BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cashville Tourney

Hey ladies I'm posting here and also on our site. Our game times is 10:15 vs Team Atlanta. The winner of our game plays St. Louis Heat - this is from BASA headquarters. Let's bring it and make it do what it do. Competition is going to be tough so toughen up!!!

Re: Cashville Tourney

Thats right lady, the competition will be tough this weekend so lets just make it do what it do.

Just Us remember to stick together as a team, a lot of people want to see us down, the pretend like they don't smiling in your face, but they want to see us down.. Just "US".. UNITY.

Thats what it looks like,a team have two good weekends and now they have to play some of the top teams.....thats funny.

Your right Ray it is very funny! My question is if there is 6 comp. teams then why aren't there 3 comp games right off? LOL!!! But that's ok we'll just do what we do: Go out play ball and have fun while doing it. You know we will still keep it straight CRUNK!!
Lets make it do what it do ladies.

Just Us#11

JUST PLAY BALL

What up Ma? I thought your team was rec so why they got your team playing the competitive team first?

Ladies do what you do. Mama will be there this weekend to support you. Good luck, look good and play hard.

REMEMBER LADIES SUCCESS BRINGS HATERS. KEEP HAVING FUN AND PLAYING THE GAME THAT WE ALL LOVE. SEE YOU LADIES IN NASHVILLE. GOOD LUCK. P.S. I NEED A SEAT AT THE TONK TABLE. CHATT TOWN BALLA

JUST US OR WHO EVER THIS MAY CONCERN:

LOOK IT'S JUST SOFTBALL SOME TEAMS WIN SOME LOSE AS FAR AS SOMEONE HATING OR SOMEONE OUT TO SEE YALL DOWN THAT IS BULLSH*T......FROM MY UNDERSTANDING BASA DID THE BRACKET AND THE TIMES, AS THEY DO IN MOST IF NOT ALL OF THEIR TOURNAMENTS. CASE CLOSE SO IF THERE IS A PROBLEM ADDRESS THIS ISSUE TO BASA... I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT MS DAVIDA DID A GREAT JOB, AND I AM SURE THAT SHE HAS BEEN GETTING NOTHING BUT COMPLAINT AFTER COMPLAINT ALREADY!!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO POST THIS ON THE BOARD AS IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HATE ON YALL, NO ONE IS HATING ON YOUR TEAM OR ANYONE ELSE'S TEAM, NO ONE CARES IF YOUR TEAM WIN OR LOSES, IT'S JUST A **** GAME. IF YOU FEEL THAT SOME ONE IS SMILING IN YOUR FACE AND HATING TAKE IT TO THEM OFF THE POST...AS 911 HAS SAID MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE, TAKE PERSONAL ISSUES UP WITH THAT PERSON OR PERSONS YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH.. NO NEED TO SNEAK DIS ON THE BOARD... PEOPLE DON'T ALWAYS GET TO PLAY THE EASY TEAMS. IT'S A OPEN BRACKET FOR WOMEN FROM WHAT I AM READING ON HER GAME TIME POST SO JUST PLAY TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY.......GOOD LUCK IN NASHVILLE AND DO WHAT YOU DO! PLAY BALL ANYONE CAN BE BEAT, SO GO INTO THE GAME AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO WIN AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME OF THE TEAM OR WHERE THEY SHOULD BE RANK.....

PS MS DAVIDA GREAT JOB AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING AND MOST OF ALL "KEEP SMILING"

Baby I don't think its a matter of crying, cause we're not! Like I said we will still go and make it do what it do, but don't make it so obvious by putting us with the comp teams right off when you have other rec teams which have already beaten us. You can't judge a team by two tournaments. The winner of our game JUST US=Rec vs. TEAM ATL=Comp and the winner plays ST.LOUIS HEAT=Comp. All I can say is may the best team win
Now lets make it do what it do ladies and I'll see you Saturday!
Just Us #11

Success does bring haters OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM in whatever you do so we just got to get out there and 1st HAVE FUN and KICK some BUTT while were doing it. DO IT DO IT DO IT.
ONE HAND...................HEY HEY
TWO HANDS.................. HEY HEY
NO HANDS......................AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....
WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER..
HOT #11 TELL THEM EXCUSE ME "THICK COMING THROUGH".....

