BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pace/ TPS

Pace / TPS Softball Club
Unique Visitors : 2300 -- All Sport Rank : 724

Printable Version

USSSA Points : 650
Team : Pace / TPS Softball Club
Team City : Pittsford - NYU
Overall Record : 8-12
Team Registration : 852138499
Classified : Slow-Pitch Mens-A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record vs. Teams In Same Class : 1-9
Power Rating : 400
In Class Avg Runs : 17.20
In Class Avg Runs Allowed : 27.70
In Class Avg Runs Difference : -10.50
In Class Runs Scored : 172
In Class Runs Allowed : 277

Roster History

Individual Awards History

Manager History
Player Stats
Message Board
Click to Upload "Pace / TPS Softball " Photo

This is who we should look up to and be in awe of?? Look at their records from teams in their class. Hmmmmmm??

Re: Pace/ TPS

Oh boy, it's going down when the sun comes up!

Hey man just leave Pace alone, they are not playing any basa tournaments. That was last year record, the new season kickoff this weekend in fla. Who do you play for and what championship have you woned, if none keep your trap close. by the way i have won a championship, so i don't need anymore, 1 will do me fine.

I AM WILLING TO BET THAT IN THIS WORLD NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY WONED A TOURNAMENT.THEY MAY HAVE WON OR ARE GOING TO WIN THE WORLD BUT NEVER WONED ONE.SPELLCHECK HOMEBOY.

DAVID BLACKWELL 00

Can anybody spell or use proper grammer? I didn't know "woned" was a word!

E West,
Let's set the record straight: Although our classification is 'A', we have predominately played a Major schedule and if that is not enough, check the Eight Title(Six in a row)! If you're going to do research, at least be thorough!!!

ENOUGH SAID

Huston55 Pace/TPS

uuuuh no, check out tha' grammar over-see'ers protecting pharaohs lanquage!___ Neeegroes please!

Why ya'll be tripp'n on grammar__ and what is proper grammer? Proper may mean 'proper' based on what group or 'click' you are spitt'n too, or suitable or right to a specific group but not limited to a specific group....In otherwords it has nutt'n to do with correct grammer and syntax, which are of no importance so long as one makes one's meaning clear!!!!__

'Philly Dog', I be understanding yo' brilliant ebonic articulations__ yeah that's right 'I be' that's an ebonicized articulation predicated upon the respect of the intricate associations in which are Black Ancestors survived upon__right!

'Philly Dog', the fact is you will always encounter grim naysayers of Black potential as in 'PACE HATERATORS'___ typically these are the ones whose GAME and life-styles(not to mention lanquage) are most opprobrious!

I's tell it the way T-mac tells it like it t-i-tis!

TEAM PACE

don't hate the playa' hate tha' game!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_______________

super d(motordetroit)

Hey Man you all did it, u opened up the can. I am just putting it out there for everyone to see for themselves. Then your guy (the one that can't spell) gets on here and tells us Pace doesn't even play BASA! Why in the heck are you guys on this website telling anyone how good you are and that your team is the "standard" for all black teams! Well, I just wanted everyone to see what I saw and had been hearing about for awhile anyway. Don't get all sensitive now, if you can so proudly talk about your past, well we can post your more recent past! No harm intended, have a good day!

Super D, you're right man, (whatever the heck u just said)
D Blackwell, wassup man? Where u been? Holla at me, I got a ??? 4 u!

...always on here talking bad bout "GRAYSTONE" Hmmm... ..those...Pit ..been nibblin.....looks like alot of run-rules...do the math????Oh... that was last year....my bad... ....

Isn't it funny how when someone starts talking about how poor Pace has played or playing all of the excuses start flying, see what happened was...blah, blah, blah, blah, or we're really a 'A' team but we play a major schedule.......WHATEVER!!!! Pace is where the board's number 1 used to play, and trust me he may as well wore the red nose and the big feet on the field too. Anyway he chooses to get on here and dog everyone, from everywhere. What's wrong Pace players, EWest hit a nerve when he put y'all on blast as to how y'all ain't getting it done on "DA Man's" circuit. Guess it ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun. Don't winners win? Or if they don't their called L-O-S-E-R-S!!!

