luck to you all the rest of the season...............Ms.Davida, It was nice to meet you and the tournament was ran very well, We will be back next year...........For those who didnt make it, Make it next year..........Also Congrats to all teams that placed and all teams that made it down for the tournament. Good Weather and lots of Sexy ladies.

GOOD TOURNAMENT TO TEAM BMW, FROM THE GA DAWGS, GOOD JOB FELLAS.

Good Job to my SUPERSONICS 4-LIFE on our first tourney, we just ran out gas but no excuses!!! Also, Congrats go out to Atl Storm, St. Louis Heat and BMW for winning.

Way to go Team St Louis Heat, St Louis Stars, Class Act, and also Supersonics, GA Mixx nice tourney.

WHats up DJ, this is Chris.

THANKS NO LIMIT #25 AND GA DAWGS #22 YALL BOTH HAVE GREAT TEAMS BUT WE PLAYED WELL THIS WEEKEND AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING BOTH OF YALL AGIAN.

Real people don't run from preasure, you hung in there. Nice tournament stay sweet love you Terrell

Great job To my fellow Ky guys for finishing second in the Cashville Shootout.

GREAT TOURNEY DAVIDA.GREAT JOB SUPERSONICS ESPECIALLY #2.GREAT JOB TO ATL STORM AND TO MY FAMILY CLASS ACT WE WILL BE BACK BELIEVE THAT!CLASS ACT#3

WAY TO GO,KEEP IT MOVIN.

SHOUT OUT TO SUPERSONIC21,JEN,BREN,AND THE SS FAMILY.

STORM YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT GOIN' ON,ONE TIME FOR MY HOMEYS SMALLZ,TONY,SMOOTH24,JR.,GATOR,D12 IM STILL TRYING TO ZOOM IN ON THAT MISSLE THAT YOU HIT

GOOD JOB NO LIMIT!!!! WAY TO MAKE EM SAY UUUNNN NA NA

BIG UPS 2 DAVIDA, IT WAS REAL, IT WAS FUN, IT WAS REAL FUN!!!!!!!

Davida,

I wasn't there, but obviously you did a great job. Thanks for getting me the pics early for the Monday morning edition. Next year should be even bigger.

Congratulation to the St. Louis teams that played in the Cashville tournament, way to represent the Lou. St. Louis Heat Women & Pip great job and they well begin to give that respect to your team, St. Louis Stars great job fella's and keep doing what you'll do. St. Louis Class Act, we all know that you guys will continue to compete and strive for the winners circle, so look at it this way we can not win them all. HATS OFF TO THE TEAMS THE REPRESENT THE LOU, WE WILL SHOW UP AND COMPETE. PEACE1OUT.

Davida I guess you ran a good tournament.. LOL On the real great tourney, except for the fact that I couldn't get my breakfast. Don't let that happen again....

Holla at your boy!

great time in cashville well ran tournament great job to everybody that came and played hard

congrats to the st louis group reppin....The Heat Stars and Class Act...good job Davida...tournament went well...Go STL....

Any Photos going to be posted from Cashville?

Davida good tournament next time don't let us get thrown out of a game no more maybe Carlton, not myself and of course big bad Wolf.

congrats to all the teams that won their division and the ones won placed. good job to my ni$$as from the nati who play with no limit and im sure ill see you guys today at the ball field.

YD#2 I guess you have heard about the tournament in the Lou this weekend and the results. I missed you not being on the field but you know what happened in the game between the Young Dudes and The City Hitters, well let me fill you in. The game was going back and forth until the fifth inning when you guys went up by 2 runs and we came in the bottom of the fifth and I called my team together in a huddle and stated that we have two home runs left and I we need twelve runs for a short game and that is what we got, twelve in the bottom of the fifth and short game hit the shade. So we are 2-0 against the Young Dudes. Dre the needed you.

MIKE WELLS.....

MY SISTER DIDN'T DO THAT YOU NEED TO TAME THEM ANIMALES ON YOUR TEAM JUST KIDDING

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Dam Nashville's Finest,my bad lol!

WOLF.....

MY BAD I WASN'T TALKING YOU JUST THE ONES WHO HANGS WITH MIKE WELLS HE KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT...

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Wolf what's up Dirty

Recovering from a bad headach,but i'll be cool in about 1 hour.I'll call you later on some info.

GOOD LOOKING OUT STL., CONGRATS ON YOUR WEEKEND.
STL.HEAT WAY TO BRING THAT 1ST.PLACE HOME, VOLLY STARS
GREAT WIN....2ND PLACE WORKER AND GET THAT 1 SPOT,
CLASS ACT, I KWON YOU GUYS WILL STRIKE BACK NEXT TOURNAMENT. DAVIDA WAY HOLD IT DOWN, GREAT WORK GIRL!!!
"THE STEADY" STAY COOL....

