BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TWERKING TUESDAY SHOUT-OUTS BY: MS.NASHVILLE

1st, I want to welcome EVERYONE that's coming to Nashville excuse me Cashville this weekend, hope you ENJOY! If your coming let us know on the post, we need a head count. Shout-outs to all the so FLY Just U/Hot Girls AND COACH BAD AZZ YELLOW BOY AND COACH MANN!! Sheneka Hot #11, Shema Hot #22, and Keisha Hot #7, Greta #8, Regina #45, Keosha, ROZ, TIFFANY, CYNTHIA, MICHELLE, SHAY, JAMERIA,VIVIAN, DENISE, LASHUNDRA, NICOLE, INDIA tell excuse me "THICK COMING THROUGH".... WE NEED OUR SPACE. SHOUT-OUT TO CHURCH, NKO(NICE INTERVIEW), DAVIDA, DASHA TOO MANY THIS WEEKEND , JAMEIKA , BALL OR FALL, 911, STL, ATL, DETROIT, GODFATHER(SEE YALL THIS WEEKEND), BIG 9, JB69, CORY, MS.DAT, YD#2, YOUNG DUDES,ALL NASHVILLE TEAMS, MS. MILLER, TARA, D3, MS.LUSCIOUS, MS. SWEETNESS(SEE YA'LL THIS WEEKEND). EVERYBODY LET'S ALL GATHER AND................... ..OH FORGOT COACH D., HERCLE, MR. DRAKE, CLAY,WADE #2, MS. LA.. ANYONE I MISSED........"I SORRY," AS MY NEICE WOULD SAY.

Re: TWERKING TUESDAY SHOUT-OUTS BY: MS.NASHVILLE

Oh, I was about to cut u for forgetting me Hot #1!!!!

What's up Just Us/Hot Girls. Excuse me "Lil Ms. Thickness coming through" Now 2 hands hey hey, 1 hand hey hey, no hands hey hey. Whats up everyone on this beautiful morning. See everyone this weekend in Cashville. Ms. Nashville, "If you don't know how then watch me do it, do it do it, do it do it!!! See you this weekend lady. What up to all my Hots.

Just Us #11

Hey Hot #1!! I may not make it this weekend, but next tourney i still got to learn how to TWERK!!! but we have to make sure there is no paparazi around!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HOT #11...

Ms. Dat,

Are you still trying to claim not not knowing how to Twerk It. Don't make me go into the paparrazi library!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 911 DON'T DO IT.

The Paparazzi has proof, she can Twerk It with no hands and her eyes closed. Do it, Do it, Do it Ms. DAT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess I'm going to have to pull my Handcuff out on you Hot girl.You our to hot and the 502BOYZ want to wish all teams good luck this weekend in Cashville.And a great big shout-out to the Basa Family and good luck to Nolimit in Cashville.Go put the Derby-City on the Map.And we will see everybody in the Nati.

The 502BOYZ

Everybody. Can't wait for the hot Cashville weekend. What up Ms. Nashville didn't see you in the park last night. You still getting situated?

HEEYYYY INDIVIDUAL #15, I'M SITUATED, I'M THINKING OF WHAT I'M GOING TO DO THIS WEEKEND. I WAS GOING TO HAVE MY HOUSE ROOMER, BUT MY MOMMA SAID NO BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE PLAYING BALL ALL WEEKEND AND MY FAMILY IS NOT HAVING IT IF I'M NOT THERE. I PLAY ON WED AT SHELby on my momma's friend's team, just to get some swings and stuff in.. I will see you this weekend..

alright paparazi, we have already had this discussion, now i have deep pockets, don't let this go to court!! and Ghost will be my legal representation!! LOL Hey Ms. Nashville I'll have to get you a housewarming gift too!! what scents do you like?? how did you like yours Hot #11??

Ghost can't help you in this case. He is twerking it as well in the next shot

Ms Dat, ummmm I already seen you in action and I think 911 the papparazzi needs to show it. Remember, there is more that one person with a camera and I can take them in the dark!!! I can be pitch dark!

alright 911, for someone who is camera shy you better watch it, you have been warned....don't be surprised when your mug shot shows up on the board, of course you will erase it and ban me for life, but it willbe well worth it!!

