BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today's discussion question....

Hey everybody,JL ...what it do? Food for thought...is there every a good reason for a man to hit a woman?...KING OUT!!!

Re: Today's discussion question....

Hey Don King, I think it goes both ways, there is NEVER a reason for a man or a woman to hit one another.

...does this mean you can't shake 'em.... I'm really non-violent....

Even though I am a woman, I must say that some women do things that will make a man go there...Example: be violent towards him and think that he's not suppose to retaliate...KING OUT!!!

I feel that a man should not put his hands on a femlae unless it is a life-threatening issue and he has no other choice. I look at it this way. If a man will hit a female then how would he respond if a man hit one of his sisters/mother/grandmother, etc. REAL Talk, not just blowing steam.

NKO, you are right, but so is Don King... we as women have no right to strike you all either. But women do (and so do men) and expect it to be okay. Not going to happen in a heated situation. The man will forget all about the women in his family and whether it's right or not...

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS LO, WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR MOTHER?......OR YOU WIFE.....OR YOUR LITTLE GIRL......NO,NO,NO,NO,NO

PLUS I GOT ELEVEN(11) BROTHERS AND THEY ARE COMING FOR YA......... PLEASE BELIEVE ME.

Good Lawd Dee#8...eleven brothers. Shut yo mouth!!

But for real though, I think that as I guy, you should be able to access and handle the situation without hitting a female. Now is she's threatening you with deadly force, then knock her a$$ out. Other than that, just leave and stay away or at least until you both can seek professional help.

,so how many BLK Women walk away,some will still try and Pi#$* the man off,no matter what you say

that's true Jigsw, but 9 time out of 10 it would be an unfair physical battle between the man and the woman.

....JigSAW...that's exactly right....I have seen cases where,the guy was holding back, despite having BROTHERS....she kept up all that ....and talking....."BOY I'm A.....".....you know it is CRAZY, but you as WOMEN...say you can't and won't allow a MAN to hit YOU...so WHY force the issue by HITTING him....YO LICKS hurt tooooo ...and I'm not starting no DA%* fight today......just saying.....it's other ways in handling disagreements.......WOW....so since DON KING went there....what about those so called female friends...who adds her 2cent....can I punch HER

WHAT ABOUT THE FLIP SIDE OF IT WOMEN THAT TURNS OUT TO BE JUST LIKE MEN.(LIP STICK WOMEN).

....YEP!!...TITEMAN...you can ADD them in too

HEY CHURCH WHAT'S GOING ON JUST A LIL WISHFUL THINKING FOR THE LIPSTICK WOMENNNNN.

MAN,4 GET DAT ****,SHE TOUCH YOU BESIDES THE RIGHT WAY,HIT HER LIKE YOU HIT A SOFTBALL,WIT BASES LOADED.

TRUTH 99 MAN U CRAZY.

...THE TRUTH 99.... ...U

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have to hit a lady then you don't need to be with them.
Do your homework, before you get into the relationship.

CALM DOWN RRAINY22,I WAS ONLY KIDDIN ,SEE I'M LAUGHING,BUT ON THE REAL,YOU RIGHT MEN SHOULD NEVER HIT A FEMALE,NOW ON THE OTHER HAND.WHAT IF YOU GOT 1 OF THOSE BIG BULL ********** BE BEATIN YO ASS,WHAT DO I DO? H E L P

SPELL CHECK rrainey22

The truth- 99

SPELL CHECK PLEASE, THE TRUTH-99

THE TRUTH-99

THANK YOU 4 THE SPELL CHECK AND THE ADVISE,I'M GOING 2 USE DAT.WHEN SHE COMES AFTER ME I WILL ,AND PUT EGGS IN MY SHOES AND DO WHAT MIKE SAY DO BEAT IT.

I FEEL MAJORITY OF THE TIME YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOUR DEALING WITH A MAN THAT WILL BECOME VIOLENT OR NOT. A LOT OF TIMES WOMEN TEND TO PUSH AND PUSH UNTIL THEY CAN GET THE MAN TO RETALIATE. ITS NO ONES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN IF YOU GET POPPED. I LIVE BY MY GRANDMOTHERS OLD SAYING, "IF YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO PASS A LICK, YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE A LICK"! SO I KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF.

GOOD THEORY.AMEN SISTA

IT'S THE STEADY!!!!
HOUSTON CHICK YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD, NO PUN INTEND. FOR 35 YRS. OF MY LIFE, IN AND OUT OF RELATIONSHIP I'VE NEVER HIT MY GIRL, BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON THAT LAST ONE I WAS IN, AT THE END OF IT, IT HAPPEN. PROVOKE OR NOT YOU MUST BE THE BIGGER PERSON
AND NEVER FACE THAT AGAIN. YOU SHOULD NEVER HIT WHAT U
SAY YOU "LOVE".
STAY COOL!!!