BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats!!! Class Act

Congrats on your win in St Louis. I am looking forward to seeing you in Pine Bluff on the 29th.Again congrats!!!

Re: Congrats!!! Class Act

Thank you miss lady,could you give my coach a call informing him on tha info about your tounament again.Mike Wells (314)452-7148

Also Ms. Pine Bluff could you e-mail me with the info for your tournament. My e-mail address is nkozone@yahoo.com, thanks in advance.

nkozone you have mail. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

WE TO GO CLASS ACT

congdats Rhod and the rest of the act family

CONGRAGULATIONS TO CLASS ACT,AND THE MOSTLY TO THE MOST WANTED,WOLF.SEE YA KNUCKLE HEAD.

Great job ACT this weekend keep up the good work.And also I would like to congraulate ,Eli on his FRIST MVP.LOL

Wolf i havent talked to you in a while you kno i'm class-act 4life great job and give me a holla?

Great job guys. Wolf #24 take good care of my son Zone #3 while he's in the Lou.

Congratulation's Class Act, way to represent guys. Can't wait to kick it with you'll guys again one weekend.

What's up mama derrty,zone is about to get zone out if he keeps trying to nabb my batting gloves again!lol well we know it's about to pop off this weekend and this time i got something for tha (STORMETTS)lol Tha (WOLFFETS) will be in tha house so it's on!lol Storm 2 class-act 1.At tha same time stay down to earth and have a great week!!

HEY MR. WOLF WHO DO THE WOLFFETS CONSIST OF, CAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I HAD 2 B THERE THIS WEEKEND. PIMPIN. I'M GONE NEED U 2 GET IT TOGETHER. LOL LOL LOL LOL [Wolf[FryingPan]

Great job Eli
T Fowler#6
South Ga Magic

CONGRATS Wolf, Johnathan, Rhodney, (anyone else I forgot), and the entire Class Act Family!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf is it true that Enough Said is the sister Act heard a rumor since there coach is playing now with you.

Wolf I promise they are not ready. I would love to see them though. Do they have skills, looks, great bodies, intelligence and GAME?

That's what I'm talking bout!!! Great job to Wolf and the Class Act Family!!! Eli, keep hit'n that thang at the lead off position! That's my boy!

Eli may have to drop from leadoff we need someone to hit .1000 not .960

To curious,it's true Enough Said LongHaul Easton are tha sister act of Class-Act Easton Tanel.It was approved by Ian Houston and Curtiss Wilson last week.Now fo MaMa,all i can say is all 7 of them are very much of everything a man or woman would want when you see them this weekend!!!!! oh yeah they're smart too!lolololololol

Wolfe I betcha wish you girls did _______ like Stormettes. LOL See ya soon. Make sure we see you, we have a treat for ya!!!

I already have my treat!!!lololololol