BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TeamDYNASTY NEED TO HOLLA AT YOU ASAP!!!!!

So i was told you was wanting to play us first so Ms.Davida please make that happed.To be honest class-act name was team dynasty in 2000.So lets play for tha name since you all talking that ####.Man up or shut tha #### up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TeamDYNASTY NEED TO HOLLA AT YOU ASAP!!!!!

...NOW....calm down.... and show some CLASS.....you know....teams are going 2 call you out.....just take it one spoonful at a time.....ONE BAND....ONE SOUND

NAW TELL THEM WOLF!!!! WE GO TO MANY RUNNIN IT AND NOT BACKING IT UP!!! DO WHAT IT DO PIMPIN!!!! ITS YA BOY/TEAM-MATE FROM THE SUPERDRAFT OVA AND OUT!!!

Maybe dude needs a measuring stick for his team. You should take it as compliment that he see you as one of the teams to beat. Everybody wants to be on top and the only way to get there is to beat the top teams. He didn't get on here and call your team out.
Now I know the act aint scared???

Church,I feel you on that Drumline motto. We have one too.

One Vision
One Heartbeat...Act a Fool........

...hmmmmmm....CHEVY TRUCKS has that MOTTO 2

AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT WE RIDING CHEVY TRUCKS ON CHROME BABY.ONE VISION ONE HEARTBEAT ACT A FOOL.CLASS ACT #3

HEARTBEAT Of AMERICA....ZONE3 ...You and SOLIDER ....might have 2 help me ROLL Oh,RO you too..it was nice hanging and doing what we do......

You know I got you FAM.

....Soldier...We have 2 wait on ZONE and Ro.....before we .....but this time RO can't take a in the car.....

WASSUP CHURCH AND ZONE 3 JUST WANTED TO SAY KEEPIT PIMPIN PIMPIN ZONE HOLLA AT YA BOY KJ OUT

....."AAYYYYY" now, What's crackin? KJ.... ....SOLDIER,ZONE,RO,and ME.....will be looking for you....

Team Dynasty is calling out everyone. First it was the Detroit Mavericks and now Class Act. They should come to the Motor City Classic and face both teams.

Yo! what up Wolf, This is Herman From Wichita Kansas Now Playing for Team Dynasty. Some body is putting things out about this team that is not true. I have played against the best and donot need to prove anything so its other teams hating on us because we won the world last year. Talking does not make a team player do.WE ARE A GOOD TEAM BUT THERE ARE HATERS OUTTHERE. HAVE A GOOD SEASON AND STAY STRONG. TO BASA YOU SHOULD STICK TO WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE USING THE SITE THEY SHOULD STATE WHO THEY ARE AND NOT HIDE BEHIDE THE SITE. PEACE OUT HERMAN/HITMAN.

TO THE DETROIT PLAYER WE NEVER CALLED YOU YOUR PLAYER CALLED US BUMS WE BEAT YOUR TEAM AND NEVER COMMENTED ONCE. IT SEEMS THAT THIS IS THE ONLY SPORT YOU HAVE PLAYED, THIS IS A SPORT FOR FUN NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD LOSE SLEEP OVER, SO GET OVER IT GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE . IPLAYED 3B FOR DYNASTY AN BELIEVE ME I DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING.

1st of all lets get the record straight,we have never called anyone out,the Mavericks called us Bums after we beat their butts by 10 runs and I defended my team,Secondly we are not even going to Nashville so how could we be calling someone out to play in Nashville.If anyone want some of Dynasty because it seems like we are a topic for some reason,come to PINE BLUFF next weekend. We don't talk we just play

WHAT UP HOT ROD AND THE WHOLE TEAM DYNASTY

I'm coming and i want to play yall first in pine bluff also.Ms.Pine Bluff could you please make this happen.O.K. you all won one dam world that's all i keep hearing.I guess by doing all that jaw jacking to my coach in Memphis about us being scared and etc and that you're tired of hearing about class-act than do something about it world champions?how does it feel to be champions?i guess by winning yo first world it's all that?i can't wait to play you champions that saids you all don't get any respect!!!!!!!

Somebody turn the on. It's getting kind of in here.

well, if aint the big bad wolf huffing and puffing again. Whos afraid of the big bad wolf? the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf

Team Dynasty if you arent coming to Nashville you need to let the director know. She has you down for a 9:00 game and if it reads like it looks, you would be playing Airmac. Strange looking set up!! What happened to game 1, 2, 3 and vs.

