BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Neo-soul dead?

Man I was so mad when I turned on my XM radio monday. They replaced the Neo-Soul channel 61 w/another top 40 R&B/hip hop. How many more top 40 stations do we need? R&B has the same beats, same cookie cutter sound, no real meaningful lyrics. At least there were real instruments in the Neo Soul songs and nobody getting undressed in every song or talking about their rented cars. There is hardly no originality anymore. Color me disappointed in XM!

Re: Is Neo-soul dead?

I AGREE..I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THE FLOW REPLACED WITH THE HEAT..HELL THEY ALREADY HAVE THE CITY AND RAW XL..I CAN MAKE THE SWITCH BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE "THE POWER".

Re: Is Neo-soul dead?

they have to nerve to have neo soul on XM 62 from 8-12 on Sundays but you can still get it on XM online.

I agree about the power, if XM didn't have the Power 169, I would not even have it or would have dropped it a long time ago. I listen to 167 Air america too because of Randi Rhodes. She has all the goofs of Bush everyday. She is relentless on the GOP.