Ms. Dat I trust your taste..

Ms Nashville, I got you too!

As they say, Momma knows best. Ain't no party when the guest of honor ain't there. Don't you know that. And you can't be letting them three midgets, no two midgets and a ring leader tear the house up just yet, tee-tee.

Ms. Dat, you know me better than that. I aint stupid, banning you would cause a mutiny on this board.

Individual #15, I heard you are no taller than Ms DAT, so don't talk about the short people and I will get you on camera....so don't sneak attack..

ok, i have just been in talks with Paparazi and have seen said "twerking" photo. actaully I don't know what it looks like i was doing, but I beleive I called my self trying to "step" with Ghost, and I had on sitting down shoes and not stepping shoes, ladies you know what I am talking about....

What up BASA STAFF and Family. To my Family the Class Act Family,My homeboys Church, NKOZONE, and HC and the entire JL, to 911 and OS 31....and I can't leave out those Fine A$$ Hot Girls. What it Do Everyone??

How could I forget...
Hey MS. DAT

I was gonna say Soldier!! what's up with you??

HEY EVERY ONE........

SHOUT OUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS.....AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IT'S 2 MANY AND I MIGHT FORGET SOMEONE SO I WILL JUST SAY HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY AND SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND AND I WILL BE LOOKING FOR THEM SO DON'T TRY TO HIDE

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

what up NF!! I see you been holding it down on the 2nd shift girl!!

what's up board....shouts out to #25 snubnose for tryin to get some moonshoon... ...all the JL members...lil swole and NKO...Derrty family...to Ms Lady...how are you? Ms Dat keep tryin on da hair...all the teams tryin to get rings...STL Heat and Karen from Incognito...jumpsteady...lil Redde...man all yall...peoples who do it how you do it...YD#2

, Ms.NASHVILLE,just thru

what's up Ms. nashville cashville #1. thanks for the shout out you know that we have your back. Meet us in Nashville its going down!! meet us at the park its going down!! anywere you meet us best belive its going down!!! And to all of my Hot Girls and Just Us lets do it do it do it WITH NO HANDS!!!

whats up everybody on da board hope everybody feeling great and we can have a great time n cashville and my team is looking for da ladies from Just Us to see if they can get some more dance lessons

What's up everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend-I did. Shouts out to Just Us/ and all my Hot Girls (#11,#22,#10,#07,#23,#45)What's up Ms. Nashville, Davida (partner in crime) Dasha, Ms. Dat (THE PREZ), Supersonic #21, Playmakers, GA Mixx, Gina,Coach Mann and Bad Azz Yellow Boy, HC, Wade, YD #2, NKO,Dinsum, GFM, Storm, TNT and anyone else I forgot.

HEY GRETA GRETA , GIRL ARE YOU STILL HOPPING OVER THERE?

Davida #7(GaMixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Oh, I need to do my shout-outs huh....Well, shout-Outs go to first and for most the man above, the Justice League, Hot Girls, My cousins KC12 and Mac-town sista #8, Roach, #15, Storm Family well let me say the whole GA Softball Family because ya'll know what it is, Davida, Dasha, Nko, Mike Wells, Act, Ms Dat, 911, BASAstaff, Ms LA, Church, HC, Individual #15, Hot #11, Hot #1, Hot #8, Ms Arkansas, SS#21, Neal 502, Don King, I can't remember and I know I got 50 more people to go...Don't hold it against me just yell at me. Also, shouts out to New Crew because we coming to a field near you! AAAAAaaaaaayyyy

Girl, yes! I have my Darth Vader boot on. Just for another week or so. But I will be in Cashville this weekend cheering on my girls!!! I will be on security detail too -cause I know you will be busy!

HEY MS NASHVILLE

SHOUTS OUT TO ALL OF MY BASA FAMILY ...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND!!!

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Hey, I know I am realy late but the job has had a sister humping today. Just wanted to shout out to my peeps you know who you are. Everyone have great rest of the day. I have to get back to work. Holla!!!