E WEST DON'T JUST LOOK ON THE OTHER SIDE THEIR'S MORE ON THE BLACK SIDE AND IT'S SAID WORLD CHAMPION. LOOK UP BLACK MAJOR. BLACKWELL THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME ABOUT MY SPELLING I SEE YOU GOT A J IN YOUR NAME I THOUGHT YOU HAD AN I IN IT AND ANYBODY CAN COME ON THE BOARD AND POST, IT'S ALRIGHT WITH THE WEBMASTER IF NOT HE WOULD DELETE THE POST. HEY SPELL CHECK POST A NAME QUIT LOOKING OF THE WALL, WHO WHAT'S MY NAME PHIL BEAVERS FROM DETROIT, MICHIGAN.

Detroit needs to check their school system, because can't none of ya spell, form sentences etc?
WHy all the caps Phil Beavers? Are u mad [Biting Ha ha ha! U would think Pace was killing everybody, how they were on this board spewing that garbage! The boards NUMBER 1 CLOWN, T-Mac himself started it! Like I said, don't get sensitive now! ha ha ha!

NOW NOW NOW DON'T YOU GOT A BOX CUTTER SO YOU CAN CUT IT OUT, LET'S GET OFF OF PACE/TPS AND TALK ABOUT YOUR TEAM, WE MIGHT CAN'T SPELL BUT THE DETROIT TEAM WILL PUT A FOOT OFF IN YA'LL

You name the time and the place and the $$$$ Team Topshottas will be there waiting anxiously on ya! No doubt about that!

E West 34, once again like my man T-Mac you've moved the crowd like a real M/C....but you can't get any credit for telling only 1/2 of a story...I'll wait to comment further after you come back with the "Black" side of the story... U have me rollin with the school system line...A bam bam, i'm quite sure Pace will be willing to come to "Bedrock" to play in you alls tourney if ka-zoo, wilma, fred, barney & them want to play....ohio fan, it's always fun when yall rabbits have the gun cause yall can't shoot...

Wud up Swerv, it's all in good fun man! I will check the black side of the d@mn thing, then get back witcha later tonight!

alright cuz,

e west thats how you move the crowd player this is some funny $hit,i think pace just needs to keep the red ball in t mac mouth he's the one that got all this $hit started.If not this stuff is going to keep continuing so get use to it pace,i respect you guys as a team but t mac makes the whole team look bad just my 2 cent, good luck to pace this year. p.s shout out to graystone,team nati,team bring it,rush auto,allnet,good luck to these teams as well this year.peace to all

whats up mr tolbert. yeah i see e west really got them boys over there. hey e west what up i just talk to your boy d. wallace and told him you was on here getting pace all wound up. heard you a real good player. well if you fam with any team bring it player then you fam to all of us, maybe sometime soon will get to meet in person.

WHAT U KNOW BOUT THAT? What up Dinsum? Good Luck in the Ville. Yall better play ball!! L>M>S...on 3. WOOOOOOooooooo.....

Wud up Tbi 24, and my dawg Tolbert! Yeh when i stumbled across that last night I had to put it on here just for T. Mac. I shook a bee-hive didn't I? His @ss shouldn't have talked so much this winter! We will see you guys in May at the Queen City! I am looking forward to seeing how they do it in the "Nati!"

PACE IS A GOOD TEAM THAT REPRESENTS WELL............BUT DOG ((((WONED))))NOW DAT WA FUNNY...SHO NUFF WAS

E. West 34, S.Tolbert, Bam-Bam 33,

Explain the bee-hive you shook? If you did shake a bee-hive, what's it pertaining to or is it your little simple mind that's allowing you to think this? It's only your clowns that are commenting to this statement. Who's mad? I'm sure "The Institute" will hold it's own against anyone they face.

I'll wear a Pace t-shirt & hat 4life!

Let's see ...

