BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 04/21/06...a little late.

Good Morning,
The Word of God is a measuring stick with a meaningful and powerful message that helps motivate us and moves us. However when we move away from it, we mess up. But when we meditate and memorize it, we move up. How do you measure up? Are you messing up or are you moving up?

How can a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed according to Your Word.
With my whole heart I have sought You;
O let me not wander from your commandments (word)!
Your Word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.
Psalm 119-9-11

Re: Daily Meditation for 04/21/06...a little late.

..... .....may I....show a different side of "CHURCH"...so here goes with me...REAL TALK.....Faith is the ability to no PANIC...If you worry,you didn't ....If you ,don't worry.....As a CHILD of GOD,prayer is kind of like calling HOME every day......BLESSED are flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape....When we get tangled up in PROBLEMS,be STILL. God WANTS US 2 BE STILL ,so HE can Untangle the knot.......DO THE MATH....and COUNT YOUR Blessings....GOD also wants spiritual FRUIT....Not religious NUTS!!........DEAR GOD.....It's me again "CHURCH".....you know as Tito..just being ME ....Silence is often misinterpreted, BUT never misquoted...HUMBLE....Laugh erry day,It's like inner JOGGING...and the most important thing in YOUR house is the PEOPLE.....GROWING OLD is inevitable,growing UP is OPTIONAL......THERE's no KEY 2 HAPPINESS.....the DOOR is always AJAR......and a GRUDGE is a HEAVY thing to carry.....WE do not remember the DAYS,but MOMENTS.......LIFE moves too FAST.....so enjoy YOUR precious moments.......NOTHING is REAL UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE it.....other wise it's HEAR SAY.....you feel ME It's cool 2 sit on the POT every NOW and THEN...but be sure to FLUSH..(figure that one out)HMMMM...SURVIVING and LIVING YOUR life successfully requires COURAGE.....also GOALS and DREAMS require COURAGE and RISK...."LEARN FROM A ....it only makes progress when it sticks out it's NECK"..."CHURCH".........and BE more concerned with CHARACTER than your REP!!......."YOUR CHARACTER is what you ARE....but....your REP is MERELY...WHAT OTHERS THINK YOU ARE"....REAL TALK......."CHURCH"

,NICE

NOW THAT'S REAL TALK!!

Church do what you do, and if you fall short then get Ms. Dat's step stool.

NKO....you crazy...she needs to walk around with a step stool

now why y'all want to mess up this post like that, besides I borrowed my stool to Wade

Church i did'nt know you had it in you. Very good
God almighty is working through us to reach his people.

You have a Bless day.
p.s. nko you need JESUS son.

...Yes, RRainey#22....I do have a Blessed part about me,it comes out err now&then ...HUMBLE....I am....."CHURCH"

IF I DID'NT KNOW YOU JACKSON, I WOULD'NT BELIVE IT,BUT
IT IS YOU. KEEP HEART OPEN AND THE LORD WILL TRUELY
BLESS YOU. IT'S THE STEADY!!!
STAY COOL.....

thanks. Church I like that!

...MAMA, that was another side of me....that others hardly ever see ,but I was raised by Grandmother..and "CHURCH was a Must....and learning to be HUMBLE....God Bless