Hi Ms. Nashville and this person wants you to e-mail them b//c they have some info for you. The e-mail address is kj2@tmail.com. E-mail them and check the info out and let me know what is good.

HEY IT'S THE STEADY!!!
SHOUT OUT BACK AT U MS.MASHVILLE, THE 'X' PLAYERS HATE
WE'ER NOT COMING DOWN THIS WEEKEND, SO HOLD IT DOWN FOR
US AND WE SEE U GUYS REAL SOON. STL. PEACE OUT!!!

SHOUT-OUT TO THE FAM:HOTGIRL8,HOTGIRLS,NASHVILLE FINEST,DAVIDA#,SUPERSONIC21 & FAMILY,MS.ARKANSAS,MAC-TOWN#8(TASHA),NIK G,LIL G,MS.MILLER,MS.L.A.,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HC,CHURCH,NKO,YD#2 & FAMILY,AIRMAC,EASTSIDERS,NEAL,911,SMOOTH24,D12,SMALLZ,NUTT,GATOR,& STORM FAMILY,SOHK,#15(CANTY),BALLORFALL,HOTROD/TEAM DYNASTY,DURTY REDD,5FOOTA/DERRTY,WOLF/CLASS ACT,NODOUT9/NODOUT,PT30/PRIMETIME,YOUNG ROOKIES,L.M.S.,NEW CREW,CHAMPS,BAMBAM33/GREYSTONE THE LIST GOES ON AND ON BASA FAMILY,WE ALL WE GOT AND DINSUM

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MR YD#2 AKA DRE AKA LIL MAN AKA BIG PIMPIN NOW GO SIT DOWN

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

And I send a special shout out right back at you Ms Davida...aka the tournament bombshell...aka lil big talk...and aka I sorry we can't make it dis weekend...now Go Wrap Sumthin....

What's up YD#2 nice meeting you this weekend at the tourney. You was stretching with me and my homeboy. You all look good out there on the field. Keep it up.

Ms. DAVIDA what it do. Holla at you this weekend

Act a Fool..........

yo my bad I forgot my peeps...whud up DINSUM...and Hey MS NASHVILLE SUPER FINEST #21 AKA DASHA...

okay...whud it do...new Image...I appreciate yall leting me get down...tryin to stay loose...so I can move like a Young Dude 4 real....congrats to yall on take the Early Bird....Big shouts famlee.....

Hey Davida.....

,something is ,just thru

Shout outs back atcha from the STL. And also to Davida, Ms Dat,Lil Sis(DJ), Trisha and all the board members.

Hey ms. Te!! how did y'all do this weekend??

We won the tourney. We had a 5GG. Ready for Nashville!!

HEY MS TE GIRL , CONGRATS THIS PAST WEEKEND ON YOUR WIN, SEE YA IN A FEW DAYS

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

whats up To the basa fam .hope everything is good on yall end.Now let me do my shout outs! whats up to ms. Nashville sorry i wont be at the house warming party i'm sending a check for ya!whats up to the ladies of Just us hold down for me in cashville Bring that plaque back home to Chatta! whats up Hot22(brown iii's)hot11(becky)hot10,hot8,hot23,hot7,hot45,(two hand,one hand,no hands ayyyyyyy)doitdoitdoitdoit!whats up to ms davida whats to our support crew

yellow boy out ayyyyyyy!

HEY MS.DAT IT'S THE STEADY SHOUT AT U!!!!!
WE WON'T BE IN NASHVILLE EITHER, BUT HOPE TO SEE U SOON.

Hey Steady, what's up boo boo!! what's your next tourney, maybe we'll see you there!!

I forgot to give a shout out to YD#2.. Oh and you to Steady...

Ms. Te....shouts out to you....and congrats on doing that thang this weekend...we could have used yall on our side this weekend....Steady...I need to get up wit you call me 314 503-0886....YD#2

Congrats on a great weekend/month STL Heat

Thanks Ms. Dat, hope to have many more to come for the summer..

Re: Re: TWERKING TUESDAY SHOUT-OUTS BY: MS.NASHVILLE

yd#2 looking for you, email me hotcandyapple1978@yahoo.com. need to go over some thangz with you