1. Resmondo/KME Softball
2. Bell Corp/Taylor/Belcher/Easton
3. Specialty Tank/Stucco/K&G/Worth
4. Team Combat
5. AM Las Vegas/Benfield/Reece/Shade/Easton
6. Aubrey's/MIT/Worth
7. Northwest Pipe/Bud Light/3N2/Easton
8. K&C Lockdown/Graphic23/Easton
9. Longhaul/Miken
10.Jean Shoppe/Team Mayhem/Worth
11.Team Arkansas/Barnes Logging/FBI
12.R&D/AAA/Glass/Easton
13.Cash Plus Pawn
14.Watanabe/Kattus/TTP/R&A Superior
15.Team Worth
16.Suncoast/AA/RBK/Easton
17.B&K/Butchis/Creative Walls/Easton
18.Pace/TPS
19.Herrin/MIT/Left Field Lounge/Easton
20.Lazervision
21.Kirby/Higgs/Easton
22.Check King/ Hit n Run
23.Team Illinois/Red's/Tanel 360/TPS
24.Life Scan/Vacances/Transit Complexe Gymax
25.Toronto Orioles/Procom/International and Patch/Quality Credit Servicesthe country...

Top 25 teams in the country!!

I'll wear a Pace t-shirt & hat 4life!

Dam, is that what a 1 & 9 record versus teams in your class get you, someboby must be sleeping with somebody who put out those rankings......... The only thing a 1 & 9 record gets you on "our" circuit is CLOWNED!!!!

Are u from Detroit? If so I am shocked! You are the first one that can put sentences together with punctuation! Congrats. Anyway, I was just putting it out there for everyone to see. I didn't post my opinion of what I think about Pace or whatever, I posted facts. The facts are you won the black world tourney in another organization last year (which is a helluvan accomplishment) and you all were 1-9 against teams in your class! I even saw a tourney where Graystone finished ahead of Pace. So "the institute" isn't doing anything any of the Super rec teams can't do. Go 1-9 against the best in the nation! Heck, my team owns some wins against some of the best teams in the nation! If I am 1-9 at anything, I am gonna be quiet, not begging someone else to take notice! trying to be funny or not! Real Talk!

J Fav, no hard feelings bruh? Peace! Good luck to Pace this year!

Here you are again, with your simple-minded pleasures, only you care about. You put it out there? If you go to any softball website, you will find information about teams. I can find information all over the web about softball teams past, present and future. E West 34, who is it you play for again? Let's find their history, you did say your team beat some of the best, right?

I'll wear a Pace t-shirt & hat 4life.

E West 34, whom do you play for? Help us out, please?
Let it not be a recreation team. If so, please tell us your not a catcher/AH type player. Enlighten us, old wise one?

I'll wear a Pace t-shirt & hat 4life.

Johnny favorite please let it go #1 pace fan damm its getting old.OK pace is #1 on the black circuit and #18 on white circuit you happy now. p.s call me e west #34

J Fav. U keep responding!
The better question is, who the heck do U PLAY 4 or are u just a fan?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh J Favorite, the hunter has the gun back i see..I told those cats they couldn't shoot in the 1st place... I'll give E West 34 credit, you was hot for a minute, but when your dealing with the "Black Alqueda" your never safe...So you all keep your lil lunch money this time...And get back in you'll square....E West 34, if you'll come to Detroit in May give me a heads up so we can set it out for yall (That's on the real !)....
Swerv D

"The Black Al-Quaeda" huh? Ok Swerv! I will let u know! Last summer my boys and I was up there visiting some family in Southfield and Mt. Clemens (mighty clem is what they call it) we couldn't find NOBODY that knew anything about softball! SO I will be letting you know 4 sho!

pace went 1-9 against those so called big teams ...so lets see how about this for thought.

graystone went 2-2 against the same competition in a tournament and beat am vegas/ a top team on that list.And in that same tournament pace went 2 and a bbq
the only win pace got over one of the top teams in which they went 1-9 was against KA softball which...imagine that are ranked under them on that poll of theres....................................................................now go run tell dat...your turn.

SORRY BUT KA IS NOT RANKED EITHER......WHO DID YOU GET THAT 1 WIN AGAINST

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i see your team are have a tournament can we get in and play your team first PACE/TPS VS TOP SHOTTAS so we can be 2-9. I told you to quit talking and let's get it on, the game can take place. S. Tolbert what team you play for i bet a rec team

hey phill 1-2 is not going to get it done

Phil. I will give you your props for Pace being a Black Team in the mix, but you need to represent better. Your record does not speak for you, and if it does;"SSSSSHHHHH"!!! It does you no good to talk trash if you have not the male parts to show up to a BASA Tourney. Oh as far as Top Shottas tourney, we are hosting the tourney, not playing. You can come if you think you can play with the other teams that will be there. Oh I forgot they are also BASA team.