Alright Fam. Take care of that headache and get at me when you get a chance.

NKO what up....Young Dudes are just fine...CH up 2-0 it's cool...just the end of April...when it's said and done...we know where we'll be....and I suspect there will be more battles....I got to see some good ball that I can take home to my team...so enjoy now...I also understand that alot of them 12 runs were gifts....it's all good dough....

Davida , I heard your tournament was great. Congratulations!! Sorry I couldnt make it. Congratulations to all winners and good luck to all of the teams this year. I hope to see you in Pine Bluff.

YD#2 in the fifth innings they was not gift but shots and no disrespect to your team but we just was picking up runners when they was in scoring position, also, your outfielders was trying to throw runners out which help us to advance to another base. You team hit some solo's which hurt you'll in the end. I look forward to battling your team b/c I know the caliber of ball players that is over there. You are a friend of mine on and off the field and we will continue to kick it no matter who wins or looses. St. Louis4life. Peace1out.

4 sho...NKO...no doubt just giving you trouble....that was the kind of stuff that I saw while I was away...key basic things our guys need to do to move to the next level....we are learning the game and from vets such as yourself we are learning the game more....but yeah we will go at this year on the dirt but I try not to lose friendships over this stuff...SO Saint Louis 4life...YD#2

NKO hit me up 314 503-0886...

great job Davida heard everything was super

Thanks for the congrats, steady, YD#2, NKO, and more more. Davida great tournament.

My bad, I forgot about our e-side congrats Big V Club 51 Thanks man.. SKEE-WEE # 23

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...

WHATS GOOD WITH YOU MR "H" IT WAS SUPER, MAN I AM STILL EXCITED

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Thanx Davida for the "pink" Tee shirts

MR D12 YOU PLAY TOO MUCH

Davida, thanks for the hospitality. I had a wonderful time. #1 Cheerleader Atl STORM.

Great job on the tournament and keep up the good work. Hope to make it to your tournament next year.

A FRIEND OF CUBA #2 A FRIEND OF MINE.

THANK YOU MAMA, IT WAS NICE FINALLY MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE...SEE YA IN B-HAM HOPEFULLY

MR PHIL BEAVERS, THANK YOU AS WELL, COULD YOU PLEASE HIT MY BOX AND LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, THANKS IN ADVANCE...

TBI #24 Thanks Yea, You know we will be at the field tonight, Holla

Ball or Fall what up C. Good weekend my ****** any time you wanna roll just holla.

CONGRADULATIONS TO BMW, YALL ARE THE DEAL, GREAT GROUP OF GUYS, AND ALSO TO THE STARS MY OLD TEAM NUFF SAID I TOLD MY HOMIE BIG RED (PITCHER FROM THE STORM) IN THE LOBBY SATURDAY MORNING YALL WOULD BUMP HEADS IN THE SHIP WHAT UP BIG RED. ALSO STLOUIS HEAT JOB WELL DONE AND TRACY YOU DO A HELL OF A JOB ON MY DAUGHTER KITA'S HAIR PEACE OH AND ALSO THE STORM CANT FORGET MY BIGGER BROTHERS OF THE SOUTH DURTEY REDDE #9 OUT!

Davida my email is softball-man05@hotmail.com.

Hope you have a great 2006 softball season and will see at a park real soon.

MR PHIL BEAVERS

YOU'VE GOT MAIL

DURTEY REDDE #9 THANKS FOR THE PROPS TO OUR TEAM, WE'VE WORKED HARD TO GET TO THIS POINT AND WORKING EVEN HARDER TO KEEP GETTING BETTER. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER TEAMS.

Congrats to all the winners and those who placed.

Great job this weekend. Thanx for the shirts and Lil Devin said he appreciates the A+..

IT WAS MY PLEASURE MR MATT, HE DESERVED IT...SEE YA SOON

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)AKA SECURITY#7//MS VIDA VI

DAVIDA HIT ME UP WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE AT 731-217-4979. THANKS

Hey Bo BMW coach #6,This is the first baseman,i just wanted to wish your team good luck the rest of the
year,and hopefully we'll get another chance at you
guys later this year.You guys played a great tournament. (much respect)!!!!

THANKS NATI#3 YOU GUYS PLAYED HARD AND I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YA. WHEN WE DO PLAY AGAIN I KNOW IT WILL BE A GOODONE.