911 also said don't get on the board under an alias name dissing people or teams. And no one said anything or complained to Davida so get it straight. We're once again talking amoung who JUST US, so if you don't want to read the post then guess what? DON'T. And the reason any of this is being said is because its unprofessional for the BASA association to be telling other teams or people that they are moving us up.

Ladies Don't pay that hater no attention. There is someone on here going around to different topics and talking S#%t. You Hot Girls do what it do and good luck to all of you. See you all this weekend.

Ms. Nashville save my spot at the card table.

Act a Fool.....Class Act

Ms Nashville save me as spot at that spade table. Hot girl #11 may ban me from coming after that beating i put her a few weeks ago. playing one hand is not much of a game,m right Hotgirl #11

WOW!!!! JUST US #11 THEY GOT YOU HEATED THIS MORNING. DON'T WASTE TOO MUCH ENERGY, SAVE IT FOR THIS WEEKEND AND PUT IT TO GOOD USE. YOU ALL PLAY YOUR GAME AND THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF. PEACE CHATT TOWN BALLA

The table was prejudice. I had two bright lights against me. You and Mama! Mama don't get me, I just had to get your partner. LOL!

Just Us #11

JUST US 11

NO ONE SAID YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT DAVIDA.....1ST OFF I DON'T EVEN KNOW DAVIDA LIKE THAT I WAS JUST SAYING NO ONE HAS NO REASON TO HATE ON YALL AND I'M NOT TALKING OR PUTTING DOWN YOUR TEAM OR ON ONE ELSES TEAM I WAS JUST SAYING PLAY BALL AND GET OVER BRACKET...BUT IF YOU GOING TO POST DIRECT IT TO BASA......

NOW WHO DO YALL REALLY WANT TO PLAY? WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALL BASA AND LET THEM KNOW TO SET YALL UP WITH A REC TEAM...BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE A GOOD TEAM AND REPRESENT BASA FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO BE MOVE TO MORE COMP TEAMS....ONE QUESTION DID YALL LOSE ANY GAMES IN MEMPHIS JUST ASKING CAUSE I WASN'T THERE MAYBE THAT'S WHY THEY MOVE YALL UP SO YALL MUST BE GOOD AND THEY REALLY DIDN'T MOVE YALL UP BECAUSE THE WOMENS BRACKET IS OPEN.....AND I'M NOT A ALIAS I ME THIS IS WHO I AM AND I NEW.....

I GOT YOU AND YOUR BOYS A SEAT, SOME OF YOUR TEAMMATES HIT THE BOX AND THEY WANT A SEAT TOO...

PEACE GOOD LUCK !!!!!!HATER NOT CAUSE I'M A BALL PLAYER AND WHO EVER WE PLAY WE JUST PLAY BUT WE GO ON THE FIELD KNOWING THAT WE ARE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR WHERE THEY ARE FROM....

"STOP CRYING/WHO CARES AND PLAYBALL".......... YOU HATING RIGHT NOW, SO WHATS YOUR REASON.. LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A REASON.//WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT...

Angelaaa..... what box? hey and will you guys stopping responding to that foolishness. ingnore it and it will go away because it takes two to argue. see ya

excuse the mistakes trying to type and deal with these kids as well

NEVER SWEETIE PEACE OUT NO REASON TO HATE!!!!! GOOD LUCK NO ONE CARES WHO WINS SO GET OVER IT.......

My e-mail is here on the box. Hit box if you want a sit at card party..

1st timer are you gonna take you partner with you?

Ms.Nashvilles!!!!!!

Good Morning plesae same me seat at the tonk table what time do it start you know i like to start the game and end it where them at..And yall stop responding to that foolishness...

