BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......and a STORY with REAL TALK...

"AAAYYYYYY" What's Crackin?JL and Da BOARD....WHat it DO...... , I gone have 2 make this short and SWEET Hand is not allowing 2 much ...so here it comes.... ....let's call it...."Those that KNOW...Won't TELL...and Those that don't KNOW Tell".......One day while at park....drinking and ....with the fellows ....hoisted his Beer in the air and said "Here's 2 spending the rest of my life, between the legs of my wife !!!"...that won him the TOP prize at the park, for best TOAST of the DAY......so went home and told ..."I won the prize for the best toast of the day at the park ....She was HAPPY ..and asked...."What was your toast" ..... said...."Here's 2 spending the rest of my Life, ,sitting in CHURCH beSIDE my WIFE? ,so she said..."that was very nice of you" ........So the next day...... ran into one of 's friends at the store......the friend smerk as she walk up...and said" won the prize for BEST toast about you ...... said " he told me and I was a bit SURPRISED myself.......... You know, He's only been there 2x in the last 4 yrs and Once he FELL asleep, and another time I had 2 pull him by the EARS 2 make him COME ......ENJOY .......Now for some Real Talk.....Mr.Reporter or whatever and HMMMMMMMM.......Please leave your NAMES I forgot........You of the aftermath or what might happen....WE know that NOW it's a lot of cowards out here in the BASA, who's teams are just WACK...but still in ALL if you TALK it....show yourself.....look the da Browns...yes, WORLD the STL does give them a lot of HASSLE....not because of their skills but because of they're TALKING!!...but it's OUR THING...it's WHAT WE DO!!...nothing personal...you don't see US logging off, going 2 they're houses and ....it's MOTIVATION...you see they saw US wounded and FINISHED US....nothing wrong with that...now is it.....did you know DERRTY beat XTREME who just beat ERRYBODY in MEMPHIS.... ...just saying...heck....in that case STORM handles CLASS ACT like WHAT!!....and remember the last team I was on X h handle STORM like WHAT!!! and think on last year.....WHO really had BBQ 2 win the WORLD besides BBQ......it was STORM,GREYSTONE,DERRTY,because BBQ started SLOW...but FINISHED OFF ERRYBODY....so I take nothing from no team....anygiving SUNDAY...YOU COULD LOSE or YOU COULD WIN.....so big ups 2 YOU ALL and PLAY SMART,and KEEP YOUR ....and New Image oops... I mean CLASS ACT see ya soon...and Nice 2 play amongst so familiar FACES..........."CHURCH"...JL do what you do.....NKO...DROP a FEW words BEfore the HATER's COME

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......and a STORY with REAL TALK...

What's up Church? I knew it wouldn't be long before you had this thing up and runnin.

Boy you wild...Whats crackin

what up Church...good story for a 2sday

Man u off the chain as usual. Even when your finger looks like this... .... ...

Church what up Folk!?!

I hope that your hand is better but I will do the honors

...MS.NASH .....SOLDIER .....WADE ...here are some more shades ......Ms DAT stand up and ......JIGSAW can you see the FUTURE .........DEUCE...What's Crackin? ......HC.... and of course NB21...What it do......and ...words can't describe...be you.... ...... I know it's coming......"CHURCH"

....The BASA REPORTER keeps it real.....while the "reporter" makes up news.....please let there be one...... ...and Oh ...I almost forgot.....2 the person that says WE (DERRTY) needs 2 play REC....seriously... WE would some teams into FOLDING and out.....Remember the YOUNG DUDES are there and they're not taking no ....they good for 20 's......I know We (DERRTY) have not been 2 Tourney's and people out here , but realize this....those that HATE the most would LOVE 2 PLAY with US......so TRUE.....and has it clicked that maybe....just maybe.....NELLY wants 2 play as much as ME and YOU do ....In other words it's HIS team and WE move when He says move....after all HE's the OWNER and SPONSOR and how dare you count us out.....that would be a COSTLY mistake on your part and now the I heard they need 2 win 3 tourney's........is not so true....it's more like PLAY hard and don't BULLSH@% the Bosses MONEY.....mainly we may not WIN them ALL....but it will be hard for us to FALL....and just think for a minute.....If someone leaves....How hard is it 2 replace some =one on this SQUAD ....some of you are just a PHONE CALL away ....if he called you 2day.....this will be your reaction...." ....your first statement would most likely be.....WOW....UMMmmmm....hello, fellows......I'm going 2 play with DERRTY.....here's your stuff.....but I'm just keeping it REAL TALK.....so try not 2 hate 2 hard.....U......C......ME!!....and Oh Yea, My CHURCH haters......please stay back from the Backstop and allow the REAL fans of DERRTY 2 get that close up..... .....you're at ALL the Games ....I see U.....and of course.....U C ME "CHURCH"DERRTY#2....Oh MY....I just made a fist

