BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Incognito Cabaret

Incognito's annual cabaret it this weekend and we'd like everyone to come and party with us!!

Incognito Women's Softball Organization Presents
Our Annual Season Kick Off Cabaret
April 22, 2006
McKibbons Masonic Hall
14801 Fenkell (Between Hubbell & Greenfield)
Advance Tickets $10
B.Y.O.B.

Email incognito_detroit@yahoo.com for tickets. Your support is appreciated!

Re: Incognito Cabaret

I wish i was home.

We do too!!!

I'll be there save me a $10.00 ticket in advance, can't pay $15.00 at the door, i need the five for my pop and chips.

ABOUT TIME U POSTED THE BIG PARTY I WAS STARTING TO WONDER WHERE I WAS GOING TO SEND THAT 1800 DOLLARS TO.I KNOW YOUR COACH GOT THE LAST 1800 I SENT.

WHATS PHILLY DOGG U KNOW U GOT ALL THAT MONEY I AM RIDING WITH U RIGHT? U TALK TO D MAC? WHAT THE HE B TALKEN ABOUT?

YEA BIG E YOU ARE FUNNY AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THAT 1800 FROM 5 YEARS AGO

What's up Phil!! Pat told Darryl that yall needed 5 tickets, so I got your tickets put to the side.

Big E, stop playing. We want our check this year! How many tickets do you need?

HOPEFULLY ONE THEM 5 TICKETS PHIL GETEN IS MIND BUT IF NOT I ONLY NEED ONE BECAUSE U DONT TAKE SAND THE BEACH FAR AS THAT 1300 I SENT I GAVE TO PHIL TO PUT IN THE MAIL BOX WHAT U THINK HAPPEN? SUPER D WHERE R U WE NEED SOME THOSE ENCOURAGEING WORDS U SPIT

Yell big boy one of them is your and KT and the 1800 and 1300 you gave me i put it on my house in Sterling heights and the little powercell boyz. O I FORGOT I HAD TO TAKE A 1000 AND GIVE IT TO DARRLY AND DELANO, HEY #35 TELL LAT I'M GOING TO CALL HIM.

# 13 I KNOW U WILL B THERE

Phil, your message has been delivered.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS WEEKEND LADIES.

See ya Saturday Digz. The Mavs betta represent!!!

Well gosh dog-it__ 'Big E' in tha' hiz-house! What up doe!

I'll call 'K-T', to see if he will let you attend the party.

Hey 'K-T', is 'Big E' really going?

'Big E', you have a history of ,equivocating, prevaricating, or should I say, tergiversating.....u know, 'flipping -tha-script', leaving us hang'n, 'selling-out', 'being wishshewashe'..... you get the point!

Oh I forgot, it's Incognito's Party__ you have been planning for this since the last one!

P-Dog, hit me up__ AND WHEN ARE WE GONNA SWING! ITS BEEN 60 PLUS DEGREES FOR A WEEK NOW! IT'S ABOUT TIME WE GET 'HOUSTON KNIGHTSII(POWERCELL)' IN THE TOP TEN RANKINGS!__RIGHT!

Ms Incognito, HKII(Powercell)will be there and rep-a-sent'n!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_____________

super d(motordetroit)

Let me know if you all swing this week and I'll bring the tickets to the park! If not, I'll leave them at the door.