BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TEAM ALASKA

EMMETT GIVE ME A CALL

Re: TEAM ALASKA

Hey Ghost He had some buisness this morning. He will call you.

Ghost whats up. I was caught up the first part of the week. I got some more talent lined up. I will give you a call this week because we have been getting teams together. I will hit you up. I am sure that I know whats up.
www.vericommcorp.com

What type softball do you play in Alaska do the Eskimos play also. Ghost you're recruiting allover

There is some good ball players up there in Alaska, and I thank Ghost for giving my boys a chance to come down and not only play quality softball, but become members of the Basa Family.. The guys coming to play with Ghost is going to represent, trust me, all they were looking for was a family to join, now it seems that they have one, so good luck to Ghost and his Crew for the rest of 06'...My boys from Alaska just remember this, when we play, we are only enimies for one game but friends for life...

We play ASA ball. And I don't let the smooth taste fool you class act. We have ball players up here. Just because we live in Alaska doesn't mean we can't play ball. People use to think the same in basketball but last time I checked good players have been turned out here. And just becasue we LIVE in Alaska doesn't mean we are not from anywhere else.
Unlike you Lower48 brothers we can't just jump in a car or a 300 dollar plane ticket and play. We go when we can. And do pretty good. Most of us (and its not that many) are spread out on different teams and go different places but if we come together as one we could be very very good.
Ghost just given an open door to do our thing. Kind of sad that most minority circuits don't recognize the spanish speaking brothers because then there would be something to behold.
Big Dawg from North Chicago knows there is talent here and Ghost got a taste. Just too bad that the team that Package was on didn't go deep in the last tourney so he can show the family that brothers have talent more than just what is in the states. Kind of hard getting our own to sponsor us twice or 3 times a year(tryin to figure out why since its a tax break) but in do time hopefully we will. But Ghost is open minded so hey.......You recruit where you got to recruit. Coach K (Duke) had to come to Alaska to get some franchise players.....Kansas had to come to Alaska to get some franchise players...........Why can't Ghost? Hell we got an couple of Alaskan ladies coming soon. Its all good though. No eskimos at this time. BASA gonna have to ammend the rules for that

I respect you guys just having some fun ghost is my homie if he need anything we got his back I respect what he's doing you guys will be alright the message board is full of humor get ready.

Rep yo City, they will see in Naptown, and it's on

what's up Bigg Dogg, way to spead BASA to our Alaskan Brotheren...next time I see you I got my Red cup!!

WHAT UP SUTHERN COMFORT GLAD TO HERE THAT U ALL WILL BE MAKING THE TRIP TO NAPTOWN, GHOST U HAVE YOUR HANDS IN EVERYTHING, KEEP UP THE NATIONAL RECRUITMENT.TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

Ms. Dat you know I got your back, you know I am here for the people...LOL , but spreading the word about what we do in the Basa is easy, getting people to come and check it out personally is the task at times, especially on the west coast, you cant get more west than them, I am just glad that there was someone out there that was willing to take a chance on them like Mr. Ghost, Good luck to 1843, I hope you guys finish second to my boys, no if games..LOL

Would be looking forward to seeing you 3XWorldChamp. Personally and competively, I would like to see everyone thats participates in these events do well. For my sisters and brothers in a Lower 48 I hope that they don't take BASA for granted because its there for them. Not just to play softball but the social aspect. If we go 0-2 and or 6-0 it will be worthwhile to be around people of our own and those who truly love people like us. Me personally if I had of known about BASA before last year it probably would have saved me a few pounds (I am like Bettis;I ain't fast;Just kind of quick but I will beat the Package if I was in shape; Side bet Big Dawg from North Chicago?) But I love the message board, love the in-fighting, love the peace making, and I love the cracking. I love hearing about teams like the YD's who hit and run like guerilla warfare.(Reminds me of a team that I played with in the Sip). We just want everyone to know that we are willing to come farther than anyone else in the U.S. just to take a sip out of the cup of love. Ghost has people calling him everyday (but just like Black People you can't get him to call back or spend that Long Distance! LOL) But its all good. We just hope to make lifetime friendships and have a good time doing what we love to do when we don't have to work.