Nashvilles Finest #21
(DASHA)

Spell Check... a "seat"

If BASA did indeed do the brackets then they can answer why this bracket was different from Aiken. With the exception of 1 team I believe all the teams who played thought the bracket was fair, you had comp on one half and rec on the other with the understanding that when it came to the final rounds rec teams could be playing comp teams and everyone was okay with that. There were six teams listed as comp via a post - they were Supersonics, Team X, Team Atlanta, Ga Mixx, 2nd2none and St. Louis Heat. In actuality unless this was an error or unless they have been moved back down, Lady Crusaders were moved up to comp this year. If Just Us has been officially moved up then you should let the coach know otherwise how can you make a bracket and put them in the comp division - they one comp right off the bat and if they should win they play another comp?? Do it right, if you moving a team up tell them before the tourney not after they are already in it. Just Us played in 3 BASA tourneys last year and the World and only played 9 total tourneys and except for the world didnt finish any higher than 3rd. The team beat two St. Louis teams in Memphis - could that be a factor??? We arent crying to or about Davida. A team should be allowed to play in a division until they win that division in the world or even win a majority of tourneys in that season before they get moved up and this season has just started.

Ummmmm, how much green is going to be involved at the Tonk table? And don't start no foolishness! I'll bring my cuz so he can take ya'll money!

AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN..

Dasha you know you not coming, because it's going to be toooooooo many in town. But I don't know I'm going to have few at the card tables. And to WADE that's why we call it CASHVILLE, you better ask somebody..

Girl you know me i'm all about a card game you get the after the game if you know what i mean and don't me callin me out spell checking me you silly

Nashvilles Finest #21
DASHA

Grammar check, Just Us plays Team Atlanta (comp) first and the winner plays St. Louis Heat (another comp team).

My bad angie this is me dasha

Fa sho shawty! That dirty dirty will be in the house...Ummmm hit the box and give directions.

Excuse me Ms.Nashville, but "LIL MS. THICKNESS coming through. Make sure I have a seat at the tonk table. Where dem dollars at?

Just Us #11

MY FRIEND DEMETRIUS IS USING MY COMPUTER ALSO AND I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE NAME BACK LOL

Mama, no i will be solo . I was anticipating on sitting this one out so the first lady had made other plans. It would be an honor to sit across the table from you and spank hotgirl #11's bottom again. I havent made any arrangements all i know is that i will be there.

1st timer don't think it will be that easy, you forgot we were at your partner's house so therefor she had a deck of cards especially for yall. It won't happen again, but I will be on the tonk table anyway so make sure you bring some money cause I will be asking you "WHERE DEM DOLLARS AT"
Make sure you keep some money in the room for you to go home on!
Just Us #11

Hold on Wade.....

I am pretty nice on that Tonk table myself now. I will bring some spare change and we can really get it down.

But other than that what's good?

To respond to the bracket comments:

Hercle Ivy did the brackets for this tournament. Any questions/concerns should be addressed to him. Davida did not complete this brackets or had any influence on which teams played each other.

In response to the classification of a rec vs competitive team:

The classification rules states that a rec team shall consist only of players that BASA has classified as a Rec player. Therefore, you can not have just spent the last couple years playing on a Competitive team and then now play on a Rec team.

Any Rec team that has Competitive players on their roster will be reclassified to Competitive status. If you have any questions on your team's classification please call Hercle Ivy at (314)276-0531.

Lastly, no matter what the classification is for your team, when you play in an Open bracket there will be some instances where a Rec team will play a Comp team. Each tournament is different and therefore, the way the teams are set up in the bracket will differ.

hotgirl #11 I am a jack of all trades. i made a living in college playing tonk even quit my night job. I really think it would be unfair for me to even have a sit at the tonk table because everyone else will be playing against a stacked deck but i do want to get that new green Mayhem

Nothing much soildier. Just chillin over here looking at people do work because I'm not doing nothing today!

Get the Blue Mayhem First Timer!

Wade will do and your money is going to pay for it.

1ST TIMER #34 IT WILL BE SOME CARD PLAYERS IN THE HOUSE.. 4-REAL.

