BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Wells

Mike, give me a call back at work (314)362-6916.

Re: Mike Wells

Team Takeover#99 when is you guys going to play in a tournament? Just people are waiting to see what you guys have after all the talk and the name itself, so if it is true then do what you want to.

I can't wait!

Hey, their have never been any talk about our team, We are just out here to have a goodtime. If we were good as you guys, (Cityhitters), maybe we would have played in some tournment. I think you guys should have put your money away also, how much money have you guys won? That's my point.
We have to come up with some money, we are some poor eastside boys.

Call Darious Miles I'm sure he's not in the Playoffs

THE PLOT THICKENS, AAL THAT COUNTS IS ONE WEEKEND IN SEPTEMBER

What's up E, this is Ms. Te', it will be nice to see you guys out playing. You know i have to rep the E-side too.

Big E, I was not trying to down your team but a lot of people have been inquiring about your team and I was just asking when is you guys opening act going to hit the dirt. Now on the other hand if you want to play us for some change since you say we havve not won nothing then ask the Browns to place your team against mine to open the tournament then we can put the money under home plate and see who performs the best and take the cash. You know me and you are cool and no disrespect just people want to see if it is in the name or just a name(your team name) So if you feel you guys have what it takes then get in a **** tournament. You have been stressing your team for months now the season have started and you say no $ then go work at the Pink Slip, Diamond Cabaret or PT's(for you'll that do not now what these are they are strip clubs)

Didn't I say that we don't have any money. We are just a picnic squad, And you guys are the best. You should play the best if you are the best. Playing us is like having a bye, You might see us later on in the loser bracket . You are still my boy. And Wolf why you can't wait to play us? Do they have a division under rec?

Team Takeover....What's Good... ...and MIKE that was a low blow

Hey you taught me well Church