Church you're right it looks like New Image players on Class Act was that the coach of the womens team with them the big lefty

Church I got one for you; a Doctor at a mental hospital decided he would take the residents to a ball game, so he practiced with them for weeks then the big day came, when the national anthem started he said stand up nuts, they stood up, when a player hit a home run he said cheer nuts and they cheered, so he decided he would go get a beer, when he came back there was a riot in the stands so he asked what happen, the gaurd said somebody said pea nuts

you crazy.... I like that one though.....and CURIOUS....CLASS ACT is a form of NEW IMAGE...with addition's.....flat out...it's a CLASS IMAGE STORM of a team

Now Ghost you stupid... ...

SO was that Class Act we saw or was that New Image/ Storm we saw last weekend? Just curious?

Church..I like the way you put that.

You saw "Class Act" this weekend. But I must say it was pretty much New Image, Storm and hint of the Black Hawks.

Curious the name is Class Act Easton/ Tanel, former players from Storm & New Image help make up this team, so what you saw is what it is. Church what's up I'm sure you know what you saw.

Checking in I will drop a few words b/c I am in training on Sexual Harassment(Church you might be my first person I have to correct ). So the word of the day is Wisdom-wisdom is not something just taught but it is something that you learn as you mature as women and men from events that ocurred in your life.Quote of the day is- Take life for a spin b/c it's full of possibilities. Church here is something for you. The IRS has simplified it's 1040 forms for next year. It goes like this:
A)How much did you make last year?_________
B)How much do you have left?__________
C)Send in amount on line B.
So send in your money Church.

IT'S THE STEADY!!
CHURCH, YOU KEEP IT REAL ERRRY DAY, SO SHAKE THOSE HATER
OFF. DERRRTY,THE 'X' AND ALL OTHER TEAMS MUST PREPARE THEMSELF AS CHAMPION, SO NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT U
WHEN U WIN. STACK YOUR STATS AND U WILL WIN.

...What's Crackin? STEADY just was trying to clear the AIR ...and NKO...you for got "D".......None of YOUR........... ....It's all good and see if you can send in your height for a small WRITE off FEE

....MIKE WELLS....Yea,you should know New Image too......I don't know them by the early bird shoot-out.....but I've played against them WHEN you were the BOMBERS Coach and I can't wait for the RE-Match......so that makes it 2-2 tied.....NEW IMAGE....was always a threat but the Battles were PRICELESS.....

Church I do remember Willie Brown, etc. but there is no more New Image they had to play somewere.

...I thought you remembered....and yes,they have to play some where, but they can be beat THEN and NOW...but this isn't about war, this is how I know who Class Act consist of....that's background check...feel your team out....same goal....Good Luck 2 the NEW CLASS ACT....and you ALL made 1-9 proud stay FOCUS.....

Hi Church, what happened to your hand? Are you seriously injured? or just hurting a little. Tell mama, I will make it better. Just thought I would pay you back for the comment about women a few weeks ago.lol

...Hey Momma.....Yes, I'm Injured for real....but the hardest thing was watching the rest of the day....I must re-fill my prescription.....and I made a fist 2day...for the first time....so recovery is in the making....by this weekend it won't happen.....doc said no BALL...... ...... .....it's my ring and baby finger along with my Palm......

....My pitching hand....but you know what's really hard........try....... ...."Try wiping your .....with the opposite hand..... ...takes full concentration it does REALLY

TMI CHURCH!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

Church in this instance on hand is better than no hands! It could be worse!! I glad you are recovering. I guess you won't be in Nashville this weekend?

...but you LOL with me....and that's a GOOD THING....Ms. You come on here,I'm just real talking 2day.....with a lil

Hello Board,
There will always be "New Image" no matter what team or color they were. New Image for life. Can't Hit, Can't Win. Amen

....MOMMA...I do have VACATION...you never KNOW...but I'll talk to you when I see you.... ...and thanks for checking up on me

Boy you stupid, that was a little TMI though..but at least you kept it real