BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TEAM DYNASTY

WILL YOU BE IN NASHVILLE?

Re: TEAM DYNASTY

Thats Cool and all so now get your boys ready for the D come on to the Motor City all it take is one phone call or to log in and SIGN up your first game will be the Det. Mavs. just step right up don't be just come on down and you can have the Mavs and the Act you talk it now come walk it unless you are a ONE HIT WONDER make the call if not the D where is the next place you will be maybe we will come there

2:21pm is way to early to be drinking. Talk trash on the right post. I asked a simple question to TEAM DYNASTY and you went way left talking about......hell, i don't know what you were talking about.

Well #14 if you don't know what I am talking about then it is not for you so don't relpy it is for Team Dynasty so next time don't reply if you don't know what something is for ok pimp talk to you but if you and your team want to come to the D come on the more teams there are the better it will be and who do you play for any way

2.4 mav Why are you still try to talk. We beat you guys and thats that, like i keep telling you we are not calling teams out let it be know its must be you placing things about Team Dynasty, Just let it go , and when you get the chance to play us again then talk the talk, and stop crying and be a ball player not crybaby

HITMAN, STAY OFF THE BOARD WITH A REPLY TO THE HATERS, TALK ON THE FIELD(I'M IMPLYING TO YOU!) STAY HUMBLE, HERMAN! AND YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU!

Back in the day i want to thank you for reminding of that

Air Mac

Hey Hitman no it is someone off your team keep talking about my team and Class Act so that is why we reply so tell who ever it is they need to stop we are sitting back till the next time we meet we don't hate but when you win you win but some of you was talking take a win in April and keep it to you see you on the Dirt soon

Hey #14 are you and your team coming to the Motor City Classic to try to get some of that money

Herman don't waste anymore time talking to 2.4 he needs to get his info correct.

#2.4 I dont think we will be making that one...

No Hot Rod I got my info right some one off your team has been talking to us and class act now if some one is just saying that tey play with you then if might be I don't care who win in April so have fun and hope to see you soon on the dirt and don't take things that people say so serious man it's just talk if you can't take it stay off the board and GOOD LUCK to you and your team