BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HUMPTY HUMP DAY WHATS GOOD?

ITS HUMPTY HUMP DAY WHATS GOOD? DO THE HUMPTY HUMP!!!!

Re: HUMPTY HUMP DAY WHATS GOOD?

Well Frazone I can tell you what is good and it is that God woke me up this morning to another blessed day. Also what is good that some people have made friendships from this msg board that will continue on for life. So the best thing about the upcoming tournaments is each time you go to a tournament you meet someone new, let it be a new team or player. So to what I am stressing to everyone on this board, let us continue to grow as a family and families take care of their own. Just like LL Cool J stated he can't live without his radio(Same as Just Us) then some of us can't live without getting on this msg board each day and to sum everything up what is good is the BASA MSG BOARD. REAL TALK ON HUMP DAY!!!!Believe that!peace1out and to all a good day.

Good morning frazone and NKOZONE? Thank goodness, of the LORD that is, that we are halfway through the week. And, I couldn't agree with you more NKOZONE...Stay representing BASA the right way peeps!

I NEEDED THAT REAL TALK NKOZONE!!

Good Morning board members,
I am with you guys God is Good. I am blessed,cause the is a lier. I would like to say I am excited about this hump day, it means I only have one more day left in my work week. I hope everyone has a great day and try to stay dry.

ALL THE TIME

GOOOD MORNING BASA MESSAGE BOARD FAMILY!!!!
GOD BLESS US ALL, AMEN.
THE STEADY

good morning board, and all I can say is ditto to what everyone else has said this morning. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I would like to applaud Clay aka 911 for the marvelous website and message board he keeps up and going for BASA. YOu would think this was his full time job!! Keep up the good work Clay aka paparazzi.

I must agree...great job Clay!

FRAZONE......

WHAT UP.....SO HOW IS IT GOING THIS MORNING....WHAT UP BOARD HOW ARE YALL DOING WELL I WILL BE IN AND OUT SO HOLLA AT YOU LATER....WHAT UP NKO ZONE.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What up Nashvilles Sexiest #21 (DASHA)
What it do in the city? There is alot of fine ones in Nashville!!! Do you live up to your name?

FRAZONE......

SURE AND HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS MORNING.....HEY HIT MY BOX HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU....WILL YOU BE IN NASHVILLE THIS WEEKEND....

NASHVILLES FINEST#21

DASHA

THESE STUPID COMPUTERS HERE AT WORK DON'T LET YOU SEND EMAILS BUT HIT ME AT frazone148@hotmail.com!!! Wont be in yo city as of right now but it could change by the weekend

what's up board good morning to all have a great day!! tufo(stl city hitters)

FRAZONE.....

YOU GOT MAIL !!!!!

HI MS.DAT GOOD MORNING TO U!

I agree, Clay has done a great job with this message board, so keep up the good work. It has allowed for people from all walks of life to communicate about our common interest of softball as well as many other topics. It has also help frienddships develop from all over the country and I am grateful to you for that. keep doing what you do.

Good morning Steady, how are you this fine day??

Good morning all...YD#2 just through...what up to yall...NKO, FRAZONE, Davida, NF#21...da steady...MS Dat...NEW IMAGE...and errybody else have great day....YD#2

YD #2....

WHAT UP WITH U

WHAT UP YD #2?

WHATS HAP-PA-NANNNNNNNN, FAMILY ON 3

DINSUM #10.....

ONE .....TWO....THREE.....FAMILY SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND DINSUM #10

NAHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,WHATS UP DASHA,IM JUST GONNA BRING THAT INFO TO YOU THIS WEEKEND.

Frazone...man just chillin...tryin to make it do what it do...Fam Lee...Ms Dasha I's good...how bout yo self...DINSUM good luck to yall this weekend...YD#2

what's up YD#2 and Dinsum?? Dinsum, what them Alabama boyz gon do this weekend??? YD#2 I am sitting here twisting these locks!!

What's up BASA FAM. What's up to my Class Act Family. What up YD#2 and Dinsum what it do?

THANKS YD#2,

WHAT UP A.N.I.SOLDIER,GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND

MS.DAT,WE GONE UPSET SOME TEAMS THIS WEEKEND,WE LEAVING THOSE DANCING SHOES IN BIRMINGHAM

now you know the party ain't gone be right with out LMS on the dance floor!!!

WE'LL SEE