BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RECOGNIZING CLAY (911)

I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DO PLEASE SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION TO CLAY FOR KEEPING THE BOARD A SUCESS FOR ALL THE BASA BALL PLAYERS AND STAFF AND DOING HIS BEST TO KEEP IT CLEAN.....NOW ON THREE EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU CLAY.....ONE .....TWO .... THREE..... THANKS CLAY KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Re: RECOGNIZING CLAY (911)

Keep doing what you do Clay!! As I said on the other post, we have to give credit where credit is due, and what you do is invaluable to the organization. Who would have ever thought BASA would reach Hawaii and Alaska...NOW WE JUST NEED A PLAYER PROFILE ON YOU 911!!!

Clay you deserve this recognition for a job well done. You don't have to do what you do but you do it for the Love of the Game. There should be more like you. Be easy.....

Even though we may not always say it, just wanted you to know that you and what you do are very much appreciated, so I just want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU!!!!!!

CLAY.............You are doing a fantastic job and I hope God can bless you with all that you desire....Thanks for keeping the board up and pumpin....Have a great day!!!!!1

Clay, good job on doing your thing. Also for the forwards that you send.... Job Well done and I know you got some things in store...

Keep up the good work Clay

WADE....

WHAT UP WHERE YOU BEEN I SEE YOU BEEN MISSIN ACTION AND YEAH YOU NEED TO CALL ME I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

I appreciate the recognition, but building and maintaining a site is such a small part. The participation of the BASA family is what really keeps the board popping. Especially those that are respectful of the rules. And I have to recognize Church as well. Church on 2's day was the first of many informational topics that have contributed to the growth of the BASA website. Also to those of you that have participated in the Player Profiles and the ones that will.

I can show you some $50,000 websites with less than 10% of the participation of the BASA site. So MANY MANY thanks to all of you.

Especially Mr. Drake and Mr. Ivy, because with no BASA, there is no BASA Website.

thanks clay!!!! i've met alot of cool people i call fam cause of you!!! and like i always say "HOLLA AT CHA BOY!"

ok Clay, so what's up with that player profile, I can do your interview!! Also I wnat to tell you thanks from all those poeple I have met over the past few months who tell me that they don't post but they read the board everyday....

Yeah…Thanks Clay for providing us with this forum to express ourselves. Many issues are addressed here from softball to relationships and you do an excellent job of policing it all. Keep up the good work.

GO GATORS….

..... .....You the MAN.....I just use the space ......it's time for your close up.....smile for the ........."CHURCH"

Way to go Clay!!! Hey, you are appreciated!!!

KING OUT!!!

You deserve every prop and a bunch of big ups and thumbs up for the job you do with the board and with BASA. Your stuff is always organized, well put together and above all fair and honest. Keep up the good work. Most of the time its a thankless job cause folks dont know how much it takes to make things happen, but this time heres a BIG THANKS!!!!

BIGG UPS TO CLAY. THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK.

Hey Clay good job!

2U CLAY U Thanks for all U do.......But I'm still waiting on my BASA GEAR man I'm tryin 2git it right....git it tight!!! Don't make me TERMINATE U I have connections @ the bottom2 my BOI LOS

Great job Clay!!! Thanks for doing what you do!!!!

CLAY,WHAT'S UP BRA',YOURSELF AND THE OTHERS THAT WORK SO CLOSELY WITH YOU ARE DOING A SUPERB JOB,MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU TO BLESS OTHERS WITH INFORMATION THAT YOU SUPPLY THE FAMILY(BASA) WITH.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

DINSUM#10,L.M.S.

Thanks for keeping it clean CLAY Peace

Thanks for everything you do Clay! Keep up the good work!!!

Way to go Clay. Let me know when you want me to take your picture for the board.

HEY HEY HEY, ITS MR CLAY'S DAY, AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT YOU DO

NOW MS DAT AND HOT 8, AS HEAD OF SECURITY ,I AM AT LIBERTY TO INFORM YOU THAT EARLIER THIS TOPIC WAS PLACED AS A "STICKY" POST...HMMMMM WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK HAPPENED??? WELL MY GUESS IS SOMEONE(NOT NAMING ANY NAMES..."CLAY") REMOVED IT , SO LADIES WE HAVE OUR WORK CUT OUT FOR US, MS DAT I WILL LET YOU KNOW OF ALL EVIDENCE I GATHER IN THIS INVESTIGATION

***CLAY YOU ARE GOING DOWN***

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

To my guy Clay the myth, the legend, the man
No one does it you can
Sitting back and watching carefull not to make a scene
Yet he knows everything if you know what I mean
Because of you we all have made a lot of friends
Some that will always be there even after softball ends
Sometime I wonder how do you deal with stress
Lord knows we put you through a lot of mess
You always find a way to handle it though
Which why we all should be saying thanks to you bro
I know you get lots of calls each and everyday
Somehow you calm the situatiuon in your own special way
I have never heard of you even getting upset
Never have I seen you worry or even fret
It's always that calm cool demeaner that you show everyday
SO today we all say thanks to my JL brother Clay.......AAAAAAYYYYYY

I saw that too (partner in crime)-we need to keep an eye on 911!!!!

please investigate and advise ladies!! CLAY YOU CAN RUN BUT YA CAN"T HIDE!! YOU ARE TOO DANG TALL!!!

I am trying not to respond so this post will make it's way down the web page and disappear, but ya'll won't let it. But like my mom always says, "Don't Yall Start No Mess" LOL

Also, a newspaper editor once told the President of UF Gators, who had attacked the paper on TV, "We buy ink by the barrel, so this is not a fight you want to start." The President lasted 2 months after that.

Well I buy SIM Cards for my digital camera by the GIGABYTES!

Homecoming

...What it Do....911

sorry Clay we are not letting this post die!! WE DON"T DIE WE MULTIPLY!! LOL

You know like the song says 911 "aint no stopp'n us now" AAAAYYYYYYY

Great Job Clay I think you should be over BASA! You do a great job, keep up the good work.

Clay, thanks for what you do.. Watch out, I've always got my camera in the bag. I nominate you for the next profile.

Much honor do go to you big cuz, you always been a very special person to the world. So, I say thank you as player and more importantly like a little brother. The game is missing you, come LLLLLLAAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH one for the BASA Family.

Clay...thanks for all that you do for us. Great Job!