If my money is going to pay for it, make sure I get 100 swings with it!!!! I'm a lil hustler, but I will watch. I will let big cuz handle that, but I will place some side bets!

Yeah there are others that should follow your lead
but sometimes you have to pay for education and experience. School starts this weekend. hey i am out to lunch later

One of them played with LIA, one of them played with Lady Cobras and two of them played with the Supersonics so therefore Jus Us has 4 competitive ball players. And what now

Ummmmm u snitching!

it's funny how folks can know what's going on with everyone else's team...but not know about their own, or should I say they should just be concerned with thier own...but that's just my opinion...

SIGNED
MS DAT!!!

Its also funny how teams who know they should be playing competitive are already whining and not stepping up to the plate when they are suppose to be,as they say, one of the best teams on the circuit.

Ok and 10 of them are the originators of Just US. NOW WHAT! And they have only played 1 full year together. Now what?

Well said Ms. DAT

I don't think that particular team has ever said or claimed to be the best team on the circuit. They just have alot of fun and believe me I've witnessed it and I think that is what separates them from other teams. Those girls have never talked mess about them being good, if anything all they talk about is partying.

...good luck to you......HOT GIRLS....sorry I'll missed that DANCE and CARD party...PEACE ..DO It, DO It

Ok enough of all this! Just Us will be in Nashville and ready to play whoever. If we are moved up on the snick and not informed then so be it. It don't matter who we play, because any and every team can be beat on any given day. Please believe that!!!!!!!! And we will still be crunk as ever on the sideline.
two hands hey hey
one hand hey hey
no hands hey hey
hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now excuse me "Lil Thickness is coming through"

Just Us #11

My bad spell check (on the sneak)

Many teams have yet to see in writing that you can not have ANY comp players on your roster or you move up. Get your facts straight Roz did not play Comp last year, she did not play at all. And if number of comp players regulates your team then why were the Lady Crusaders allowed to play all last year in rec when they had comp players. This isnt right. Case in point the last year of the World in Columbus, LIA came up through the rec bracket - they were not rec. Last year even in the Tallahassee tourney they came through the rec. bracket. Its simply a case of BASA doing what they want to do when they want to do it. If its in writing - show it. Just Us is by no means a comp team you named 4 comp players but there are 19 people playing. Every division is going to have a couple of strong teams - look at Storm and Class Act are you moving them up? Yes in every tourney when its open you will have rec and comp teams and the chips will fall where they may, but its not right to stack the chips. I am sure that any rec. team knows that they have to play hard to make it out to the end of the brackets and would have to eventually play comp teams, but they dont start off having to battle them.

(Any Rec team that has Competitive players on their roster will be reclassified to Competitive status.) Per BASA!

I guess there will be a bunch of teams having to move up now!

Raging Storm
Lady No Doubt
Lady 44s
Lady Crusaders
Team X
Just Us
Avengers
and many more but I don't know the names right off.

Well if this is the case then the Competitive teams won't be playing the same 4 teams every weekend!

You are right in that Roz didn't play competitive last year, it was the year before last. But the fact still remains that "a hit dog will HOLLA'

Guess you are right about the move ups. Team X is already comp. but the rest do have folks who have played comp. But in the end it will be the same as it has been with teams who are truly comp and who are well established like Supersonics, Ga Mixx, Enough Said, Soops, dominating the rest of the field and one season of that will make for less and less teams because not every body wants to or can play comp. The only reason you have a lot of teams coming out to play all these basa tourneys is because there are two divisions and all these rec teams fell like they have a good chance of winning a tourney every now and then.

The only reason BASA gets so many women teams now is because they have a Recreation and a Competitve Division. The Recreation Division is where most of the teams are. So if things change then I bet money the teams will too!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE TEAMS WILL CHANGE ALSO? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I've been gone for a while..I'm back.
Hot#11.....................
One hand ......hey, hey
two hands......hey, hey
no hands.......aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
EXCUSE US! "Thick Coming Through"