BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 ladies on the webpage

The front page of the website can anybody tell me the picture with two ladies who the lovely ladies with the miami sweatshirt on is a fine black sister, what city are she from and what team she play on.

Re: 2 ladies on the webpage

Davida you want to answer this question!!

That's my sister....Reveal yourself Just Wondering....But like Ms Dat said, I will say it differently, Ummmmm lady, can you answer this question.....

That is Shanaynay and Wonda

HI I'M DAVIDA AND I'M THE ONE IN THE SWEATSHIRT, I PLAY WITH GAMIXX...MS DAT YOU SO CRAZZYYYY

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

LOL...OH YEAH NODOUT9 DON'T START NO FOOLISHNESS, BUT FOR THE RECORD I WILL BE "WONDA", AND NF CAN BE "SHON NAY NAY"...SHES MORE BUCK THAN I AM

I've been waiting on someone to ask that question for a long time....Goodness... gracious..jus wondering, u my dude..What up Homey??

HERE I GO.....WELL I'M NOT THE ONE IN THE MAMI SWEATSHIRT BUT THAT IS MY SISTER AND THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT AND JUST WONDERING YOU ARE THE MAN

Thank you Thank you my peeps, On the serious note Davida can i ask you a question can i borrow 50 cent so i can call my mother, because i told her when i find that pretty blackness i was going to call her.

darn playa you borrowing already aint say she no gold digger....... you know the rest

WHAT'S UP LADIES,YOU GOT IT GOIN' ON

BAMBAM,WUT IT DO HOMEY

Dang Vida Vi, he trying to use that line on you GIRL!! Playa what hustla movie did you steal that line from, don't be mad if you hear me use it too!!

, MS DAT YOU A MESS,

SORRY "MR JUST WONDERING" BUT ALL I GOT IS ABOUT , A SISTA IS ALL TAPPED OUT