WOLF AGAIN THINGS ARE BEING MISS LEAD I KNOW THIS COULD NOT HAVE CAME FROM TEAM DYNASTY ,BUT LIKE I SAY WE HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE, WE ARE THE NEW TEAM IN SUPERREC. AND THE ONLY THING THAT WE CAN DO IS MAKE OTHER TEAMS PLAY HARDER BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER TEAMS ARE THE ONE MOSTLY SPOKEN OF NOT TEAM DYNASTY. SO LET THING GO UNLESS IT WAS SAID AND YOU KNOW THE PLAYER ARE PLAYERS WHO SAID IT.WE ARE A GOOD TEAM AND WILL NOT BE EASLY BEATEN,SO IF WE DO PLAY EACH OTHER LET HAVE FUN DOING IT.

wassup church i will be there saturday night i have a football game in chatt town so i will holla at you then be easy kj out

Y'ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF IMMATURE KIDS, JAW-JACKIN' ABOUT WHO'S THE BEST AND THIS AND THAT! THIS IS THE KIND OF SMACK THAT MAKES THE GAME SILLY! THIS TIME OF YEAR IS FOR BUILDING YOUR TEAM FOR WORLD INSTEAD OF BUILDING YOUR LUNGS FULL OF HOT AIR! YEAH,CLASSLESS-ACT, I SAW ATL.STORM 'WHOOP THAT TRICK'-(I MEAN)WHOOP THAT ACE! IN S.C., SO QUIT WITH THAT 'I AM THE BADDEST' SPEECH. TEAM DYN., JUST SHUSH IT AND PLAY BALL! RIGHT NOW, ATL. STORM IS KING KONG, GODZILLA, OR WHATEVER. SO THE REST OF Y'ALL, ZIP IT! NUFF SAID!!!!!!

HITMAN, WHY YOU KISSIN' WOLF'S BEHIND? DANG, HE JUST A MAN!

AMAN TO THAT!

In-side scoop,atl fan,and back in tha day you all know who i am,who are you for real?yeah i'm just a man at tha same time i'm not scared to put my REAL thoughts as well as NAME on this board.Storm won i give them that but speak and ride your own self and not others.They beat us by a total of 25 runs and we beat them by a total of 22 runs.It don't matter what you say don't HIDE behind your real name if you can't keep it real. Keep being a cartoon person and HIDE behind yo computer.I'll respect you more if you used yo real s###t!!

All this talk and Team Dynasty hasn't said a word,thats funny.We are not scared of any competition but what have we done to get all of this negative feedback,Wolf can you tell me who on Team Dynasty has said anything about anyone in the BASA,NO I don't think so because we don't trash talk.It's just a game and if you win so what we are a bunch of guys from the Memphis area,how many other teams can say that we don't go on a recruiting trip to find players,we don't have a sponsor and we are here to just have fun playing with each other.It's not that serious to us. Peace and we are NOT coming to Nashville.

Hot Rod, don't get caught up in all this jibber jabber. You have stated so many times on this message board that we have not called anyone out, yet it keeps coming out that Team Dynasty said this and that. You got people chimming in and wanting Class Act to do what they want to do. We, Team Dynasty, got your back; keep Poppin That Collar and when we play anyone we will leave it on the field. Team Dynasty has not called anyone out but we will play anyone that is put in front of us.

Let's play the game and stop all the Jibber Jabber..
Peace..

Team Dynasty,my coach was umpiring in Memphis at tha time and this was brought to his attention.I tell you what since this is jibber jabba,we'll just see each other on tha dirt.No mo talk about this,i'll see you guys in one of these tournaments.Until than best of LUCK this year!!

If you are speaking of Carlton, I know him and he knows me (Myron). He knows that I dont and I have not heard anyone on this team talk about wanting anyone. I said earlier on this board we will play whoever they put us against. We will play the game and the best team will win that day. The only thing we want to make clear is that we are not calling anyone out, thats not our style but we will play anyone that we have to. Our goal is just like everyone else, winning the the **** game. I look for ward to seeing you on the field. Good luck this year.

Peace....

See you all in Pine Bluff Maybe

Ain't nobody lookin' fo no respect from no one who goes by the name of "wolf"! brotha, please!

I think you'll can beat them Team Dynasty.