BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANYBODY HERE TODAY

ANYBODY HERE ON THE SITE TODAY IT SEEMS DEAD ON HERE? WHAT'S REALLY GOOD? SOMEONE HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!

Re: ANYBODY HERE TODAY

what up Frazone!! I have been having some technical difficulties with my computer at home, but I am baaaack today!! what's good??

What ya doing frazone? Didn't I just post this same topic...tighten up bra...I still love ya though....KING OUT!!!

HOW U DOIN? IM GLAD SOMEONE IS ALIVE OUT THERE!!! ANYMORE DRAMA WITH THEM JERKS?

Whats crackin'

Fra zizzle, what's up? Wish we were playing this weekend but you know how it is in the Derby City and you have youngsters? Take the kids to Thunder over Louisville and keep the peace in the house for the rest of the summer so I can ball.

THAT WAS TO YA JL BROTHA? MINE IS TO EVERYONE PLAYA!!! ITS ALL GOOD!

ILL BE AT THUNDER MYSELF!!! I NEED TO MEET YALL AND NEAL AND THE CREW TO PUT A FACE WIT A NAME!!! I GOT NEALS NUMBER!!!!!

Hey everyone . I don't think it will be boring for long. It's Tuesday, Church will get it crunk afterwhile.

HE HAS ALREADY!!

not yet Frazone, yet being the key word, once they get put of the of the school for good is when the drama will start

JUST CHECKIN UP ON MY PEOPLES!!!! HOPE ERRRTHANG STAY COOL!!!!!

what's up frazone...what da biz ness is...? Yall doing CASHVILLe? Hey Ms Dat! YD#2

Whats up YD#2

NOPE!!!! NEXT ONE IS CINCY

hey YD#2, what's good?? Since I see alot of y'all YD's and Derty Squad got them dreads going can you help a sista out with some tips, I am struggling trying to get my hair to lock!! Every time I see y'all I get jealous!

Duece how ya livin'? Ms Dat...man you got to have some bad hair....Ms Dat...just be patient wit it...cuz you have Good hair so it will take a min to fully lock...but it will lock...I tryin to get some mo length...in mine...

, HEY EVERYONE!!!

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

what's up Vida Vi!! you got folks stressin you about this weekend yet??

HEY MS D

GIRL YOU KNOW I DON'T BE STRESSIN...

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI